Are races a real thing, Veeky Forums?

Are races a real thing, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ueYiON2Uzc
youtu.be/7p2a9B35Xn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. And even if they were, it would be the epitome of irresponsible to investigate it.

As real as Asian pucci is tight

No, breeds are.

Sure. Large conglomerate population groups categorized on a visual basis is a thing. Is it anything significant? Not really.

i used to think not but lately Veeky Forums has me freaked out about my IQ (i'm black). i really hope their are no differences, but if their are i'm glad asians do better than the bitter cumskins on Veeky Forums.

Hi whitey. Kindly fuck off.

>their

>visual basis

Don't forget bone structure, development times, earwax type, heart size, artery thickness, etc. But in all seriousness, race is mostly a myth. I don't see how a modern society would cope with believing otherwise.

there*

typing on a shitty phone

No, there are no races. /pol/fags just want there to be so they can justify hating Jews for their higher IQs.

there are some small biological differences with some humans (taller than other, different facial looks etc etc) but i find the term race to be a bit not fitting (eg people sometimes say the "human race" and sometimes "the black race" like what????) and for the IQ i think the most factor of africans not having higher iq is due to low literacy and little to no promotion for education in modern african culture

agreed. the twin studies, craniometry, adoption studies bullshit is just whitey trying to feel good about hisself.

Yup. Pretty much.

Yes, races exist and are the first steps of speciation. We've seen this in insects wherein populations of the same species will have slightly different genes for something such as pheromones and prefer to keep to their own race.

out of curiosity, could you link these studies? also stop larping

>tfw cold-hearted white people try to tell me there's race when there ain't any fucking race except for cold-hearted worthless fucking white race

Yeah. I mad.

>All these white boys pretending to be black boys and acting retarded to make black boys seem retarded.

Fucking sad...

>posting Descartes when not relevant

A shitskin pretending to be white ain't much better.

I'm white, and Rene GivehertheD Descartes is always relevant.

I don't think there are races, but I can't say I mind the fact that my government makes it difficult for some races to live here over others.

t. Israeli

But you just said there are no races....

It's complicated, fuckwit.

Race and IQ are real for fuck sake, no wonder why teenagers are mass converting right wing.

Fixed. 5 minutes in Paint.

This. They're not all as stupid as we might think.
The truth fears no investigation.

Posters like you should be banned. If you came up to me in person and told me I was dumb for having dark skin, I wouldn't just sock you in the nose. I would drag you through the fucking dirt and then some.

>there are races but there are no races
>how does that work?
>DONT TRIGGER ME FUCKWIT
>>>/tumblr/

THIS
H
I
S

/pol/ crackas be BEGGIN for the bbc

Yes. People like to compete to see who runs faster, be it with your body or with a vehicle. I don't know why it is hard for you to grasp that.

> Race and IQ are real for fuck sake
Yes and no.

White US households earned an average of $57k in 2012. Black US households earned $33k. (Source: Census Bureau, 2012).

According to Ceci and Williams (1997), and a review of 16 studies by Ceci (1991), schooling is highly correlated with measures of intelligence - including IQ (between .50 and .90).

Or, to put it in terms that the brainlets of /pol/ can understand:
Black households earn less money.
Less money = less tax revenue.
Less tax revenue = worse schools.
Worse schooling = lower IQ.
Lower IQ and worse schooling = less economic opportunities.

And round and round the cycle goes.

Why is this so hard for whitey to understand?

Stop baiting people to post adoption studies, /pol/fag.

this, man. shit. I was fuckin straight A as fuck in elementery and the fuckin white ass, jive ass, cracks ass principal be like "no more money for this school and shit" and my black ass got demoted to a D+ cuz they ain't print the textbooks in ebonics no moe.

Except for the fact that race actually doesn't exist. We've grouped people into races based on shared attributes and at first it makes sense, that's until you look at the borders of where these 'races' meet. It becomes clear that the concept of race is simplistic and incorrect. Rather than neat categories of people, it's a gradient of shared genetic traits.

Waiting for the source

It is. I know people harp on about dog breeds just being manmade categories as well, but this isn't the same. Dogs don't internalize differences in categorization the way humans do. It's not unethical to categorize certain races of animal and say some are different than others, because animals are affected psychologically by that.

>hurr durr you can't base science on feelings

That's literally all science is. Even scientific intuition is just a feeling. Doesn't mean it's not useful.

You've totally missed the point that genetic variation within Africa is greater than genetic variation outside of Africa.

I'm guessing he's referring to the Minnesota Twin Studies. The fact that twin studies are even legal in the West is just baffling to me. Do you faggots *want* a race war?

Animals aren't* affected

>36 posts
>13 posters

Good to know that there are just a handful of retards autistically screeching at science. Just like communists in real life.

Don't you know race is on a spectrum, lads?

Most of that is junk genes, Einstein.

Odd that so many ignorant people congregate on this of all boards.

Lol you morons think race is skin color.

Stop trying to gaslight people into believing your /pol/ shit. Life is fucking exhausting enough without literal psychopaths trying to unearth microscopic differences between groups of human beings, or pretending that intelligence is a real thing that can be rank ordered and not subjective.

>junk genes
What is this, the 90s?

School has no effect on IQ, IQ determines how far you go in school.

How many times will this thread get bumped this month Veeky Forums? Will it be 20 or 21 this time?

> Stop baiting people to post adoption studies
Bring it on. Just don't bore me with the shit /pol/ usually posts. If I wanted to read breitbart, I'd have to put a fucking drill through my head first.

>he said on the science board
Am I getting pranked?

> IQ determines how far you go in school.
Oh God, here come the Eurofags bragging about their free schooling.

If you have an IQ of 80 you will never make it out of highschool. The fact negros constantly repeat grades shows they are too dumb to pass it naturally.

The genetic variation in height is greater in men than between men and women. Does this men the difference in height between men and women isn't real?

You are referencing a commonly misunderstood and misrepresented factoid which doesn't actually prove the point you want it to. You are making a statement about the frequency of interbreeding between races.

Actually, in a very real sense, it's not.

Why do you reject the findings of the adoption studies?

Kek

Can you explain how this can possibly be true?

>>/reddit/

>it is a Veeky Forums becomes unscientific when regarding race episode

shitty p-values

Aren't there like 130 race and iq studies though? And all but a 2 find the same Asian>White>Black results?

Do you read the studies? They not using IQ just to figure out who is the smartest. They use it to investigate social, cultural, economic, and political phenomena in regard to education and well-being.

So you're an uncivilized savage. Good going monkey.

>If I bring up irrelevant data it will hide the fact that I don't like that I share the same species group as Africans

Oh fuck off, no matter how much "soocyu ecunumikz moneys" you put on an average individual, they will never be able to do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ueYiON2Uzc
Idiots who deny IQ need to be purged from this universe.

>deny IQ
I never did, stop projecting. But read the studies. You won't find one that says, "And thus we conclude that Asians are the smartest, while blacks are dumbest." Those are YOUR conclusions from the data within those studies. I maintain a stance of a mixture of genetic and environmental factors affecting IQ.
What's with that video? You're trying to prove a guy can memorize numbers because his white genetics? Do you honestly think this guy had not practiced this, possibly at least 10,000 hours?

Personally, I find this video most informative:
youtu.be/7p2a9B35Xn0

duh, well of course they are, haven't you ever seen nascar, formula 1, or the olympics?

Dude, the average IQ of blacks has nothing to do with your individual IQ.

Races may not be real but nationalities and economic disparity are.
Poor people from poor shitty countries are more likely to cheat, commit crime and treat others like shit because cheating and stealing is glorified in their impoverished culture.
I'm not white and desu most of the people who really treated me like shit throughout my life and cheated me out of what I deserved, were people that weren't white as well.
That's just how things are I suppose.

>memorize
My God what a fucking idiot, Gamm does not memorize, he CALCULATES and he can mentally calculate operations up to 30 digits numbers.

Debatable

Shit excuse, Europe was poor as dirt at some point,
Behavior and IQ are genetic.

Kill yourself sub-human.

Debatable!

d e b a t a b l e

Literally anything is debatable.

Well no. It illustrates that races aren't heading towards speciation, as the genetic variation within one 'race' is greater than that between 'races'

ya dingus

Debate possible

I sense debate

[Debate intensifies]

I suppose it's also cultural.
Non-whites have a culture of corruption, cheating and backstabbing.

you're pure comedy. Tons of indians can do that.

>missing the point
A white guy and an asian guy would be more likely to have similar genetics than two random Africans

THEM'S DEBATIN' WORDS!

typical /pol/ infomercial redpill propaganda.
People would take you more seriously if you weren't this stereotypical.

>I don't understand the information therefore it comes from a source which is now total shit
Did you even follow the link?

>Non-whites have a culture of corruption, cheating and backstabbing.
Yup. As opposed to whites, who universally share a culture of integrity, responsibility, fair dealing and sticking to their word.

False flag pls go

ITT: non geneticists talk with authority about genetics

whites stomp on other people alot but don't do it as often to themselves. They don't sell themselves out. They're loyal. Non-whites would sell their mothers for a few thousand dollars.
I say this as a non-white. It's unfortunate.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

the wikipedia article you cite at the bottom of that infographic pretty much waters down your own argument btw lad

>you're pure comedy. Tons of indians can do that.
He is the only person on the planet who can do that, retard.

I misread your earlier statement and therefore retract my debating
Any member of a race that understands that races thrive best when in their own groups, without other races present, is okay with me. Go become the African president of Liberia and Make Liberia Great again. If you're black*
You guys sorta fucked up liberia after we gave it to you but I'm sure it can be done again. You have to go back but it's a nice go back.

Fair

I beg to defer. Someone in china and india can do it too. They just haven't done it because they're stuck in shitty socio-economic conditions

Everyone in this thread is faggots.

Haha, you mad? Way to fight against the stereotypes of colored people :)

See
Tbh

Read actual studies, not snippets of data.