Post your gym nemesis

Post your gym nemesis
>old manlett
>does one set of bullshit and leaves
>DIO starts playing on the radio
>take a moment to let Ronnie seep him
>old faggot comes by and screams to let him use the machine I was sitting on when there was an identical one next to it
>let him
>he does one set and leaves the area

Fuck off old man, you're not a holy diver in the midnight sea like me

I should add he makes racist comments about rappers a lot

tell him to fuck off OP, you're a big guy.

Nemesis? I'm friendly with most of the other morning regulars.

He didn't see what you mean.

I guess the trainers that make all of the dyels do a bunch of meme exercises that don't do anything. I don't like them

>makes racist comments
>has the balls to scream at retards who are sleeping on the equipment
>only needs one set for gains because he gives 100%
what’s not to like about him?

It's so funny to see a DYEL with a """"trainer"""" teaching them to do machine flys or some other useless lift at LA Shitness watching me deadlift like 500 pounds and wonder when their trainer is going to get them like that (fucking never lol).

Oldfags are truly the worst.

>go to treadmills to do my morning run
>no one here, take the woodway, turn my podcast on
>random korean qt comes in, gets on treadmill next to me
>glace at her, notice cute compression shorts and sports bra, pretty fit, noice.png.
>keep running
>feel tap on my shoulder
>Korean manlet trying to get my attention
>"HEY...hey...you move"
>turn around, pull earbud out, "what"
>"MOVE...you MOVE" basically shouting at me
>face is pic related. put earbud back in, continue run and watch TV
>taps me again, mad at this point
>Korean qt betrays me and starts yelling "GO..you GO NAOW"
>trainer walks in like wtf is going on
>Korean couple shuts up then start yelling at each other
>he takes the elliptical on the other side of her

I know it's a great machine, but damn.

>manlet
>olive skin and black hair
>beard
>probably turkish or some other genetic landfill
>what I call a 'camper'
>i.e. brings a gym bag with everything fitness related he owns in it
>dumps it out wherever he is working out
>foam roller, chalk, straps, change of shoes, towel and jacket all laying beside the one bench in the gym
>glares at anyone and everyone who is there trying to push weight

>one day he is leaving the one power rack
>leaves weight on bar, and empty water bottles and protein bar wrappers there
>stop him as he walks away
>"hey man, you left some stuff there"
>looks back
>"pfft"
>"Too much of a manchild to clean up after yourself, eh?"
>now he's mad
>"Fuck you bitch! Who the fuck you think you are telling me what do?"
>"What, do you expect me to clean up after you? Get a grip"
>some other bro chimes in, telling him to clean up his garbage
>he does

He now glares and snarls at me everytime he sees me in the gym. It is almost cute.

>guy I’ve seen since sophomore year
>not a chad but a wannabe one.
>wants to be a cop, I know cause I heard his friends say he’ll end up on the news as shooting a black guy.
>fucking acts like he owns the place, takes weights from people even if there using it.
>comes into the Uni cafe where I work so I have to deal with him there too where he steals food.

God I hate this fucking prick. The only solace I take is that not only have I noticed that I’m almost as strong as him in every lift except bench, but his gf cheated on him based on a phone conversation I overheard.

Start winking at him

I feel bad for them. Wasting all that money...

4u

This is an amazing idea! Thanks, user

Not my nemesis since our workouts rarely clash and I go really already in the morning now so I rarely see him but

>Black guy
>Always wearing ray bans
>Has literally never removed them
>Takes weeks to finish an exercise
>Ask him how many sets he's got left
>Responds "To failure"
>Will stay there for another 30 minutes
>Will break out a pudding and eating while he meanders around listening to music
>Will have long ass conversations to waste more time
>Will curl in the squat rack

Do you think they'd revoked my membership if I just walked up to them and (while mogging the trainer) told them it's a scam?

I don't know if you've realized this or not, but this guy isn't your nemesis. He's your rival. This Chad is what you have to compete against. Good luck bro, he has pudding...

yes

You think? I doubt it's expressly forbidden in the guidelines but you're probably right.

theyll probably say it's harassment, and in reality its potentially harming their bottom line. i dont think they need a whole lot of cause to revoke your membership

Tell him after in private, and if you truly want to help him, give him the rundown on what you do, and why what he's doing isn't going to make him Veeky Forums.

Jesus Christ, my grammar in that post is an absolute fucking mess.

I already said that he isnt my nemesis.

What this user says!

>probably turkish or some other genetic landfill

>t. soy boy nigger wannabe

>t. white nigger scapegoating nigger niggers for his problems

Well rappers sure aren't helping defeat racism, so I don't blame the guy.

>Turn on rap song
Nigger nigger bitch nigger nigger rape murder bitch fuck nigger bitch

Yeah that's really constructive in defeating stereotypes.

>>probably turkish or some other genetic landfill
kek

Fucking trainers, at my gym, they make about 5 to 10 people do some meme lift meaning they're occupying a whole lot of space for hours just standing around. My gym is big enough for that but sometimes you just want to deadlift without anyone bitching about the noise.

>Gym enemy is a short guy that only does bench
>He comes to the gym
>Cuts in the bench line
>Takes his shirt off to really rub his sweat all over the bench.
>Benches some good weight, maybe 270
>Takes ages
Now, i could be alright with him cutting into the bench line if he was quick about it, but the gym has one bench with actual safeties on it, and as a chestlet i need those fucking safeties or i'll die. The worst part is that he can take like one hour to do his entire chest workout, and then he curls and leaves. I'm not sure if i've ever seen him do anything involving legs..

> doing your morning run in the treadmill
NGMI

do dumbell bench and learn not to kill yourself upon failure. much safer than barbell bench when alone

I might but I'm not gonna wait in the bathroom all day to play coach.

The ocean of flaming gay men in bright pastel clothing that gang eye-rape me. I have nothing against gays but flamers are fucking annoying creeps. I have tons of gay friends who manage to not make being gay their defining personality trait FFS.

this fucking powerlifter dude at my gym. Same height, similar hair style, both fairly good looking. He lifts more than me though and has a super cute gf who lifts too. Pretty friendly guy to talk to though, so I cant even be mad.

Fuckin got to train hard to at least outlift him.

>t. white boy who jerks off as a black man fucks his girlfriend and acts like its ok on the internet

>gay men in bright pastel clothing that gang eye-rape me
>projecting your hopes and dreams this hard

No gym nemesis, but I have a gym rival. Friendly competition and then chicken wings after is GOAT
>Bigger brother, out lifts me by 55lbs on our totals, I started earlier and coached him away from the mistakes I made when I started. He was my original brotege. The goal is to always keep my wilks higher than his, his is to eclipse me.

>t. thinks his strawman is an actual commonplace scenario because of his incel hugbox, and, assuming he could actually get a girlfriend, would be afraid of getting cucked because of what an absolutely unloveable subhuman he is

Oh shit lads, I can't see myself at all in this. Am I a vampire?