tall
blonde
blue eyes

Bold and Beautiful

Unlike me not ugly.

Pic tangental.

Oh and also not stupid and boring.

When I am blind, she lets me see
In my darkest hours, when I need her most, she is always there for me - shining through the night
Every morning I feel lucky waking up next to her

She's not too thin
She's not too large
A round bottom, but a long and slender neck

Her name is Melodi - her family is swedish
She's probably not that special in the way she looks, but I find her perfect nonetheless
She doesn't need me to take care of me either - she can stand on her own

And in the evening hours, when I don't feel like sleeping
I'll just lay my finger down there, oh she's easy to turn on

>tfw your gf is a lamp

Also unlike me but you probably understood that.

A physical description would end up resembling John Green (tall lanky white guy with messy hair and glasses), but he's almost completely at odds personality-wise.

So he thinks wanting to kiss someone and they want to kiss you back, that's simply awful?

Yes. Kissing is oedestroan and outdated.

Long curly brown hair, wide crystal blue eyes, a solid jaw, a beautiful smile, she's not really tall. She's bright. I love her voice when she hits high notes, when she sings to me in French, when she reads poetry. Some subtle facial expressions appear on her face when you talk to her, you can read her mind by looking at her eyes. I would cry if I could but I feel nothing but despair. She lives 500 miles away. I broke up in December. She may have met someone since. I think I'm going to call her at the end of the month. Just to settle everything, so I can finally forget her. I couldn't gauge her emotions. I couldn't explain myself. I tried - I sent her a mail - but I failed and ended up sounding like a child yearning for a toy he didn't deserve. I feel more at ease when I can talk to her, when I can hear her voice. Some nights, we would speak for five or six hours straight. Yeah, I think I'll call her.
Should I?

Do it then greentext the story in this thread.

I'll call her at the end of the month, I said. This thread won't survive.

Have you ever seen a banana when it starts molding? You know those little brown patches? Those are banana bruises, not banana mold. You have to leave the banana to truly die. It withers, like a tomato in a time lapse video. Anyway, that banana is my dick in the presence of other girls, ever since I met my beau, Samantha or Super Samantha as I call her because I suspect she has paranormal abilities.

Her hair is like a yellow mop that goes down to her lower back, above her buttcrack. Her eyes are very blue, like this board. Her breasts are enormous. And her voice sounds like a woman in her mid-twenties from the Appalachian region of the United States.

One of her nipples is slightly larger than the other. I can go on. Shall I?

>I'll call her at the end of the month

You know you won't you cuck. Call her now.

dirty blonde, blue eyes, skinny, short, mutually virgin, mutually socially awkward, hates young adult literature

>cuck
Don't call me that, that's mean.
Also, insulting me won't convince me to do it. It's basic reverse psychology, like saying "you're too afraid to do it".
Trust me, I love her so much I'll do it, I'm always pleased to hear her voice.

My boyfriend is tall, pretty, and very mysterious. He's so mysterious I'm not even sure of his real name. Neither is he. He wanders the night, looking for worthy opponents. He wields an rapier in combat, and harnesses the dark powers of the moon in order to power up in combat. He's always telling me, "don't get involved," and "this is for your own safety," but I often follow him and watch him fight. He is fighting a mysterious organization, called Nijuu Tanjoubi. Its boss, the mysterious Karas Cuervo, is said to be able to control the weather. But my boyfriend with his long, flowing silver hair fears nothing. He fears nothing but the safety of me, his girlfriend. He's a little clumsy and awkward, when it comes to romance, but that only makes him more attractive to me. I like to take him shopping and help him pick out clothes, because he's clueless when it comes to such things. "Only battle... concerns one such as myself," he whispered once. But I don't want that to be true. He has a heart, and can love. And he loves me, and I love him. Can it get any more obvious?

>I love her so much I'll do it
>at the end of the month

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I'm glad to say I don't know what this is referencing if it is

The man I'm interested in claims he's sees a lot of himself in the main character of Camus "The Fall". Haven't read it yet.
Can anyone give me the run-down? Is he likeable?

basically Bakhar Nabieva but not a whore and reads books

Arrogant, continually asserting almost good points that hint (consistently) at an underlying and internal cyclical self-defeating esteem.

I get the feeling that the word "awesome" is going the same way as "epic".

It already has.

>an underlying and internal cyclical self-defeating esteem
Not really sure what you mean by this, but thank you.

Short, funny, responsible, cleanly little goofball. She's real pretty too.

You have it backwards, "Awesome" was just the pre-internet "epic".

Is this Sailor Moon

My significant other and I have recently split after 3 years together.
3 weeks ago, I would have described them perfectly.
A week ago, I would list the exact opposite traits of them.
And now I don't care to find love anymore.

Nah buddy, give it time, let her go.

It's just a pastiche of shoujo anime cliches.

you're my kinda meatbag

the next john green right here

She is fire under my fingertips and our kisses are the smoke signaling our reciprocal desires for each other.
My love is tenacity and strength. I look to her to see what dedication to something should feel like. I look to her when I can't find the will to out fourth any effort of my own because she is seemingly full of effort while I'm full of thoughts with no gas to ignite the engines of my aspirations.
When she is mad I feel the urge to run. She can stare right through you and find the one thing to say that will make you question your place. She is no holds barred, she steps over every line you lay down in the sand to see how you will react. She will hurt you because she is hurt, just like a wounded animal.
She is what she will always be. I love her for it.

Sounds like a pretty boring dude(tte).

literally becoming a nun

A librarian.

If you have to ask, you don't know.

Oh shit son. You mean she runs around trying to catalogue and store major historical artifacts with magical powers? That shit must be super cash.

See? He knows what's up.

She hot?

Its hard to have a love interest when you don't love yourself.

The person is my type exactly and they most likely haven't got a clue about it.

Depends.

You see, at first they don't like anything special. Quiet. Demure. Frumpy, even. Homely, uptight, shy.

Oh, but if you open that door, you get to see what she really is. All that frustration and passion, all that creative intellect that has been bubbling away unscratched for years at a time. The way she moves her hips with purpose, kisses you so hard you can feel your lips bruises, the curious pride you feel each time you feel the scratches on your back sting a little. When she wakes you up with her mouth. When she drags you into a secluded corner of the park on a hot summers day. When she lets you know she isn't wearing any underwear.

When you're sitting at her parents dinner table at Thanksgiving and she starts to play footsie while mother is telling you what a nice young girl she is.

When you know what burns behind that unassuming little smirk of hers.

I know it seems like a bad idea but it's been six months and I still think about her.
No offense but you're trying too hard.

I'm offended

black

Like velvet used as a tourniquet.

>>Asian
>>Broken home

>>Cutting scars
>>Has had no more than 3 dicks

>I think I'm over-reaching though...
Just a tad, good luck anyway.

There's a girl, 5 years my junior. The story of how I came to know of her is bizarre, though long, so I won't get into it. In a nutshell, she is the embodiment of my soulmate; she is highly intelligent and beautiful. She grew up with no interest in boys and relationships - she just loves her books and plays and school. She is 18 now, and will be off to college in September. Her innocence will be inevitably spoiled; she's beautiful in a natural way and she has desires like any other human. Though I fear her academic upbringing as left her emotionally stunted, so she will be used by Chad's not worthy of her brilliance. Sometimes I think my infatuation is not that of sexual desire, but as a father figure -- I just want her to be true to herself. She's a diamond in the rough.

you sound like a moron desu

This is a nice turn, user.

One I live with.
One I live right down the road from.
One I live however many states Florida is away from Texas from.

One I love.
One who loves me.
One I'm in love with.

Damn, she is perfect. Do you know her?

at her prime, and will grow out of it before im ready. and it doesnt help she is married and with a family.

Fuck.

My co-workers have actually been trying to encourage me to write again. Jesus Christ.

Long, beautiful legs. Demure with soft lips, delicate almost feline eyes and an unblemished light complexion. Tangled blonde hair usually kept in a tight bun atop her head exposing the back of her slim seductive neck. Never unaccompanied by her boyfriend Tyrone who keeps her playfully trapped under his massive bicep as he puts a roach out on my forehead while cackling and whooping in front of his amused friends.

True love.

non-existent

Whore. Slut. Bitch.
Deserves to be dead.
Easy to replace. Remember by nobody.
Absolutely disgusting woman.

my gf is all of that, cept she was a virgin before she met me

"broken home" is an understatement. only thing she doesn't have is cutting scars.

been on Veeky Forums for like 6 years now? if i can do it then why cant you?

Well, she has a magical personality, is sometimes taken with flights of fancy, is super smart with an alluring voice, has a shiny purple coat and four delicate hooves.

Made me giggle. Please enjoy this (You), sir!

As far as looks go she wasn’t really anything special. She was tall for a girl (my own height), but skinny and her height was primarily attributable to her long legs. Additionally, she had rather masculine and severe facial features; undoubtedly her body produced a large amount of testosterone for a woman (her hands were chronically dry and much larger than my own). It really wasn’t her looks that I found attractive, however, but her personality - strange as it is to hear a man say such a thing.
I recognized right away on our first date that she scored very highly on the Hare psychopathy checklist. The way she smirked and said “And now you know my deepest, darkest secret.” after telling me her middle name made it clear that she did, in fact, have plenty of secrets hidden deep within her thoroughly dark soul. I remember thinking it sounded like something I would say.

shes a qt german brunette, and is very pretty. thats all

Nice taste user. Librarians are top-tier tsundere lovers.
youtube.com/watch?v=7N9C2JS9mWc

sounds boring, but quiet brunettes are usually top tier. (assuming this )

A young heart with a pretty face is all a man like me needs in my space.

The girl I like is extremely fascinating to me. She lives far away and we only know each other over the internet.
Shes smart and funny, she has a peculiar was of typing which I think is really cute. We have a lot in common, Its pretty obvious that we are both interested and attracted to each other but I think because its not irl, I havent been able to make her as interested as Id like.
We havent spoken in a week, around the time I kinda made my feelings known by telling her I thought she was beautiful. She obviously liked that I said that but at that point it went to a new level that I think she just wasnt feeling.
Oh well Ive mourned about it already so Ive accepted the fact its over.

As far as looks go she wasn’t really anything special. She was tall for a girl, mostly legs. She had masculine and severe facial features; her body produced a large amount of testosterone for a woman (her hands were chronically dry and much larger than my own). On our first date that she scored very highly on the Hare psychopathy checklist. The way she smirked and said “And now you know my deepest, darkest secret.” after telling me her middle name made it clear that she did, in fact, have plenty of secrets hidden deep within her thoroughly dark soul. I remember thinking it sounded like something I would say.

She would be perfect if she didn't have a dick.

She doesn't have a dick

ITT: cringe

>tfw you yearn for love and companionship but you're not in love with anyone

Is that a guy?

>Liking someone is cringy
?

No.

Would have you preferred if it was?

female
tall
dark hair
nice neck and shoulders
not skinny or fat
slightly toned
not crazy
interested in at least one form of art
virtuous
has no children and wants no children
trimmed pubes
will let me eat her ass whenever i want

Thanks for cleaning it up m8, but my character is schizotypal and isolated so the pedantic speech is part of his character.

I didn't choose my parents, and I won't choose my lover.

he's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

tfw I feel as if I would be willing to sacrifice myself in anyway to the benefit of my partner...... if I had one. In other words, I feel like a savior, with no one to save.

Same honestly. I hate doing so many things like working or general living but anytime I ever had a partner, everything I did made me happy. Because I knew that in someway it was also benefiting them. When I worked I got money so that we could do things, I didnt dread being there .
Its probably not the best way to live your life because you have to do things for yourself but idk that doesnt work for me.

This individual looks autistic. How can anyone find this sexy is beyond me.

thank god you don't have anyone to """save"

Nobody wants a doormat for a partner

Not anyone you'd be happy with, anyway

Theres a difference between being a beta pushover that does anything and everything for their partner and someone that strives to be a better person because of the person they love.

Finding meaning and enjoyment in something because you finally have a reason to feel it (having a partner that depends on you and wants you to be the best you can be) isnt being a doormat.
I should mention that Im assuming its a two way street and they do the same. I obviously woudlnt feel this way, or even be with someone that didnt want to work hard for me.

She's hot and she's real

You just described the secret to a successful relationship. One should not go into a relationship asking the significant other "What can you do to please me? ". On the contrary ,one should enter a relationship with the mentality of " How can I serve you ".
If people understood this train of thought, there would be a lot less divorces.

Please tell me you're trolling.