>she's beautiful and perfect and smart
>about to propose
>"eww i hate garlic"

What would you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people like garlic?

Why would you propose to someone before getting to know them? Do you live in a country with arranged marriages or something? What can you even do in that situation other than hope for the best?

Rub garlic on my cock and facefuck her until she acquires the taste

>Uh, well what about onions?

I'm not sure I could deal with that since my family always cooked with a lot of garlic so I do as well.

Besides that, how do you get to the point that you're going to propose to somebody without knowing their eating habits?

Why does she look like a surprised tranny?
She remindes me of a young and hairier Macaulay Culkin..

SORRY, SORRY,
I meant a young and hairier Elijah Wood. Oops.

Something tells me you just had trannies on your mind.

That's fine

I like the taste of it, but it makes me smell really bad to the point where it is distracting to myself. I'm not even a street shitter or anything either, it just causes me to emanate a smelly smell even after showering it continues to come out of my body and stink

You know that can be genetic right?

Some people tend to have more bacteria mixed with their perspiration which accentuates the smell.

There are onions in her bowl

Just use Garlic in a recipe ,if she compliments it tell her yo used garlic.

(If she has an allergy and dies, she was too weak to bear my children anyways)

Why are her fingers so long?

Well you would know, you filthy arrangement of calcium.

Wtf guys r u really skeletors. Pls respond

My girlfriend doesn't like onions, nevermind the fact that they're part of the basis for 90% of all savory dishes. Slowly trying to turn her by cooking subtly onion-flavored dishes for her and her close friend Jamal.

Force her to kneel and execute her.

i can't think of many dishes where you can actually taste the garlic. she sounds like a right dickdead, probably why you're together

reconsider marrying her, i only met her four sentences ago.

>>meet gf
Is this when an online “relationship” becomes real?

How the fuck could anyone not like garlic?

bitch better like soy sauce.

>propose
this is for faggots. you talk about marriage over the course of months or years, not keep it a secret and try to shock your love interest into it with dopamine from a great night.

Put a stake through her heart

Man, why the fuck would I care what my friends or significant others eat? I never get this on this board...do you always have to eat the same exact thing as everyone around you?

Just cook for yourself and let them do the same, or share food when it's something you both like. You shouldn't have this weird need to make everybody else eat everything you eat....then again maybe I grew up in a weird household, everyone pretty much ate what they wanted...if someone didn't want the dinner being made they would just make something else

Dead to rights about this and I mentioned it earlier.

What kind of fuckhead proposes to anyone like that? Either the OP is clever, copying somebody clever (took it from another board to here), or a fuckhead.

You honestly KNOW what people like to eat, or drink, or talk about, or tons of other shit about them before you even think about proposing.

I mean, if you don't know almost everything about a person other than their most dark secrets? You're not supposed to marry them.

Sadly, they're going to lay the worst shit on you once you're married. Mind you, I only know this from watching siblings.

>oh by the way I'm dreadfully attached to my mom

Goddamn he is a chore of a person.

HAHAHA

MORE FOR ME BITCH !

>I can cook all of nothing

Don't worry, you can be a good gay bottom.

Straight men are actually the best cooks ever. Unfortunately, all the buff weight-lifting is starting to create confusion with gay men who can fuck off.

If people were open about it it would be more practical. I worked in an art gallery for two years and directed a patron towards the most straight looking piece of art work in the gallery. He got the message and fucked off. I got a date with his "fag hag."

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Very funny, but not really.

You'd know how annoying people look when they take a photo if you didn't live in some subterranean realm where cave people take birth.

>cook 2 meals because SO does not like a common and delicious ingredient

All the people I've met that said they didn't like garlic, it was because they only ate shit food where the garlic was badly prepared.

Gluten allergy is the real deal breaker.

Who says you need to cook 2 meals? Let them make their own food

Whenever I cook it goes "hey, I'm making ___. you want any?". If they say no, that's that...I don't automatically ever assume anyone is going to eat what I'm making but if they do I'll be more than happy to share with them.

If the "beautiful" girl is the one pictured, it would be an easy "go fuck yourself".

Tough call if that image is the girl. You'd save a bit of money on the wedding ring if it only has to be wide enough to fit those stringy fingers. Hard to pass up the opportunity.

GARLIC IS A DEADLY, DEADLY, DEADLY POISON THAT WILL KILL YOU ON CONTACT

youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY

t. fucking vampire

The same thing as if the situation was:

>meet gf
>she's beautiful and perfect and smart
>about to propose
>"eww i hate anal"

Bye bitch.