Neat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NizTTEZpvI
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/11/dolphins-recorded-having-a-conversation-for-first-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey neighbor! Do you like fish too?

transcript:
"THE HUMANS KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN"

Wow, we have like sooo much in common. We should hang out more!

i tried to google the ricky gervais skit about blowhole sex and this came up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NizTTEZpvI

>dolphin conversation, the thread

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/11/dolphins-recorded-having-a-conversation-for-first-time/

Hey, that is pretty neat!
Telegraph wasn't garbage for once, what a surprising turn of events.

>1337
HE LIVES

>Dolphins can have a conversation
>I can too
>No you can't
>Yes I can !
>No
>YES
>You're alone and there's noone els...
>I DON'T EAR YOU LALALALALALA!
>Oh hello nurse
Take your Zyprexa and stop screaming please or no more Internet Ok?
>Ok nurse
>.......Coward
What?
>I like dolphins

Do dolphins can be schizo?

So long and thanks for all the fish?

>Dolphins have possessed brains that are larger and more complex than human ones for more than 25 million years.

D-do dolphins make us all brainlets?

>Dr Ryabov said it was now beyond doubt that dolphins speak their own language and it is time to start studying how to communicate directly with them.

>“Humans must take the first step to establish relationships with the first intelligent inhabitants of the planet Earth by creating devices capable of overcoming the barriers that stand in the way of using languages and in the way of communications between dolphins and people,” he added.

Who hype for our welcoming our dolphin brethren into society as equals by 2026?

>2016
>he still thinks humans aren't turbo brainlets

>dolphins have been sapient and sentient for millions of years and spent it all just mindlessly wandering the depths of the ocean because they don't have the means to develop and then human ape land dwelling niggers come along and within 200k years destroy them all via ocean acidification and climate change

it's not fair desu

lmfao

>2011
I was involved in a project in Namibia taking hydrophone recordings of dolphin pods and sub-pods having conversations, even lying to each other about their identities in some cases, which we would then interpret in the lab.

>2016
"dolphins recorded having a conversation for the first time"

What a crock of fucking shit, fucking telegraph

Finally, I will get to marry a dolphin legally.

lel

>tfw these fuckers aren't the dominant species bc their bodies are utter trash

That happens all the time due to poor fact checking and wanting to be sensationalist.

I don't even think they have a subscription to Nature.

Welcome to the USA/IEEE

Now we need to perfect the brain transplant procedure, a dolphin brain in a human body would be constructing worm hole generators and warp drives in a matter of months.

>thinking humans have been around for only 200k years

Theres plenty of evidence to suggest weve been here many magnitudes longer than 200k years.

>2016
>he still thinks brain size is more important than neuron density

Entire post is

thatsthejoke.jpg

So if dolphins had thumbs they'd be our overlords right now?

You mean if they were completely different animals with a completely different lifestyle in order to use those thumbs? Maybe.

[citation needed]
please tell me you aren't gonna go full /x/ and start talking about how there's evidence that India went through a nuclear war 850k years ago...

Nah, our ancestors would have slaughtered them just like they did with neanderthals.

*fucked

They killed more than they fucked.

'mirin dem elephant lobes

those things arent mutually exclusive tho

Not relevant mentioning when a dead body can't produce offspring.

I like your thinking fellow neander fucker

anatomically modern humans, user

older hominids don't count when they were barely at the "make a knife from a rock" stage

che guevara literally fucked a river dolphin

a true revolutionary

mad jelly, tbqh

ou'll love this then; argentinian river dolphin vaginas are quite similar in basic morphology to a human females - only after copulation they have a tendency to contract and squeeze onto the male member

literally have to kill the thing to get it to release; argentinians were raping and then killing river dolphins.

yfw its a fucking dolphin snuff film

pic related

o fuck
Moore was right

that dolphin...

...huh