Print some ads that say: Girls and young women needed, guaranteed satisfaction...

>print some ads that say: Girls and young women needed, guaranteed satisfaction, a whatsapp number and some pictures with a hot model and cash
>photocopy
>paste it around my college
is this too autistic?

have anyone done something similar?

>is this too autistic?
Depends?

Is it a joke or are you actually looking to talk with the women who call?

>have anyone done something similar?

Once I printed a sign with a picture about Go (the japanese board game) and a little paragraph about how I was looking for other people who played it. I also left my user name from online-go.com and my number so that they could contact me.

No one ever did. No one plays this game in this side of the world. Everyone plays fucking chess.

a thread died for this piece of shit to exist

remember to report

part joke, part serious.

what are you a prostitute or something?

nope, male.

what part of women needed you dont get.

keep the pump hand strong niqqa

>part serious.
Elaborate.

If it is a joke and you are leaving a fake number then it is not autistic.

If you even plan to respond and talk to the girls who contact the number then you are really fucking autistic and should turn yourself to the police because if you do shit like this today, by tomorrow you are running over people and shooting up the classrooms because you are a supreme gentleman.

*pimp

kek this faggot.

I've done this, got like 10 numbers from calculus classmates, talking to four right now.

You already knows this shit is about numbers, from 80 facebook girls I approached the other time only 10 actually talked to me seriously.

from 15 cellphones I got, only two replied.

is a numbers game.

you need to do it like a fish net.

This is Chris-chan-tier, I hope you are ashamed of yourself.

Okay, okay. Be honest. How many of those girls have you actually fucked?

And some extra questions

1) How do you talk to them at first?
2) How do you answer after they ask you "Why the fuck did you even put up that sign?"

I've just started college last week bro, give me some time.

Also I'm not going to put my real number retard.

kek, I remember that retard.
I'm not austistic, nor socially retarded.

Not going to put my real number there.

>give me some time

Lol. You do realize that right now as we speak people from your university are having sex? You do realize that maybe already half of the new people already had sex without needing to resort to autistic strategies.

Also, if you are not putting your real number then how are they contacting you?

Did you get a second number? If so that is also a real number. Explain yourself.

Do you think I could find people to play japanese mahjong with? My uni has lots of asians, though not too many japanese people. I occasionally can overhear people speaking japanese though.

do you realize some phones have dual sim card, right?

>having sex
do you realize I've just had one week in college, already got like 12 cellphones, and talking to four girls, hoping to escalate to flirting next week.

some of those girls I just saw yesterday.

give me some time fagget.

You should try. But assuming that japanese mahjong is as obscure as Go then probably not. But just try, who cares.

Adding to my own story, after like a week or two someone ripped my fucking sign off the wall. I never saw who it was. By that time I had already given up though.

>do you realize some phones have dual sim card, right?

Then you are giving a real number. A fake number is a number that does not exist and does not reach anything, or a number that does not belong to you and you do not know to whom it belongs to.

>do you realize I've just had one week in college, already got like 12 cellphones, and talking to four girls, hoping to escalate to flirting next week.

>HOPING TO ESCALATE TO FLIRTING

Holy shit. First, there is no escalation. You set the stage with the first text. You either start flirting from the moment you talk to a girl, or you are no longer a sexual object in their eyes (unless they like you). You are already that creepy guy who I like to mess with from time to time via cellphone.

You are dumb. This is like those guys who think that to get girlfriends/one night stands the first step is to become the girl's friend. Holy shit lol.

Drop all those 4 girls and try again, except that this time start flirting immediately. Also have a good picture of yourself as your avatar in Whatsapp, so that they take your advances seriously.

t. someone who has had sex

The third line and below of this post is meant for

fucking retard.
I just got their phone numbers yesterday, some even haven't replied.

I would love some advice regarding flirting if you're a Chad.

>playing go

... you've never kissed a girl, have you? it doesn't really matter what you say btw, I know that you haven't, so really don't even bother responding

>some even haven't replied.

Holy shit. By some you mean all of them, right? The moment they saw that there was no contest/job and that instead it was just some virgin loser they immediately blocked you.

IT'S TIME TO STOP.

>I would love some advice regarding flirting if you're a Chad.

I will give it to you, even if you are not a chad

How to flirt 101

1) If you are looking to fuck a girl, act like it from the first interaction you have. That is, don't start a conversation about your transformers figurines, immediately talk about how nice her dress looks to let her know that you want to fuck her.
2) If she bites just keep asking things about her and throw in some compliments whenever you can. Like, if she tells you what her favorite color then you say: Oh, wow. Yeah. You would look great in a [insert color] dress!
3) If she doesn't bite just get the fuck out and try another bitch. Women are literally worthless and a dime a dozen.

I haven't done the flyer shit retard.

I just like to make threads about weird ideas i have on Veeky Forums.

got their numbers from my calculus class.
I guess I'm going to ask them for a date (the girls that I'm talking to).

topkek

Does it make you mad, chess brainlet? That your game is literally infinitely many times less complex than go. Yeah, keep feeling proud about playing a game that has been mathematically solved.

Oh wow! Great move! In what database did you read about it!

WOW!

lol. And I've even kissed (and fucked) a girl today.

>got their numbers from my calculus class.

Okay, okay. I see that I was not understanding you. How did you get those numbers. I want to know.

dunno, here it's the story.

Predays of college:
Beta as fuck, even while I was not socially retarded, I was afraid to talk to girls, 0 experience.
Worried as fuck to meet girls, how I was going to do it.
Did the unthinkable.
Made a fake facebook profile (with my photo), start to add girls I think were hot.
Got 80 female girls to add as friend.
Start to talk to all.
Only 25 replied, from those 10 started to talk seriously.
from those 10, 4 got really into it.

This gave me confidence about myself, my shaking hands dissapeared.

Entrance day of college, spanish test.
Started to approach random girls, approached 12 that day, got like 4 phones, one girl replied, fucked over my chance with her, I think I scared her.

First day:
Got one number of a white girl in the workshop calculus class, started to talk but she only replied in single words.

Second day:
Saw two girls walking alone that asked me about the cafeteria, gladly accompany them and start talking to them, got their phone numbers, didn't knew they were from my calculus class.

Third day:
Started to approach girls outside the library, a lot of failures, some rejected me, one I told me why should she gave her phone number to a stranger.

Four day:
Saw the girls from the previous day in my calculus class, approached them, they remember me, they present me their degree classmates, start talking to them with confidence and 0 beta shit (I had new confidence now), got like 7-10 numbers.

Fifth day:
Made this thread, already talking to four girls on whatsapp.

>topkek
>brainlet
>lol

as I thought

>Made a fake facebook profile (with my photo), start to add girls I think were hot.
Oh no.

>Started to approach random girls, approached 12 that day, got like 4 phones, one girl replied, fucked over my chance with her, I think I scared her.

This is better but fuck, what did you do the girl?

>Saw two girls walking alone that asked me about the cafeteria, gladly accompany them and start talking to them, got their phone numbers, didn't knew they were from my calculus class.

This is good. Really casual. And if they gave you their number in this context I would say that sex is possible.

>Started to approach girls outside the library, a lot of failures, some rejected me

HOLY SHIT. Why outside the library? Man, you are not a rapist. Don't do this shit. This is creepy as fuck. Find women in environments meant for socializing.

>
Saw the girls from the previous day in my calculus class, approached them, they remember me, they present me their degree classmates, start talking to them with confidence and 0 beta shit (I had new confidence now), got like 7-10 numbers.

Okay, I would be scared here. If the original girls wanted to fuck you they wouldn't bring their friends here.

I conjecture that the reason they did it is because they see you as a nice friend and they want to introduce you to their other friends so you become one of the gang.

Pray to your god that this is not the case.

>Made this thread, already talking to four girls on whatsapp.

Good luck. Just... don't rape anyone.