One word story

Storytelling thread, one word edition. Everyone post one word, use punctuation if you want, and it has to make sense. Let's write a love letter. I'll start...

Dear,

Somebody

I'm

once

trapped

Gay

for

you

Dear Somebody, I'm Once trapped gray for you...

If

you

but

stuff

-t sex

Then

Ter

Sperm

trainwreck

through

my

heart.

NIGGERS

Dear Somebody,

I'm Once trapped gay for you, if you, but stufft sex Then Ter Sperm trainwreck through my heart.

-NIGGERS

GON'

Response letter is a go:

Dear

Sir

translation:

Dear Stranger,

I once was trapped by the homossexual love I felt for you, but if it's true that you stuff Ter's butt with sperm, my heart will be wrecked like it was part of a train accident.

Sincerely, black men.

, What

This is pretty beautiful for a shitpost.

Perhaps the world this letter is written in a world that developed English but the grammar and sentence structure is very different

was

my

name

again?

is

torturing

memes

I

simply

Doggo

dont

Euphonium

cry

tears

for

for

Harambe

you

Dear Sir,

What was my name again? Is torturing memes I simply Doggo don't Euphonium cry tears

ugly

lovely

now.

hobo.

Who

took

my

face?

t.

the

Alberto

Syrian

Barbosa

Dear Sir,

What was my name again? Is torturing memes I simply Doggo don't Euphonium cry tears for for Harambe you ugly lovely now. Hobo. Who took my face?

t. the Alberto "Syrian" Barbosa.

Dear Sir,

What was my name again? Is torturing memes I simply Doggo don't Euphonium cry tears for for Harambe you ugly lovely now. Hobo. Who took my face?

t. The Alberto Syrian Barbosa

Dear Sir,

What was my name again? Is torturing memes I simply Doggo don't Euphonium cry tears for for Harambe you ugly lovely now. Who took my face?

t. The Alberto Syrian Barbosa.

End of letter.

So

long

gay

ass

fornicator

with

some

respect

We definitely need some translation on this one

fedora

dongs

niggers

Dear Sir;

What was the name you used to call me again? Are the memes still torturing, I simply think of Doggo, But Euphonium doesn't cry tears, for Harambe, or for your ugly, lovely self now. Who took my face (the man I used to be)?

Sincerely, Ablerto Syrian Barbosa, The one.

This is light weight depressing.

The black man was in love with Alberto Barbosa, but also spitted that her may or may not be having an affair with Ter. Alberto Barbosa promptly writes back, telling The Black Man that he doesn't remember their pet name. And that although he thinks of Doggo, Euphonium doesn't cry. Not for Harambe, not for the Black Man's beauty tainted by his ugly character. (Jealousy, perhaps, drove Alberto away?). Alberto wonders who changed him so much, that he can't recognize on the mirror the man he was once happy to be.

I think Euphonium is Alberto. He's telling the Black Man he doesn't cry anymore. He's done crying.

Truly this is a riveting tale.