/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Author of file related, if you're there, care to give us an update on how things are going (be it with the new version, or the new kid you mentioned)?

Author of pic related, how many pages/waifus were you thinking of adding?

Page 1/2 (so far).

Page 2/2 (so far).

Someone was asking for christmas CYOAs in the previous thread, so here's one.

And here's another. Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

I just want to say the adventure build for this was really fun to make. There are just enough roles and slots that I feel like I can cover all bases with special summons without being too weak in the more core areas like fighting.

With a telepathic fairy scout, a flying horse mount, a lantern of no-sleep, a pocket alchemist, a living produce market for food, and combat summons for melee, ranged, magical support, and one dealing with huge threats, the only thing I'm really lacking is communication skills, and Hera takes care of that really.

I guess the real downside is that it takes a minute to summon any of it. That's fine for specialized support and supplies, but it means getting caught with my pants down in an ambush. So that fairy is absolutely crucial to spot any threats and summon the appropriate responses before they can engage.

Not enough Battlemage to make user salty.
Human
Prophet
T1: Intellect
T2: Mind
T3: Agility, Clarity, Charisma
Armor: Battlemage
Weapon: Staff/Staff/Instrument/Instrument/
Acoustic: Unlock, Chiusa, Perserverence, Medley, Cresendo, Rivileo, Fragility, Magi, Opus, Harmony
Time: Unlock, Haste, Post Haste, Stasis, Ouroborous, Possibilities, Stop, Acceleration Charm, Projection
Divine: Unlock, Mending, Chains, Fury, Ascension, Demigod
Adelphi Paladins
Expedition, Excellence, Reclamation, Defiant (2)
Drake Mount

How do you apply this to the battlemage cyoa?

What if my custom forged weapon only has 2 etch instead of 3?

How does the blood, will, bone, mind, density effect your stat?

did sda finish the cyoag companion page?

I went with that you either can have up to three etches but one can choose to have less.
Never can one have more (because the heroic reward would be redundant).

The problems I had with this cyoa (other one is superb) is that there isn't really a frame of reference, what value is normal for a weapon? Except density, where 5 x adamantite would equal the same in iron(but not an steel alloy) the other stats don't tell much.
So I took a weapon made out of 3 x of Adamantite and 2 x an etching metal for the blade and 4 x leafmetal with 1 x etching metal as hilt:
Blood 3
Willpower 9
Bone 16
Mind 8
Density: 13
as a standard blade. (Non-magic weapon would just be adamantite and leafmetal) and
Blood 4
Willpower 4
Bone 26
Mind 4
Density: 6
as a hilt

Overall a stat line would be for a normal etchable knight sword:
Blood 7
Willpower 13
Bone 42
Mind 12
Density: 12

Not sure where to go with this. It kind of spiral out of control but it was kinda fun to make it.

Need levels and weapons. I should probably just make a game around this. How I mutate Maid?

>Trips
But anyway. What all changed? Gonna start making a new build.

Do we know if the Tomato Juice being nice part applies to Major Summons?

>What all changed?
Some typo fixes, two new realms to summon people from (including their respective major summons), buffs to the non-marble altars, plus removal of the 10% increase to summon time from marble altar (to make way for more text for the thrall summon). Can't remember anything else off the top of my head.

Question related to this:
Would making mechanics to go with battlemage, then run battles on these be fun?

IIRC no, because they use a different summoning medium and/or you don't actually make a contract with 'em.

Thanks for the info.
>Some typo fixes
I noticed the last line of Imp was...
>Imps tend to be pretty innocent is mischievous.
Which is a typo...

Yeah, Beri didn't notice it and nobody brought it up until _after_ v2 was posted.

Nice thread you got there. Would be a shame if something happened to it...

Boy I hope no one's waiting for me to post Woadheim cause I'm too much of a colossal whiny faggot to do anything other than bitch and moan.

This is a marked improvement over your usual self, Ordion.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Endurance
Virility
(Immortality)
Hive Queen
|Constantina Cole
|Ameline Olivier
.\Melania Wetmore

The idea is the MC is not smart, but he is virile and has the endurance to put up with the hive queen and will last long enough to earn the right to call her by her 'pet' name. That said, he's also a shoe-in for the bonus option, and I'm picking the two nuns because it's filthy enough to work. (That said, they will not last and I expect he'll be needing many such kidnappees. Still, it's a good life and he'll be virile enough to earn the right to give the queen royal children.

(Of course, I could appriciate a bump from three to four traits since Immortality is such a obvious requirement for so much fun. If /I/ had a fourth choice, I'd pick strength.)

And a reminder that this Soldier of the Stars-like thingamabobber is going on too.

Believe in our lord and savior SDA.

Thanks for the headpats.

Why aren't you praising me as the best OC maker you cuck?

If I made an NTR CYOA but in a comedic tone how would the thread receive it?

Tweaked my build a little and fixed a couple of math errors. Notice me, SDA-sama!

Bernard Stern
Human Hunter, of Beautarian origin.

>Precision
>Intellect
>Clarity
>Agility
>Charisma

Aegis
>Leafmetal, to lighten the weight.
>Empower
>Spiritual gaze
>Blink, for emergency retreats.

High-caliber Musket (Musket x Staff)
>Void Discharge
>Neurotoxins
>Star Burst
>Specialized in Arcane

Shield Catalyst
Dagger

Missions
>City Guard
>Hunted
>Annhilate

Powers
>Leafmetal
>Mend
After Hunted:
>Root
>Spiritual Gaze
After Annhilate:
>Neurotoxins

>Mana Burn
>Mana Chain
>Cosmos
>Overload
After City Guard:
>Spell Screen
>Spell Grab
>Spell Break
After Hunted:
>Redeemer
>Void Stare
After Annhilate:
>Void Discharge
>Star Burst

After Hunted:
>Empower
After Annhilate:
>Blink

After Annhilate:
>Haste

>Guillaume Juhel, Tank
>Phisora Jaenith, Strategist
After City Guard:
>Kivi Valtonen, Scout
After Hunted:
>Akra Kaithla, Tank/DPS
>Abaigeal, Healer
>Jyna Heltyse, Support

Works as Campus Security with his partners Guillaume and Phisora at the service of the Elemantalist's Guild, tasked with keeping Corruption at a minimum within academy walls. Tactics can vary from taking down unwitting opponents at a safe distance by powering up his Overload, to restricting spell use around him and finishing off thus-weakened opponents. Being primarily used to fighting corrupted Elementalists, he is unused to non-magical combat, and is often forced to retreat before martial combatants.

>tfw SDA thinks your build is shit and isn't including it
Truly the worst of all feels.

With a shitstorm, most likely.

Aggressively.

Part of it would react negatively just for having the three letters by itself. The reactions of others would probably depend on the actual contents of the CYOA.

>Pick you're waifu and get an associated power
>Pick who she cheats on you with, get an associated power.
>Pick who you cheat on her with, get an associated power.

I could totally work. You should do it.

Protip: include gay options for both cheating sections so we can audible into an argument about whether your girlfriend kissing another girl is really cheating.

If you start off the intro with cucking, it'll be ignored. If it is only implied or only stated later, you will get the (You)'s you wish for.

Name: Karl Embryce

Race: Human

"Don't get too close to the cold or you'll get burned"

Weapons and Magic (10, 28)
Sentinel (Marks: Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Agility, Mind)
Aegis Armor "Frostfyre" (Anti-Mage) (Etches: Dragoon Armour, Glacial Amour) [2]
Titan Blade + Wand "Pyromaniac" [10] (Etches: Flame Weapon, Explosive Blows) [2]
Titan Blade + Wand "Winterborne" [10] (Etches: Obsidian Ice, Ember Drinker) [2]

Flame Unlocked [11] (Spells: Fireball, FireDisk, Ray of Flame, Cloud of Smoke,
Conflagration, Magma Torrent, Flame Skates, Cauterize, Dragon Fire, Nova)

Frost Unlocked [11 (Spells: Cryoshot, Shatter, Flash Freeze, Frozen Heart,
Ice Permeance, Comet, Seeker Shards, Wall of Ice, Frost Havoc, Glacial Absolution)

Companions (24):
"TEAM HOT & COLD" (all flame or frost)
Gylberd Charlys [6] = [1]+[2] on Physical+[3] on Magical (A,A)
Arhtur Sagard [6] = [2]+[4] on Physical (A,A)
Arael Henriet [6] = [2]+[4] on Physical (A,A)
Serf Bardoul [6] = [6]+[1] on magical (A,A)

Missions:
City Guard (Horse)
Skirmish (Scarab)
Fort Defence (Behemoth)
Annihilate (Mana)

>Textile
When you order them to change your form, they take the same form. Both changes are permanent, yes? This basically gives you a twin that doesn't share your personality or memories, right?

Something like that, I think.

I like this one a lot, keep it up.

Physically yeah, especially nice when the contract is your own blood.

Problem is I doubt a Textile's personality is anything that can be considered human. If you would want them to pass as your twin rather than something completely alien you'd have to instruct them via telepathy a lot.

Pretty useless anyway, unless you make them a thrall.

We discussed this (somewhat). It's just the standard weapon that has 3 etches. You can probably put as many slots on a weapon as you want. As for the blood and stuff, they just affect your weapons. I assume that if you make a heavy enough weapon and you don't have the strength to wield it you screwed yourself over.

There was a cuck cyoa a while ago, I remember there was a bull in the intro, didn't see anyone complain about it once.

I dont think 2 hours per day is that useless, You can't send them to work in your place or anything but It's still 2 hours when you want it.

It's still a permanent transformation. No limits are stated though I assume there are some.

People attacked it when it came out. Then they ignored it because it became obvious the maker was posting it as bait every thread afterwards for like a month. When it becomes obvious a creator is trying to piss people off for (You)s and not as a side effect of poor decision making, they're labeled a shitposter and given that treatment.

Name: Lyn "Siegebreaker"

Race: Construct (Flesh and metal)

Mark

>Slayer (vitality, agility, precision)
Armor:Aegis (Leafmetal, Ceaseless, Soul warding, Petrify)

Weapons (addon used) 20

>Two handed hilt (-3), Full tang (-2), Comfy Grip (-1), Wider Cross Guard (-1) (Knuckle bow and basket hilt if they are a plus on a two hander)

>Hilt Alloy, Leafmetal x5
5 Blood, 5 will, 30 bone, 5 density

>Great Broad blade (-5), All upgrades (-4)

>Blade alloy, Anomium (needed for casting magic), Moranyx, Ioscaylium x3
11 blood, 11 will, 7 bone, 15 mind, 14 density

Total: 16 blood, 16 will, 37 bone, 15 mind, 19 density
Etches: Leafmetal (should bring down weight a bit), Density, Obsidian Ice

Spells (26 mana)

>Nature unlock -1
>Leafmetal -1 (only reason I am in nature is to make all my heavy equipment light)
>Frost Unlock -1
>Frozen Heart -1
>Obsidian Ice -1
>Undead unlock -1
>Ceaseless -1 (never tire)
>Soul warding -1 (armor has strong anti magic to begin with)
>Soul seeker -1 (to get more energy)
>Masochism -1
>Life drain -1 (immortality option)
>Sanguine essence -1
>Force unlock -1
>Density -1
>Momentum -1 (oh yea)
>Unstoppable force -1
>Launch -1
>Mass -1
>Pound -1
>Fire unlock -1
>Flame skates -1
>Cauterize -1
>Time unlock -2
>Haste -1
> Petrify -1

As for the order I get them in I don't know but I might post later

Guild

>Knights of Dust (they are just too badass)

Companions (24)

>Briana, Bruce, Osgood (final loadout of course)

Quests

>Search and Rescue (mounts are too weak for me but raptors for companions)
>Skirmish (scarab mounts finally a mount that can handle me).
>Fort Defence (right up my alley) Behemoths
>Defiant (extra etches)

(1/2)

(2/2)

My characters combat style is to essentially be a hard hitter with good defense, movement skill/finesse, and excellent stamina. This is at the cost of being less specialized (could have hit harder or been tougher), and more importantly is focused almost entirely on magically assisted melee with very little direct magic. My characters skills are more spread out than average and most abilities are tier I or II. The only big things I have are Mass (with pound only), and Sanguine essence because coming back from the dead is dope. I should mention the characters weight and durability allow for her to really hit like a truck.

Once in Ziona before the arrival of the Detritus a noble decided he needed a bodyguard. He spent an extravagant sum having a construct created out of the most pure Vutrionite to make it as close to indestructible as possible. It was difficult but the mages succeeded in creating this construct without hampering its mobility or external strength due to the extreme weight of Vutrionite. In addition the noble insisted that techniques perfected on flesh constructs be used to give his new bodyguard a fleshy outer layer as he wanted a bodyguard that could pass as human at a glance, however his very specific aesthetic wishes and an insistence on anatomical correctness gave up other motives. And so “Lyn” was created and was going to begin her duties for the noble after some training. However the Detritus attacked Ziona and the city within it where the noble resided before then. While Lyn tried to do something she could not stop the entire castle from collapsing on top of her and her charge, killing him and trapping her for years. Eventually the Battle Mages reconquered the area and begin sifting through the rubble in search of salvage inadvertently saving her. On finding out all that had happened she chose to become a battle mage herself.

Here's more typo fixes. No new material or anything, though. I did name the succubus, though. I also clarified that you can contract her with the Succubus option.
(1/2)

(2/2)

Part of me wants to summon the Titan boss but the order minions just don't appeal to me much.
Maybe Thrall a Valk, pick up a fairy then get a Sword bro, Pegasus and a Destiny Gate.. Hmm.
I could put the gate in my Mistress' house on her birthday and then pick the Adventurer as my meet up. Though if I'm going adventurer I should get the Slime instead of the Fairy because potions are op.

big cyoas fuck up entire threads for fucks sake.

Gates don't work like you think they do.

Each Destiny Gate pair lasts 23 hours and can only be re-cast 24 hours after first summoning, that means a 1-hour lapse between where the gate is closed. You then need to personally visit each end of the gate to resummon it there.

What this means is that you can't "save" two locations with one gate set. When the gates close every day you can resummon one where you are, but you need to get to the second location by another means in order to reopen the portal.

You can get around this limitation by having two sets of gates. At some time (at least 12 hours on average) after you have summoned a gate at both locations, go back and summon the second gate set at the same locations. Then you can close the first set of gates, wait another 12ish hours until their cooldown resets, and repeat the process replacing gate set 2 with gate set 1. You would need to do that twice a day every day.

Interestingly enough the old Marble +10% boost would have increased gates over the 24 hours break point, which at worst means you could manage with a single gate set resetting once per day, or judging by the Fairy's text might simply allow you to leave the gates permanently open.

No no, it's okay as long as it isn't roleplay apparently !

>that feel when no loli succubus waifu

Nobody was discussing your old shit before. Learn to stop throwing a fit when people enjoy CYOA you don't.

Yes, it is okay as long as people don't roleplay.

A lot of posters with a few posts each = good

A few posters with a lot of posts each = bad

How do you people not get this? Battlemage is just popular right now and that is not at all the same as a handful of fags monopolizing the thread for themselves.

Same thing happened last year with the Stardust update. Lots of builds for a few days then it dropped off with a few spurts and then died down to almost no reposts. That's the cycle.

It still clogged up the thread like a sewer system on Super Bowl Sunday. It's good, yes, but I'm not particularly interested in it and wanted to find something else.

Question, is there a way for me to learn other forms of magic? Or is summoning all I'm capable of?

This is how it is with SDA. He posts stuff, no one talks about anything else for two weeks, then no one talks about it again. All we can do is wait.

Crazy thought: what if I used the summoned succubus's blood to write a contract. If I ordered her to give me some, she'd have to, so it' certainly possible.

As to the kid, he's doing well, thanks for asking :)
As to the update, progress is slow, but I'm hopeful that'll I'll get it done sometime this year

Then make a seperate thread for it you fags

Race:

Ifraix - Long Life and buffed up spells is extremly important, to bad they are weak physically, but I plan on being far at the back and with some anti-magic spells.

Mark:

Prophet - More power and a good perception of my surrondings is good for the weapon I plan to use.

Mark Attributes:

Mind - MORE SPELLS.

Precision - Got to hit to deal damage.

Agility - To be mobile and to dodge quickly.

Armour and Etechs:

Wizard - I would go with Battlemage but I would rather have a powerful shot that obliterates the strong than kill tons of mooks.

Weapons:

Hybrid: Magictech Musket + Staff (Arcane) + Wand (16 coins) - The Big hitting ranged weapons, I may be slow but if you get hit (which the Precision atribute will help with), the power is undeinable.

Rapier (20 Coins) - If they do get to me, they get stabbed through the head.

Spells and Eteches

Arcane Unlock (1)

Void Tap (2) - To fire faster.

Mana Burn (3) - Need an offensive spell.

Mana Chain (4) - To kill small enemys

Cosmos (5) - To destroy anything that can survive that.

Spell Screen (6) - Need anti-magic for the stronger things.

Spell Grab (7) - For the Stronger things, plus steal the mana from it.

Overload (8) - If things get nasty, the big things come out, obliterating anything that might be left.

Guilds:

Prism of Yra - The guild of the leaders and top magic users, and those trying to learn, I need to learn more maigic to get even stronger. Also leads nicely to getting known by important people.

Compainions:

Kazue Agasa (3) - Kazoo!, also the prediction is useful.

Gorden Bruis - A guy to stop anything from getting to me.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

Yeah, that's the power of Obsidian. Summons exactly when you need them. It's a better altar for adventuring than it is for other lifestyles.

Yeah, like said. That's a different kind of ritual. You're only using blood for contracts. Good luck somehow convincing a major summon to form a contract. They're all a bit too self-important for that.

Correct.

The entropy realm doesn't have that problem like the eldritch one. All things in the realm of entropy are actually rather good at imitation. They're all reflections of other realms (typically Earth) in some way. Even Void Painters receive visions from other worlds that they paint copies of. Thoughts exist even if you don't make & contract one. They're based on the natural thoughts and waifus people have in other Realms.

A lot of the draw is the permanent transformation as said. Plus, you have a body double for whenever you need it.

>potions are op
Well, in the long run, they have a lot of potential in that they can accumulate. But compared to spellcasting for similar effects, you're getting a lot less done per hour of having the thing summoned.

About Destiny Gates. First, one very useful tactic is to summon 1 gate to lead you to your destiny & then summon the other when you get tired of your destiny to take you back home. While you can't save locations between days, you can still do quite a bit of low-consequence travel. As you say, having 2 pairs of gates lets you maintain constant portals. However, for user's concerns, Yumi can great Earth => Hell Hellgates. And Destiny Gates (if user's already at Hell somehow), can go across realms. Yumi could go through the Destiny Gate to Earth, where she can create her own portals back. As long as she's on Earth for that 1 hour when the Destiny Gates reset, user could go through a Hellgate to reset the Destiny Gates.

Summoning is pretty much all you can do. How are you supposed to channel mana through your soul when you body doesn't physically contain one? And even then, there's no guarantee that your soul would've been strong enough to power high-level spellcasting.

That would give HER a psychic link to your summons. Not sure how handy that would be unless you also make her a thrall or something.

Quests:

Novice:

Runic Expedition - A quest where my anti-magic and offensive magic is useful to its full potential

Rewards:

Raptor mounts - They are more mobile, and the endurance means little to me as I am rarely on the frontlines.

New spells and eteches:

Spell Break (1) - To finish off that tree.

Void Discharge (Musket-Staff) (2) - Anyone who could block my magic can't now, or at least with significant difficulty.

Void Stare (3) - Need it for the rest, Otherwise not very useful.

New Compainions:

Refund: * Gorden Bruis (-5) - He was just me using up coins, keeping Kazue because you should never underestimate the power of future pridection, even if cryptic.

Gaining

Bartholomew Zeke - My new Protection, and a much better fighter.

Intermediate

Excellence - I do 3 vs 3 I can kill mages and knights alike, Bartholomew can kill anyone who gets through and Kazoo, other than a crowd pleaser, is unpredictable, which can be very useful.

Rewards:

Tyrants - They can Fly and strength is not an important factor to me.

New Spells and Eteches

Void Call (1) - Even Cheaper! Quicker wait between shots then.

Void Cast (2) - To get the shot out when I need it most.

Redemer (3) - To make overload even more powerfull, and with that I finish the Arcane School

Time Unlock (4) - And you thought you could just dodge my shots, well once I get the rest

New Compainions:

Refunds:

None - I am fine with the melee protection I have, and I do not want to get rid of a kazoo (Makes the group recognisable and is hard to predict, so can be a trump card at times).

Gaining:

Marvix Shaf - To learn even more magic, I want to maximise my power, can also learn the ways to get past anti-magic from him.

I tried, they don't want to.

Hi , let me help you out. You want to respond to:

Every time.

Expert:

Liberation - Me and Marvix can block their magic, making them all but useless, which makes it a good task.

Rewards:

Drake Mounts - Simmilar reasons as above, flying and quick.

New Spells and Eteches:

Double Time (1) - and it Hurts even more.

Spell Rewind (2) - It is OK, but I already have anti-magic so it is just to get to the next level.

Timer (3) - Useful for ambushes and planning ahead.

Sequence (4) - similar to the above but more useable in a fight.

Stop (5) - protection against arrow storms.

New Companions:

Refunds:

Bartholomew Zeke (-5) - I am going to by better protection.

Gaining

Felira Lilikhin (0) - Two Fighters who work well together, together they should be able to keep the big things in check till me and marvix get it dead.

Azriel Malakhov (5) - As said above, these two should be able to do that.

Artimus Zul (10) - They arn't they only ones who get mooks, we get to spawn small things to distract them as well.

Heroic:

Defiant: I will help take back the City, make a name for myself by one-shotting some big things and by joining the team to kill the Det-Tevr, as the ranged DPS, along with Marvix and the rest.

Rewards:

Mana Glass Coins - I will be the best mage, by knowing the most spells.

New Spells and Eteches

Haste (1) - To make me even harderto dodge

Post Haste (2) - to make my team members even stronger.

Statis (3) - no one is getting too close to me.

Acceleration Charm (4) - to make my targets even easier to hit.

Projection (5) - for reconnaissance.

Petrify (6) - I will not have my armour decay, also helps with tears in it.

Oroboros (7) - even a good ambush is not enough.

Post (8) - even killing me will not always be enough.

Is transforming yourself with a textile a one-time thing, or can you change/edit it (as long as they're summoned) but they'll just always match your current form? They're a LOT more useful if it's reusable, so I might take one in that case, but for now, current build:

Obsidian Altar

Imp (animal blood)
one cuddly oppai loli, please.

Fairy (own blood)
As others have mentioned: perfect scout.

Alarune: (Tomato Juice)
Honestly doesn't matter which blood for this one, so tomato just becasue it's oddly appropriate. Pairs with the fairy for extra plants!

Fae Huntress (animal blood)
As my bodyguard, pairs nicely with the anime blood and obsidian altar so she's basically always on call in case anything ever happens.

Slime: (animal blood)
Serious utility there.

Stay with me
Objectively the correct choice.
For one: Basically a free succubus summon. (Let's face it, there's ONE real reason to summon a succubus, and even without the ability to command her, she'd hardly object to getting fed regularly) Possibly eventually a free ritualist.
Secondly: with unlimited time with her, you could have her teach you the info for ALL of final options.

That gives me fae affinity, I assume fae get along with elementals (nature spirits) and demons (mischievous pranksters) so I shouln't suffer much in the way of drawbacks from those two. It's not clear which realms are opposed to each other other than the really obvious: angels/demons.

At any rate, fae afinity is pretty self synergistic since it offsets their fickle nature and makes less of their mischievousness directed at ME. Also, should I ever put my mind to it that sounds like the least consequential major summon. She just likes to dole out ironic punishments.

Thanks!

>Is transforming yourself with a textile a one-time thing, or can you change/edit it (as long as they're summoned) but they'll just always match your current form?
They lose their transformative abilities for good once they transform someone/something other than themselves.

After one use, Textiles lose that power

>Fae Huntress
>anime blood
You're right. That would make her a great body guard. Lots of high-action shounen stuff.

She technically *could* do some of the other final options for you, but you run into issues of time management & mutually exclusive groups. You can't do all those things. I knew that was a potentual exploit, but the main idea is to pick only 1 thing to focus on.

I'm not sure when one you chose for lewd: Yumi or the imp.

do i need to buy the ragtag adventurers minion type to be able to use the conversion option?

Name: Archibald "Blast From the past" Ebtior

A well known musketmen and battlemage, having combined a musket with a wand and a staff, and makes it hit twice, making him a powerhouse, if he can hit.

he gets his name from his time magic, where he can hit you before you know what has happened.

Able to stop mages in their tracks with anti-magic and still be able to use his back, a pain to melee attackers, he can just shoot even the biggest down and follow up with a spell if they even survive that and for the quick, well he can try but that is what teammates are for.

he became well known for his fight in the Coliseum and later his actions in the retaking of Ciraezir.

He has always tried to keep to himself, but his race makes him quite obvious, though has since been able to get some help in the form of a basic illusion spell, not working well in battle but can keep up outside, and to avoid all the questions that come with being a Ifraix

No one quite knows where he is from and why he joined, never talking about it, the truth being one of the things even his closest friends do not know.

I'm listing you as human due to your picture.

das racis

Gonna post my build!

Petrich Validyn: "My friends call me Sparks"
Human with the Hunter's Mark- Attributes: precision, intellect, mind, agility, clarity.
I fight wearing Battle mage armor and wielding a custom Polearm(glaive)/Staff/Magitech Musket combination.
With my particular weapon I maximize my offense at every range.

I started out by devoting myself to fire magic.
Flame:
Flame skates.
Cloud of smoke/Conflagration/Magma Torrent
Nova
Armor Etch: Dragoon Armor.

I maximize speed and agility to get in and deal as much damage as quickly as possible.
I start out as a member of the Knights of Alnor.
Working with Séra Degala (+1 to physical), we guard some caravans together, easily decimating any bandits that attack us. Cinderlings tend to be more of a challenge, but with my hand to hand skills and her wind magic, we still do all right; however, this teaches me the advantages of learning multiple types of magic.

With my new experience, I unlock Shadow and learn Shadow Jump and Shade. (Also, I have a horse now, his name is Mercury)

Next, Séra and I go on a mission to deny a spawn point near the border (Denial). Fortunately, our sheer destructive potential allows us to excel at this mission. After this mission, I devote more energy to learning the ways of shadow.
I learn Shade Meld and Umbra and Etch my weapon with Vorpal and Shadow Weapon. Now when I fire magma bolts from my weapon, they come out wreathed in darkness.

Next, we go on a mission to to reclaim a fortress that has strategic importance. This time Yndi Golden Dawn joins us. Our combined destructive power steadily decimates the enemy forces. Even the Det-Kot cannot hold a candle to our combined fire power.
Afterward, I realize that, while fire magic is still the root of my power, I have not devoted myself as truly as I could have to the Path of Flame.

For my final weapon Etch, I take Explosive Blows. I learn Cauterize/Dragon Fire, Dragoon, and Abyssal Shades.

With my new skills, I engage foes with a barrage from my Shade firing squad; each hit strikes perfectly and explosively. I follow up by shadow jumping into the enemy formation and casting nova. I finish up by using my blazing speed and squad of shades to clean up any survivors. (Pic for approximation of what full Dragoon mode might look like)

I only hope that we'll be strong enough to Annihilate that approaching Titan. Hopefully having Felira and Azriel join us will help give us a chance.

Shortened

>Captain.
"Not entirely sure of what, but it is a nice title, right?"
"Captain of making others look more impressive by comparison, to be exact."
"And I'm ever so thankful to have you around too remind me, Josephine."
>Human
>Hunter(Str-Vit-Agi)
>Battlemage Armour
>Weapons (20 Coins!)
Short Scimitar+Shield Catalyst=8
Longer Scimitar+Staff=10
"Do pubs take these coins, Josey?"
"Not from you, they don't."
>Magic (26 Coins total!)
[Shadow Unlock
Every skill but Abyssal Shades taken
[Wind Unlock
~Echolocation, Wind Weapon
-Air Burst, Zephyr-Wind Slash, Fling-Mist-Vortex-Eye of the Storm
"Variety is important in a balanced Battlemage, Josey."
"Thank you dearly Captain for displaying exactly what not to do in the future."
>Prism of Yra
"I do love teaching, but I'm not much of a listener when it comes to guys. I get bored pretty quickly."
"Sick. Loser. Creep."
"Hmm? Did you say something Josey?"
>Companion
"Dear Josey! Would you happen to have the time?"
"It's half past time for you to stop telling jokes you heard when you were my age."
"Ah hahaa... that stung a bit."
>Quests
>Caravan Guard
"Maintaining a healthy stream of supplies is key to keeping an army in tip-top shape you know."
"These are all rum wagons"
"Ah, so it seems. What are the odds"
>Dispelling
"Come, Josey! Archon Layla is depending on us to keep... her safe...
You look awfully annoyed all of the sudden, Josey"
>Hunted
"Well, these things can't be helped... drink, my friend! If you won't turn back, then stay here for a while. Just a little while. My people are well on their way by now. This will all be over soon. Until then, please... stay here and drink to your heart's content."
*sigh*
>Defiant
"Now remember Josephine... throwing away victory for the sake of manners is a rookie mistake. We don't have the time to waste on that kind of thing. Don't waste your time trying to play the good guy. No matter who you may owe, from this moment on, both sides are evil."
"...Yes, Captain."

>You can't do all those things.
Sure you can.

Over the course of like 30-40 years or so. or 400 even.

If Yumi owns my goddamn soul I supposed I'd be in it for the long haul right?
The way I see it playing out:
I'd be visiting her regularly anyways, so she'd probably be giving me summoner tips. A few months into that it'd make sense for her to introduce me to the mages guild. It has no obligations so that's a time management nonissue.

She seems genuinely worried about Death, so if she's ever dangerously low on her quota Yumi would probably confide in me that she's worried and I could potentially help Death through a few rough spots on an occasional part time basis.

If I ever find myself in a queen fairy summoning mood, THEN I can ask about the relics and such I'd need. (and possibly recruit Hera for a relic hunting quest)

Paladin's court is probably off the books for me though yeah. My build isn't all that compatible with it, and it's the one Yumi is least likely to encourage if she's not forced to give you the contacts. That said, after 500 years of being an immortal summoner, one might pick up some angel contracts and find themselves in a 'crusader of justice" kinda mood. For a change of pace if nothing else.

>When one for lewd
ALL the time! (we're even on typos now, buddy)

assuming you mean:
>Which one for lewd
The fairy onahole, DUH.

Nope. That minion option is just a free batch for if you don't have Conversion.

If I missed your build, it's either because there wasn't a name, a picture, a backstory, or likely a combination of the above. Or I simply just missed your build. Rectify any of those and I can add you in later.

Version 2.0.1 of the main CYOA will likely be published tonight. No mechanical changes planned, just accumulated text fixes.

As for Omni-Law, I had one of the FIrsts do exactly what he did. Cassandra implies in "Sanity" that they've had to leave behind one of their own party to close the portal... Omni-Law fit exactly that role.

Whether or not you take him as the canon First who did it is up to you. I did this as homage.

I suppose you could do a lot in the long-term, but then again, your other summons might have handy, inter-realm knowledge, so Stay With Me isn't required for that (Though Yumi is definitely above averafe summoning knowledge).
Oh... the uh... fairy... Of course.

Point of correction, Sparks is Flame and Shadow. :D
Either way, super glad I made it in!

>Chunalft got on
T-thanks senpai

>My last-minute build made it in
>With an S in magic

I am so happy!