ITT excercises you love to do but are hard as fuck to do correctly

ITT excercises you love to do but are hard as fuck to do correctly.

I'll start
>cleans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIB_X2N6020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you don't know anyone to teach you complex lifts

>hard as fuck to do correctly.
>cleans
LOOOOOOOOOL

Ya I always see girls in my gym doing oly lifting but I'm always too big of a pussy to ask them how to do it :^(

People always look at me like I'm autistic when I throw 25's on a bar on the floor, they think I'm doing dead lifts.
Most noemies think cleans are some shill crossfit meme excercise but they are God tier for health and athletic ability

yeah i really want to fork out the money for some private lessons to learn this shit. gyms around here are about $350 for classes. looks so fun desu. much better than:
>me pick weight up
>now me put weight back down ooga

Just YouTube that shit. Honestly you can record yourself lifting and then compare that to Olympians. That will probably be better than some faggot "coach" who doesn't give a fuck about you. If anything just spend the extra money on a better gym

I learned cleans in a couple hours after watching youtube.com/watch?v=wIB_X2N6020 over and over again.

You're wrong. A halfway decent coach will help you in developing any ability, fitness related or otherwise. Of course you can be self taught, but on average, it will take you longer and usually much longer to "get it."

I am a learn-the-hard-way kinda guy but I live in NYC so I have lots of legit options. not just some random asshole with a personal trainer certification. I think i should take advantage of it before i move away this year.

Well if it's what you want and you have the money do it. For me, it's not worth the money, you do you man. At the end of the day just know that you are loved :)

>When you accidentally do a clean somewhat correctly and the bar just flies into the air like it's nothing

Fucking slav magic

My mobility just ends at a certain weight with squat snatches

>squat snatch
That's just a fucking snatch dude...

Ends in a squat, I call it squat snatch to differentiate from power

>ends in a squat
That's the catch position. It ends with you standing up.

Also-there is a snatch and then there is a power snatch. No such thing as a squat snatch; get the fuck outta here with that crosshit

Yeah fuck me for learning how to lift without the official Olympiad textbook

Just my two bits. Pain is love.
I know its unsolicited and makes me sound like even more of a shit heel but if your mobility is lacking in the receiving position (squat) try holding that position for a few seconds before standing. Best way to get that mobility is to sit in the pocket as long as you can. Apologies for lashing out-long day...

I watched that last night. Haven't tried yet, but all of Rippetoe's vids on that channel are real good.

I found the squat instruction of where to look surprisingly useful as someone who's back overcompensates

Did they not teach you any Oly lifts school PE??
Im from NJ, I actually learned most of the lifts in middle school as part of football off season training. but even when I got to HS we were taught BP squat and I think cleans. But then again our male PE teacher was an amateur BB our female teacher knew jack all about lifting.

This is why its good to play sports when you're young, snatch is literally the only lift i never learned

based

>Did they not teach you any Oly lifts school PE??
not them, but I seriously doubt more than .001% of millenials learned lifting in school

>People always look at me like I'm autistic when I throw 25's on a bar on the floor, they think I'm doing dead lifts.
Depends on how many 25s you throw on there, and if they are red 25s or freedom 25s

I've fallen in love with push presses and am making very noticeable gains in my shoulders and traps. If only my bench would do the same.

Monmouth county reporting in

curl zottman