Only Adeptus Titanicus can save us now sub edition

>THE ONLY SCANS WE'LL EVER GET
mediafire.com/file/cxrk2978wbwkmv0/Thousand Sons.pdf
mediafire.com/file/t6y7bddxcy387yw/Space Wolves.pdf
mediafire.com/file/8ukjwhr4a8x6tet/Titan Guard.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1voouhaka9bctd9/Talons of the Emperor.pdf

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8 (embed) (embed)
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp (embed) (embed)

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub (embed) (embed)
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764 (embed) (embed)
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318 (embed) (embed)

>Make your unit entries
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HH Discord
discord.gg/wYS2J6b

Safe to say that failed

Also, Three Pallas speeders or three custode dickbikes with corvae pulsers?

I've doomed my legion forever, haven't I?

They've been doomed for a long time.

Oh well.
I wonder how long it will take for this thread to pick up?
Most Burgers should be off work by now.

It's v day. It's times for getting it in or crymaxing. Maybe both.

Oh riiight. My girlfriend lives with me now and neither of us really cares.
Whats your excuse?

1,200 miles

>crymaxing
is that jerking it while crying or is it using your dissapointment as fuel in the gym to hit a new PR?
because i did both

Deadlift, Bench or Squat?
And whats your total for all three?
Deployed?

>Deployed?
Nah, just across the country with senpai.

>whathasthisthreadbecome

>senpai
haha didn't know Veeky Forums changed "f a m" to senpai that's so weeb I love it.

More black custodes!

it also changes t b h to desu

Is that your phone photo? Or from an earlier dump?

Earlier dump

Wait, wut?
I thought they all wore gold.

hit lmao3pl8 on my deadlift, and i'm on 1pl8 bench and 2pl8 squat
it ain't great, but it's progress

>adeptus titanicus

I'm hyped but I also want infantry

FW pls

Discussion topic: 3rd party models and proxies. What's the good shit you've found, what's the worst examples you've seen, etc?

Does anyone know where I can get the Epub of the Taghmata List? The PDF is all well and good, but I'd like the Epub for taking to the FLGS.

How quickly do you think FW will get out the Inferno FAQ?

>adeptus titanicus
I am also hyped. If the Warlord is the size of a plastic knight at the very least i'll have some badass knights.

Month, maybe. I dont know why FW is so behind on FAQs considering GWs recent faqqing spree.

June, probably

I disappointed with the typos and wargear errors mostly.

I'm dissapointed with the majority of peoples ineptitude at basic reading comprehension. Hell most don't even read the rules it seems.

It doesn't help that sometimes it is FWs fault though.

I read the SW rules once and thought "Ha nope." and refuse to look at them now.

>Hell most don't even read the rules it seems.
There's almost always some wishlisting/RAW interpretation that goes on with every release that I'm used to. Example would be the Sekhmet termis and their powers and people arguing they have access to all but they can choose on pyromancy/telekinesis. Or the Wolves being annoyed that cant attach characters to their slayer squads and get their bonuses.

But oversights in wargear, force maul and frost swords say, directly influence modeling and that triggers me immensely.

Theres also potential rule oversights that I'd like an answer on, such as whether Magnus should be able to shoot his witchfires out of the new TSons robots. Because he doenst have the LA TSon's special rule he can currently use them, which could be intended or its could have just been missed.

>force maul
Force Stave. They are called Force Staves

Tell that to FW mate.

I did. They haven't gotten back to me yet.

>Example would be the Sekhmet termis and their powers and people arguing they have access to all but they can choose on pyromancy/telekinesis
That's easily solved by reading. "They may choose..." So, they may, but don't have to choose. What do you do then? Follow the basic rules for psykers and generate form whats available. Nothing crazy there.

The FnP vs their pinning rule is the stupid one. FnP is a special rule like smash. It's not part of the save process. So they both occur at the same time. That one is GWs fault for not just making FnP a save instead of this weird retroactive rules timing nightmare that it is now. I have no idea why they made it so unnecessarily complicated. I want FnP to be fixed in 8E.

DL-515 (conventional)
Skwat-455
Bench-315

I'm a big guy

Go ahead and ask them if my power fist can have a power fist as well thanks.

and if the custodes bike guns can spoon another gun

>That's easily solved by reading. "They may choose..."
But do you think thats intended? I personally dont thing so, but RAW. If it read 'must choose from' there wouldnt be a problem.

>The FnP vs their pinning rule is the stupid one.
It will be FAQed to be the same as the wargear ruling IMO.

stop making me feel bad about my weak PRs
congrats tho those are pretty phenomenal numbers

I've been lifting for close to seven years now, since late freshman year in high school.
Lost over 225 pounds, from 495 to 270 @ 6'6" (225kg to 122kg, @1.98m)

which is why I don't care that I can't paint eyes on my marines as well as others. My hands are fucked.

>Lost over 225 pounds

Good job, user.

>But do you think thats intended? I personally dont thing so, but RAW. If it read 'must choose from' there wouldnt be a problem.
Which part? The choosing? 100% beyond the shadow of a doubt. They used "generate" for every other psyker in the book. So they know the difference and deliberately said "choose".

Or do you mean rolling elsewhere? It does say "May", and they've been shown to use may and must in different places so they know the difference there. Them not including the alternative is what's weird about it. Was it supposed to be "May choose rather than rolling."? They would have had a restriction to only TK and PM too if that were the case. But if it was "May choose from PM or TK or generate from other available..." you would think it would have said that as well. I personally think they wanted to keep it brief considering where the text is. Plus Sekhmet can be drawn from every other Cult Arcana, if they studied the other schools why wouldnt they be able to draw powers from there? I guess they just really like TK and PM for some reason though,

It would be nice if they clarified though. Different people read things differently, so it is always nice when they don't word things partially ambiguously.

>Or do you mean rolling elsewhere?
Yes.I dont

>But if it was "May choose from PM or TK or generate from other available..." you would think it would have said that as well.
Thats my reasoning for it being unintended, and I dont think then need rolls on biomancy honestly.

I dont understand the argument for them not choosing honestly.*

>Different people read things differently

Some people read "choose from powers from X & Y" means that the other 4 disciplines are excluded.
Others think it means they can actually choose powers instead of rolling on those tables.

Personally I don't think RAW it need clarification. There's no ambiguous rules language to follow if you've read the rule book. There's no other potentially correct interpretation.

A confirmation of intent is different from a clarification.

Now if they printed the wrong version entirely that'd be different. Something that would not surprise me.

>>But if it was "May choose from PM or TK or generate from other available..." you would think it would have said that as well.
>Thats my reasoning for it being unintended, and I dont think then need rolls on biomancy honestly.
I'll echo my previous statement about keeping it brief because of where the rule is located. It's a small italicized note from an asterisk. Making it too wordy there would be messy. They could have avoided it entirely if they gave them a special rule like "Fire and Stone" in their rules and then spelled out how exactly to do their powers. Would have been clean and easy. But It's FW; They're bad at writing rules on a general level.

They can think that, they'd be wrong RAW. But they can think that. Don't forget the word "May" in "May choose". It's the Atrapos as LoW for marines all over again.

We can't argue RAI based off of gut feelings. We can, like I have done, draw parallels of other similar instances(Like my example of how the other psykers say "generate" so we know FW knows the ramifications of "may choose powers" vs "must generate") to deduce the probable RAI. Even in this case where RAW has one path to objectively follow, it's FW. They're bad at rules. I love them, but rules are their weakest aspect.

eyes are fucking gay anyways, just let the flesh wash settle in and leave it as is

Bikes, those lascannons are solid, and it has melee ability as well. Pallas with adrathic guns may be good if they enemy likes their monstrous creatures/characters, but against all enemies, the jetbike is a better option.

RAW is just plain awful now. Going by strict RAW, only HQs and compulsory units would have an Arcana buff because no TS unit explicitly has "Cult Arcana" in the profile - not even the special characters - and TS legion rules say nothing about "Cult Arcana" as a legion characteristic native to psykers (the only mention of it being rules lore).

Yes, Brotherhood of Psykers = Cult Arcana. But its not even explicitly stated, which means RAW says Magnus doesn't get a Cult Arcana buff.

it's like you want your marines to miss their shots

No, Cult Arcana is part of the "Legiones Astartes: Thousand Sons" rule. All of the legion rules have multiple parts; the TSs' just spreads to the second page.

my marines have such extensive cybernetics that eyes arent necessary anymore
THE FLESH IS

W E A K
E
A
K

"eyes are fucking gay" - Veeky Forums, 2017

I'm looking at it right now. Cult Arcana isn't mentioned until page 3. There is no mention of Cult Arcana in the typical "following provisions" list where Legion-unique characteristics would normally be listed. Theres a rule for Veterans and Terminators being able to take Brotherhood of Psykers, but again nowhere does it state Brotherhood of Psykers = Cult Arcana.

Autistic interpretation I know, but my point is pure RAW doesn't even work anymore.

Look closer. Pages 2 and 3 are out of order.
It's an issue with the .pdf, not the rules.

speaking of, what the fuck is the profile for the castellax-achea power claws?

Huh. You're wrong as pointed out, but you just made me realise Magnus doesnt get a Cult and cant shoot witchfires out of the psychic Castellax. No Legionary Astartes(Thousand Sons) rule means it doesnt work for him.

>People expecting FW to release a FAQ within a reasonable time that will answer all the typos and unclear rule muble-jumble

Daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with Inferno and if you think there is, you shouldn't be playing the game, it's just too hard for you.

Still waiting for an FAQ for IF

>Nothing wrong with Inferno
>Not at all
>Totally worth every penny that it costs

Screw Magnus he doesnt need the help. Im curious if TSon unit can cast witchfires whilst in combat from the robots.

The Psi-locus rule say that they 'may use one of the models in the Castellax-Archea as the origin point of the power' when using witchifres. And it the Castellax arent in combat they should still be able to fire witchfires still yes?

Still waiting to know what type of Ally Daemons are for a WB army with Erebus or Layak.

Withfires cannot be used in CC because they are shooting attacks correct? If so then its seems possible that they can do that.

When Forgeworld delays Inferno, they're not editing their best.
They're not writing about the BA. They're not writing about the DA. They're writing about legions that have lots of problems...and they're bringing those problems to the book.

They have OP shit, they have typos, they're leaving tourists and some, I assume, is good fluff, but I speak to leakers and they tell us what we're getting.

And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense.
And it's gotta stop, and it's gotta stop fast.

Angelus will make /HHG/ great again. For realsies this time :^)

I'm now imagining a sorcerer and his Castallax familiar buddy wading into combat, the sorcerer protecting Big John from the evil termies and holding them off while directing Big John to spam witchfires on the rest of the enemy army.

trumpshitters gotta shit.

Makes you wonder what the delays were even for. Better yet, makes you wonder if its worth buying the other books.

Like this pic, but more egyptian, and the same amount of witches.

That's what you get when the thread slows down. I need my meme fix, user!

Don't buy it. Do what we all do. Wait for Scanon.

BUT I WANTED TO HOLD THE BOOKS
THE BIG BLACK BOOKS

Alan Blighe said they were supposed to be fists at the weekender

I love Scananon and don't want to put pressure on him. Won't even adress him with a title, lest we get a Monarchia of our own.
Believe in his works.

scanon is gone, user
he isnt at university anymore and doesnt have access to the scanner he used to give us such excellent scans before

Inferno would have been great, but GW kept holding up the FW's editor general and secretary of rules in committee as well as getting sympathetic judges to issue stays on rule clarifications. All of Inferno's faults are just GW being jerks because they're upset that FW proved the better company.

I hope there are some models to go with inferno

How many turns will it take to wipe out these Iron Hands?

>That necron wathcing his mate getting fried in the background]
Lol

Actually, I have 13 more days until my University Login is invalidated. So if Inferno can get here in less than a week, I can and will do the scan. Though hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, and I suspect it won't get here in time.

That's just like...hey, are we still memeing?
Fake news! We ought to put the blame on a singular topic instead of realizing it's an interwoven chain of errors where everyone has some degree of blame!

All of them.

What are those cute orange skull markers, and why is Kharn wielding a boarding shield?

looks like wounds, and probably because it looks fucking cool

we can only hope
godspeed scanon

What's a powerful but unfluffy combo for your legion, Veeky Forums?

Khorne agrees with you.

>That trashed mastodon

God I wish they werent shit

any more pics?

Nails of Truth

Heavy Flamer Jetbike Command squad with a T5 Eternal warrior Mastercrafted Thunder Hammer 3++ Praetor...for the Salamanders.

>Kharn wielding a boarding shield
>Now want to model a WE captain beating the fuck out of another marine with a boarding shield

So many ideas, so little time ... and money.

If you field a shield captain, you're already an asshole.

WIP Shield Captain Goldfister.

Who's ready for a good fisting?

He's actually magnetized, made the shield and fist for whenever I feel like being an asshole.

Now with image!

Also really glad of how his cape turned out.

iiiiiiiiiii loooooooove goooooooooooooooooollldddddd

So how is your legion preparing to face the hoard of Space Wolves and Transexual Sons that will descend upon them in the coming month?

Will you be expanding your Legion's Labrarium to combat the traitors?

Does your Primarch fear Russ' gear?

Does your First Captain grow envious of Ahriman?

>Transexual Sons
I dont get it? Nothing about the legion has anything to do with this...

For the Thousand Sons, I'll run the Dark Brethren rite. There are no Wolves in Winnipeg.

Assault Nipples.

Be being one