Is a race just an extended family?

Is a race just an extended family?

Other urls found in this thread:

philsci-archive.pitt.edu/12855/
youtu.be/c7puPXZVsFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same gene pool, yes

Read this: philsci-archive.pitt.edu/12855/

Race is an infra specific rank, meaning it's lower than species.

As if your race matters to the machine race.

So a subspecies, then?

Subspecies is a vague term in of itself, but no. Dog breeds are not even considered subspecies.

We talk science here, not memes
youtu.be/c7puPXZVsFQ

please take your political commentary to the political commentary themed board.

This is the first damn comment. Truth, bitch.

>bix nooding intensifies

Your accusation was that race is equivalent to subspecies, and then you went onto say breeds are inclined to different levels of violence. That latter statement is also a worthy conversation, but that has nothing to do with the start of the argument. As for the latter conversation, what was it about the European continent that lead Europeans to be less violent or more intelligent genetically?

It's not surprising that the dogs trained for fighting and guarding are going to be more aggressive.

The study he mentions is behind a paywall, but they have a snippet:
>No relationships between breed-characteristic behaviour and function in the breeds’ origins were found. Instead, there were correlations between breed scores and current use of the breeding stocks, which suggest that selection in the recent past has affected breed-typical behaviour.

Who know? Could be climate, founder effect, the selective effects of early European civilization, some combination of these, or something else entirely.

if you care enough to actually read it, sci-hub gets through paywalls for free

Race isn't science. Go back to pol and his.

Okay, what's the proof that is genetic and not societal?

>Veeky Forums
man, I've never been there was it infested by /pol/?

>just running your small prey down
Vs
>devising traps and tactics to hunt larger animals
And with better planning would come better communication.

Go away, rodent.

>less violent

not him, but it is an interesting question.

it's frequently said here that cold winters and generally living in a less hospitable region require a degree of cleverness and planning to survive.

i think that the ability to cooperate is also required. cooperation for building suitable shelters, harvesting firewood, sharing food with each other when it's scarce. it's much harder to live without others help in those conditions.

Sure, I always read stuff. How does it work? Scihub.org? I searched for Svartberg and got 0 results.

t. subhuman negroe

Intelligence is mostly hereditary. I feel weird assigning research to a stranger, but obviously twin studies and transracial adoption studies are important. As are craniometry, human origins research, world distribution of IQs, etc. Regression differences are my personal smoking gun (children of black adults with high IQs regress closer to 85 while children of white adults with high IQs regress closer to 100, and children of retarded black parents regress to 85 while children of retarded white parents regress to 100; this would be an astronomical coincidence if not genetic). We're looking for the SNPs related to intelligence at the moment. When we find them, there's a good chance they'll be unevenly distributed by ancestry. Should make for some interesting reactions.

sci-hub.io is what i was using, you just put the url in

Triggered much? How ironic.

Go on, post the studies so I can point out how full of shit you are. Let's get this over with.

>it's frequently said here that cold winters and generally living in a less hospitable region require a degree of cleverness and planning to survive.
So wouldn't the Inuit have an IQ equivalent to Europeans? It seems they're 90, while Europeans are 100.
>i think that the ability to cooperate is also required. cooperation for building suitable shelters, harvesting firewood, sharing food with each other when it's scarce. it's much harder to live without others help in those conditions.
Cooperation for building suitable shelters, harvesting firewood, and sharing food with each other when it's scarce does not happen in Africa?
Africans don't have tactics and Europeans never chased animals?

Well, judging by your reply, it seems like you're entering this conversation with motivated reasoning and bad faith, so I doubt this conversation will be profitable to anyone. In any case, no one will force you to believe anything. Indeed, it may be a testament to how noble we are as a species that some of us are willing to tamp down our reasoning faculties out of empathy and compassion for our fellow man, something I'm not sure I would want to change if I could.

Well can I see it at least? I want to see all the data.

The Inuit are closer to 95. Distance from the equator is loosely correlated with IQ, and this especially true for American aborigines.

You can find a review of the literature and check the sources. Just google "race IQ lit review" or something like that. I would be of more help if I weren't phone posting.

Richard Lynn's "Race Differences in Intelligence" 2006 meta-analysis found the Inuit at 91.

honestly does it even matter at this point?

I'm entering this conversation having already read the studies and pointing out how people like you are full of shit. I already know what I will find.

That does not seem to match up with Moore 1986 "Family socialization and the IQ test performance of traditionally and transracially adopted Black children"

>So wouldn't the Inuit have an IQ equivalent to Europeans? It seems they're 90, while Europeans are 100.

i never mentioned iq, but idk man. maybe they just didn't have enough material to work with. there's also no warm season that far up, so they didn't have a below-freezing/above-freezing cycle. they only had to deal with one environment, even though it was harsh. i think that the winter/summer combo has something to do with it. wasn't their migration a fairly recent happening anyway? i don't know that much about the topic, it's just interesting to speculate as an amateur.

>Cooperation for building suitable shelters, harvesting firewood, and sharing food with each other when it's scarce does not happen in Africa?

good point. who knows why certain traits are selected?

Get yourself both a border collie and a dalmatian. Enjoy the cognitive dissonance.

it really doesnt, just prune all the retards, which by pure coincidence are 90% black.

Because anthropologists and population geneticists fear the politically correct thought police, they use synonyms for the word race. These synonyms include: ancestry, cluster, population, statistical collections of alleles, cline, clinal grouping, lineage, and regional pattern.

Kek. So true.

How can anyone deny the godlike qualities of Europeans?

>high intelligence
>beauty
>brawn
>creativity
>sense of discovery

I will get called /pol/ when the ironic thing is that I'm Sri Lankan. I love my people, but Europeans maxed out all the traits on their character sheet. Jews are cool too, but they're basically Europeans.

Just because you don't know what those words mean doesn't mean that they're codewords for what you believe.

Well then at least tell me, a member of the audience, what you expect him to say and what your prepared rebuttal is.

>Europeans maxed out all the traits on their character sheet

True. I thank my lucky stars that I got parents with Hungarian and Anglo ancestors... 8.5" dick, 120 IQ,

Pretty sure the dick genes mean I am an ancestor of the OG Winged Hussars (AKA thebiggest badasses in history). You just know those guys had big swinging dicks

>high intelligence
Non-marginalize groups in developed nations can access a good education, helping increase intelligence.
>beauty
The people or their art? Either way, beauty is a subjective thing.
>brawn
You mean as in strength? Any nation can have strong people.
>creativity
In nations that are doing well economically, creativity can thrive, such as during the Renaissance or the Islamic Golden Age.
>sense of discovery
They found America when trying to look for new routes to Asia because the Ottoman Empire blocked all the land routes and we went to the moon to say fuck you to communists.

He probably didn't read it and, at most, only possesses a jpg of one cherry-picked chart from the study. I will then point out text from the study discussing the full set of data and the significance, which will most certainly conflict with what he thinks the study proves.

Typical /pol/tard larping
>>>/pol

Inuit confirmed for most aesthetic skull.

Fuck off commie

spbp