Last sentence of the book

>last sentence of the book
>title of the book

go on

>I guess you could say that... this is the general theory of employment, interest, and money
Oh god why Keynes.

>In the end... all it really was... was On Conic Sections
Really, Apollonius?

>He fell in October, 1918, on a day that was so quiet and still on the whole front, that the army report confined itself to the single sentence: All quiet on the Western Front.

FUCK YOuuuuuuu

As the sun retreated beneath the Parisian skyline, Javert felt the weight of of his consciousness ease, and, for just a flickering moment, felt less miserable.

Hugo you FUCKING HACK

>finally, dear reader, after such a long, metaphysical journey, filled with hardships and a priori reasonings beyond count, we all as a collective have all truly, finally become, after all these years, The Critic of Pure Reason
I hope someone asks where your wife is so they can murder her Kant you hack.

>"The Crying of Lot 49"
>well, at least now I know beforehand what sort of event the storyteller is trying to tackle in this book

>100+ pages in, last page, last sentence
>"Oedipa sat back, to AWAIT the crying of lot 49"

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
fucccck
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>once the smoke cleared, it was clear to him that was indeed a Catch-22

JOE HELLER IS A SHIT SMELLER FUCK YOU

Alas, poor Hal! I knew him, Mario: a fellow
of Infinite Jest.

FFS DFW.

>when it was all said and done, Russia really was a land of War... And Peace

Really, Fyodor?

>I guess we learned our lesson, about Crime... And punishment

Come on Leo...

>looks like androids really do dream... of electric sheep.
wtf phil k penis

>"That's quite an act, what is it called?"
>"Negative Dialectics."

>Pontius Pilate sighed, truely he was kindred with the Moscovites.... Master & Margarita

>He must have fallen asleep on his arm, "Oh well", Mersault said, "I may as well give myself... The Stranger"

>Smiley never again discussed the fate of the Honourable Jerry Westerby, the boy had truely left school

Bravo le Carre

kek
Why doesn't this ever work for me though

>as I looked around me at the degenerates milling about and saw the feline beast beneath me, I realized that I truly after all this time had to Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola
EBOLA YOU HACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>As Franny lay sobbing in the grain silo, her brother long gone and leaking from her broken butthole. Truely she had been rendered...A Catcher in the Rye

>as he stood on the winners podium for the "World's Longest Man" competition the triumphant conquering hero, he looked out at the adoring crowd, realizing that there truly was No Longer Human

>As the dropship hung in orbit and we all piled into our pods, we truly were Starship Troopers
Really heinlein?

Great book. Felt sad when it was over

>Socrates: At last, you have allowed me to partake in your wisdom and I am very grateful for it; truly the Athenian people will want to hear this knowledge so I will spend my days teaching others of The Complete Works of Plato
wtf was this in the greek

that's literally the whole point of the book though

"I suppose... after all this time.... I never though--"
"Stop".
"Think about the fact that Jared died man! Jared's dead! The fuckin Gooks got him Jim, the fucking chinks blew his brains all over the fucking vietcong right in front of the children. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN JIM! THE CHILDREN!"
"I guess what he said was right after all"
"What did he say?"
"The theory of interest as determined by Impatience to Spend Income and Opportunity to Invest it"

Irving Fisher, you don't know how corny you are.

Truly, I was looking for Alaska

kek'd

>not I had found the meaning of life, but I was still Locking for Alaska.

>With the name-changing confirmation documents signed, it was finally over! They had become... The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Tastefully done.

and when I came to, I was Mao too.

hahaha