Non-degenarate pf general

Non-degenarate pf general.
Pathfinder General /pfg/

How do we make a modern eberron?
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHnGvdlmZEU
app.roll20.net/join/1770733/2aujeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moder eberron
This i can get behind.

whats a eberon

A modern Eberron would basically be a slightly less backstabby, less capitalist Shadowrun, I imagine.

Well, there was a guy on this site that made a lot of basic eberron conversion and I always used it.

sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/

Upgrading stuff to modern just requires adding hacking abilities.

I have a ranger character to whom I was thinking of picking up a druid level, both for in-universe reasons and for certain mechanical conveniences. My DM, however, doesn't quite think there is the IC basis for it. I argue that he's enough of a nature guy, with some devotion to earth and how that stuff works, to take a single level: after all, by limiting it to a simple dip, wouldn't it mean he's not going to delve all that deeply into their mysteries and secrets, and simply keep himself at mostly on the basic level?

The DM's counterargument brings up the Druidic language, a bonus language every druid gets on the first level. It's this super-secret hidden cult tongue that can never ever be taught to outsiders, so why would some single-level druid-esque sympathizer ever learn it?

Is he right, or am I? How to solve the problem if I were still to wish to take the druid level, or would I be better off not to?

Tell him that you are'nt as new as a first-level druid if you have multiple levels in ranger. Plus you don't need the druidic orgs; just say you have naturally developed a bknd with nature.

Yeah, but enough of a bond to learn the secret club language?

Compromise with your GM, and go on a side-quest to find a mid-to-high level Druid to teach you how to properly be a druid, and eventually learn the language from him as an apprentice.

You wanna become a druid, find a druid to be your master.

Hello, I'm new to pathfinder.

What are ways to full attack after moving?

I was browsing stuff and thinking of doing something with pummeling style + charge but then read it got nerfed to fuck (besides the crit thing, no way to get it before level 8).

>What are ways to full attack after moving?

Short answer: There are none. By rules as written, movement always takes at least half your turn, meaning you can only attack once afterwards.

There are magic items and other weird shit that circumvent this, however. Quick Runner's Shirt comes to mind.

Google search for "Pounce"; as this is the name of the ability you described.

I believe barbarians can get a rage power that allows them to pounce. What class are you?

None, I'm toying with what I can make for an upcoming game.

Throwing all themes aside, it seems to me that the most important mechanic for a melee character is a gap closer that lets them explode or otherwise neutralize whatever target they go for. I suppose full attacking is the path to exploding the target.

Maybe I should focus on disabling if I can't explode?

What books do you have access to? PoW is nice cause you can move -> Strike and get more damage out of just a standard attack plus some nifty effects usually.

But other than that, martials kinda suck unless you can get a reliable pounce or are playing an archer, but neither are really fun.

Paizo only with 3.5 on a case per case basis (but I know nothing of 3.5 so it doesn't matter).

Got access to Tome of Battle: Book of 9 swords?
That's the book Path of War was based off of.

This, or just ditch the druidic part. Like said, a single level of druid provides very little that several ranger levels already didn't.

Hey there /pfg/, I have three questions.

First, does the masquerade Reveler archetype block spellcasting? I'm assuming it still does.

Second, Using a warpriest's fervor doesn't get around rage blocking spellcasting, does it?

Third, what would an Aztec paladin code be?

To never kill his enemies in order to sacrifice them to his gods

I'd argue that unless you used some very lax 4e-esque alignment codes, an Aztec paladin would be impossible.

For the third question, basically just look through the Wiki for Mwangi expense deities.

I don't think an Aztec Paladin would be very possible. Unless you worship something like Ragathiel, kek.

Vildeis, actually.

I feel I should clarify, I wouldn't be going for an actual Aztec paladin, instead a warpriest of Vildeis who at least resembles or would follow a similar code. I'm just looking for a starting point.

You misspelled Degenerate you fucking nog.

Go back to your furry thread.

GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL

Gosh darn I wish it were a furry thread when the other options are rape, ntr or perma-preggo fetish.

While you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME!, I was being trained TO CONQUER GALAXIES!

Go back to preschool and learn lowercase letters.

That is cute as a gosh darned button.

Redpill me on Arcadia - I know about Valenhall and the Chelish gold mining operations there, but what lay beyond the sea? Why are the natives so gosh darn salty about sailing, and are they all North American Natives or do we get some Mesoamerican or Incan in there?

It's got aztecs riding dinosaurs I think

There are evil xenophobic owlpeople there that want to enslave all non-avian lifeforms. They created the Stryx as their slave race and live in monasteries.

I'll repeat my question here.
Is there any ways to make decent card-thrower?
I've already got card caster magus, kineticist and refluffed blasting caster (but I still prefer options without refluffs).

A thought occurred to me, a small, terrible thought. Spheres has the Transformation feat, correct? This lets you pick any form talent to let the taker of the feat assume that form at-will, with no duration limit. For PCs this is just a gateway to shit like Hybrid and Improved, since otherwise it's pretty limited... But what about familiars and animal companions? Can I have my Raven familiar trade out its initial Skill Focus or Weapon Finesse for the ability to turn into a handy little assistant with this? If an animal companion takes Transformation and picks the Anthropomorphic Animal form, do they only get the 6 Intelligence while in their humanoid form?

Yeah, I gave it some thought last night, and you're right.

Now, at least, she's not a COMPLETE dumbass. Just a bit of a ditz.

>the fetishvoters pushing for "thicc", "NTR", and "Bimbo"
RotJR will be shit won't it?

I like that sword, though I'm not sure about that little bit above her right nipple; is that to grab enemy swords, let her rip armor like a can opener, or maybe catch shields?

There's always hope for a B and C-team if all the shitty memes get pushed to A-team.

No, it can't be shit if it'll never exist.

I think it's just an oddly defined shadow, user.

i just don't know what to do

This isn't the thread for this, but I'm not going to pass judgement until I see the characters in action; Amalthea was made by the guy that made Onryou, so we know he's able to write competently, while Zeldana and Svana seem to be played by pretty chill people.

No no, not that.

The bit near the hilt, that little curved blade.

They're all just shit fetish characters with nothing else behind them who were made by people who should learn to fucking jerk it before they open a character sheet, nothing more, and anyone claiming otherwise is a fucking degenerate liar.

Okay

at least every character isn't

That's about it. Could grab some card styled shuriken. Paizo basically hates thrown weapons, so there's not even support for this sort of thing, leading to a lack of interest to the point where it doesn't even cross the minds of 3pp devs.

Marksman, or an initiator.

What does a card thrower even /do/? Is it just dagger throwing but with cards?

>Thinking voting will have any baring on who is selected.

>thinking it won't have any effect

>its a month off, not all characters are even included

not that mine will get voted for anyways.

I love you, Ratfolk girl!

thanks dad

Updated pregnancy formula

Declare high or low target number. Roll 1d100 + conception modifier. Compare to racial target number.

Conception mod = - if declared low, + if declared high. (+/- 5 per con mod)female + (+/-double Male con mod) + (+/- Circumstance mod max 10)

Racial target number= 25+/- (5 per every 2 racial con mod)

alvaged from degenerate /pfg/

Could be useful.

It won't unless the GM is a pansy that caves to peer pressure.

Besides there seems to be a pretty strong correlation between talked about constantly in the thread and lots of votes.

Hey, how many apples are on an apple tree?

All of them.

Did you hear about the Ratfolk librarian?

She was a little mousy

Hey, did you see the size of those chompers on Lonjiku's kid?

I think she's a Tiefling.

If I was gming it I would pick based on the characters I liked and that felt like they would fit in, I would not turn it into a popularity contest. And I think that is what any rational dm would do, I feel sorry for this guy with how spergy the vocal members of this group are being.

Dude has a patience of a saint. I'm not afraid to admit I would have gone full on "fuck this I'm turning this car around" and cancel by now.

he's a good dude

Hey, you know what would be a cool thing to do for the OPs? Every thread focuses on a new country, organization or deity.

It would also be cool if we actually waited for page 10 like we used to.

We never used to.

We never waited for page 10

Would be better than anime awfulness.

Hey people, what's the class you're most disappointed by?

Your answers are going to be about 60% kineticist.

The Bourgeoisie

Why would we want the op to be related to the game we are discussing? It's almost as if you don't love Waifufinder.
I am not sure what is worse anymore waifus or murder hobos what is this world coming to?

Fighter, Swashbuckler, URogue to a degree, Warpriest and Inquisitor, also Samurai. Pretty much every 1pp Vigilante archetype

Fighter. It's nowhere near as bad as 3e, but still kind of sucks compared to older editions. And I love to be a fighter and throw myself into a scrap.

Waifus are better than murderhobos because at least waifus can have personality.

No no, murderhobos are the personable ones. There's a reason to why they do what they do, while waifus are just made to cater to your shitty fetishes.

why not both?

Murder Waifus that kill to protect your smile!

What is this from?

>There's a reason to why they do what they do

There's a reason for waifus as well. For murderhobos it's because the player wants to murder vicariously, for waifus it's because the player wants to jack off.

I think I like murder on graph paper more then jacking off on graph paper all things considered.

Is there a link for the RotJR campaign?

A video some japanese guy did about his pathfinder group playing through The Witchwar Legacy, complete with computer voices that read awfully translated lines, a Drow named DRIFTER (all caps are important) who is *literally* married to Nyaruko. It's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHnGvdlmZEU

This is adorable, thank you user.

Hey, that's your choice.

app.roll20.net/join/1770733/2aujeQ

what about characters that are neither murderhobos nor waifus

>Party demands harder fights
>They're all level 3 so I throw a CR4 monster at them
>user THAT WAS TOO HARD, TWO OF US ALMOST DIED

PREPOSTEROUS

Start killing PCs, laugh as they die.

but they exist.

Prove it.

Mothers adventuring to provide for or protect their children is the sweetest thing.

Two of them got brought to exactly zero by the creature using Pounce.

I have a feeling killing these guys is going to cause issues.

In short, be a dick?

Yeah, just like Bigfoot.

Well I'm pretty sure Rinka is neither a waifu or a murderhobo. :^)

If you own a house can you really be a murderhobo?

Nope, you're just a murder.

Do you live in the house? No? Then you're a murderhobo.