Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Bjorn edition

>FAQ update
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/15/the-future-of-faqs-and-chapter-approved-dec-15gw-homepage-post-2/

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>done right
>still no proper Duncan
Fuck off

We’ll never get a proper Duncan again. Just a bunch of new-age rick roll wannabes.

Just copied the previous op links so fuck him

>Duncan
>caring abot e-celeb faggots

4th for the Imperium!

Just link the Duncan playlist you niggers

>STILL no pictures of the new Great Unclean One

You don't seem to understand the meaning of e-celeb. Nice retarded meme-spout post though, you earned your reddit points.

do they still have tea in the dark and terrible future of 41k?

What will you work on this Christmas Break? You know, as opposed to spending the day with family, you lonely nerds!

I got me some troops to paint!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

wait they're making a new one?!

there is no guo, just nurgling memes.

>e-celeb
>doesn't make it about their personal life
>just posts painting tutorials
>works for GW
suck a plaguebearer cock and go back to whatever contrarian hole you came from

I'm putting together a Black Templars list, trying to brainstorm something for 2000 points.

First, I want at least one full 20-man Crusader blob, supported by a Company Ancient and an Apothecary, and probably a Chaplain, to maximise all those shots. There's also going to be two small 5-man Crusader units, with the Emperor's Champion hanging around there somewhere.

Also thinking about packing Helbrecht into a Rhino with 5 Company Veterans with hammers and shields, accompanied by another Apothecary for a really fucking annoying time. Possibly, I could also put the Emperor's Champion in here to make it a really bad time.

Then, an unit of 5 Hammernators deep-striking in, plus a Deadnought and a Predator to give it this army more punch.

Does this seem ok to you?

Where is the sly marbo rules
Will he be fun enough to waste my boxing day on going to gw

>Not making your GUO from individual nurglings
Gay

last I checked he was getting sucked off in mwg meme videos like an e-celeb sweetie.

STEVE

I'm hanging out at Steve Wesley's house. Who else is coming?

>sweetie
>watching MWG outside of Steve
>taking part in e-drama
cmon man, you're better than this

Where did you get them dogs? What do you use them as?

>What do you use them as?
Demo charges

Anvil industries. They’re just guardsmen. But I wanted a mineclearing squad so they’re added in as bomb sniffers.

>tournament on the 21st of jan
>busy painting models for my grandfather for xmas, working until saturday
>pack everything up sunday then go down to see the family
>boxing day drive down to london to work for 2 days
>instantly go from there to america for new years
>come back on the 3rd and straight back to work
>in hospital on the day before the tournament

all in all i have about 16 days to paint most of my army

5 seraphim
10 scions
14 lascannon HWTs
2 autocannon HWTs
24 infantry
4 sniper infantry

everytime you post these dudes I like them, but please sort pic related out, or give me an adequate explanation for what it's supposed to be because it's seriously triggering my autism.

Best puppers

>Yfw berzerkers are probably the next in line because khorbe
>Yfw new sculpts with lots of options
>Yfw enough chainswords and chain axes for everybody
>Yfw you get new weapon options like claivers or great axes
>Yfw berzerkers terminators in cataprhactii armour and giant dual axes
>Yfw other new units and characters along the way

Help me out here, guys. Whats the name of the comic with the guy with the flaming hat?

I'm blanking super hard and it's killing me.

Noise marines first. They have a much greater need for an updated kit than zerkers.

The Redeemer.

>shining spears are like 8 points more than windrider

Are wind riders over priced or something?
Its like if you ever want to use them you HAVE to use scatter and saimhann.

We need to discuss Khorne. This thread should be about discussing Khorne.

both are very old, 'zerks are still using bolt pistols from like 2nd edition, hope they take some inspiration from the FW World Eaters and Kakophoni though

Khorbe is more popular though

What would there be to discuss about the god for brainless screaming retards

Bless you, user.

It’s dirt. The bomb landed and half-embedded itself into the ground. Do you think I need to sand it back bit? It’s covering a hole but I should have some leeway.

How tall do you think Khorne is? I think Khorne would be pretty tall.

>Do you think I need to sand it back bit?
Nah just blend it into the base more with greenstuff. There shouldn't be a visible gap between it and the base IMO

Stat Khorne.

8'8" of course

He's 5'9, that's why he is always mad

Shining Spears are just broken. They're arguably the most undercosted unit in the game.

Playing the soundtrack of Diablo 1 while playing Warhammer 40k (or Dark Heresy) is a surprisingly enjoyable and intense experience.

8 skulls tall.

they die so easily though

>guy at my LGS goes on about how amazing shining spears are in 8th

>fights me and fields 2 units of them

>fielded chaplain dread with armor indomitus with a buddy jump captain with stormshield and teeth of terra

>charges them into the dread, wounding on 5+ for the most part, saved all with 3++
>captain does a heroic intervention and him and the metal minister wipe every single bike

Why is finecast so shit?

Sounds more like a shit choice on the player's part.

You son of a bitch

WS2+ BS2+ S88 T88 W88 A88

>Bjorn edition
>Bjorn will never again fight the for face to face, he will never cut their threads again with his own hands
Almost make me wish GW Deus ex Machina him to walk again as a man
we already got the BoP guy make him Bjorn GW!!

You're a little late, the "lmao FAILcast" train's already passed

they lost in one of the worst scenarios possible for them, impressive.

I literally just want to know why it's considered shit. I'm a newfag

He had the option of charging the chaplain dread or sitting there and get shot up and then charged by the metal minister and captain he next turn

the captain was out of range and got in because he had the black templars warlord trait.

>fight guard
>cant charge anything worth killing
>die to mass fire

>fight sm
>die to plasma before you get in range

>fight csm
>get shit on by berzerkers

>fight daemons
>never get past the brims and then die to magnus

yeah ok this was totally the only bad scenario for them

It gets a load of air bubbles in it requiring greenstuff to sort it out.

It's not as bad as it used to be but it's still fucking shit.

originally the moulds they used weren't very good and replaced rarely, leading to a lot of flash, bubbles and general deformations. it's improved a bit now but the name kinda stuck. I will say GW's customer service for fucked up models is good though, just need the receipt and a pic of the model and they'll give you a replacement and you can keep the other for conversions or other cool stuff.

The AOS Khorne aesthetic looks fucking retarded so I don’t have high hopes for new WE models

No.

Most likely they do, with so many worlds with different cultures, traditions and food sources. Though they most likely only drink a dark, bitter brew

>never get past the brims and then die to magnus
I wonder how long will be before chaos players only use the four primarchs as their main army.

Eh, if the new Kharn or Horus Heresy stuff is anything to go by, they could be decent. I'm just waiting for a CSM kit with models that aren't getting uncomfortably close to my age.

>I'm just waiting for a CSM kit
If it's undivided then GW doesn't care anymore

monthly reminder

Björn is more based that Russ will ever be.

My lord commissar is bretty good. they certainly improved a lot since their failcast days.
It is even better than FW resin.

>favourite CSM are the Iron Warriors and Black Legion
>don't like Abaddon
>don't like daemons or dinobot spam
I just wanted my space pirates dammit, why do I have to suffer like this?

Bjorn who? There's only me, Bj-... I mean, Gaygor.

That's all a bunch of generalized shit, guard shoot them at bs5 against a 3+++ in their own ideal scenario for instance, retarded way to address somethings strength. The original scenario was akin to me saying Roboute is weak because someone shot him down with 3 Vindicares in 1 turn once.

It is knida funny how russ has the air of i am the most dangerous primarch, i am the most wild animal in the herd thing, but gets his ass kicked by everyone. He only managed to bitch slap magnus. And that was with the assiestance of Sisters of Silence

>I just wanted my space pirates
Collect Dark Eldar

>He only managed to bitch slap magnus
Even then didn't Magnus just sit there and let him? He was overcome with grief over Prospero or something IIRC

Worf effect.

b/c GW never heard of low temperature curing polymers

>guard shoot them at bs5

>what is a taurox prime
>3++ means anything against hundreds of shots

they are pretty shit on the tabletop mate because the moment they are in range to do anything, they get shat on instantly

Russ is a great example of what happens when you put max ranks into Intimidate, but your actual stats aren't so hot. He's all attitude and spunk.

And even then Russ only won because he was taking such a beating that some of his blood got into Magnus' remaining eye.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I KNEW I ALREADY HAD SEEN THAT FUCKING ARMOUR WAS TO BEGIN WITH!

space pirates who aren't squishy fags
I do use some dark eldar bits for renegade guard though

Something like that, it has been a long time since i read it. He was kinda okay with russ punishing all of them but russ gloated too much about it and magnus had enough at one point.

>Prospero gets invaded
>magnus sits at his tower

>mutations run rampant in the legion
>magnus sits at his tower

Hmm, ther seems to be a pattern here

Too much feels

Who else beat the shit out of him? I know he got fucking stomped by Angron.

The Lion.

>I know he got fucking stomped by Angron.
>This is what world eaters fags actually believe
No wonder they choose the brain dead faction

Russ one the battle but he lost the fight.

Speaking of, when did the SW switch from the red wolf's head to the black? Apart from traitors, I don't remember any other legion changing their emblem after the Heresy. There's also art of 30k era SW with black wolf heads, so is there some distinction between the two or just artists messing up?

>still no 40k sprue for Glottkin and Maggoth Lords

No, he two the battle.

They are making a new Beast of Nurgle (leaked during a Miniwargaming vid) so I'm guessing people are presuming there will be a big Nurgle Daemons release with the new Daemons codex soon, and the Great Unclean One is in line for a plastic model.

Horus too. Russ thought it was a better idea to take what remained of his legion after Prospero and go try 1v1 Horus himself, rather than stay on Terra and help with the defense there.
At least, that's what BL tells us.

He got objectively smeared into the ground, russfag.
I'm not talking about the battle as a whole. Also I don't even play CSM

Praetorian Guard.

Who is writing that Horus vs Russ story? I hope its not ADB

Are those doggos loyal to the emperor?

>Leman Russ won in everyone of infinite timelines
Kek Magnusfags on suicide watch

So, is sly gonna be released on the 23rd? It would be a perfect christmas present for a friend of mine. We celebrate christmas on the 24th where I'm from