I have stopped eating completely. I only take caffeine pills to keep hunger at bay

I have stopped eating completely. I only take caffeine pills to keep hunger at bay.

How long until I reach skelly mode? Im 5'9", 70kg now btw

Fuck this shouldve been posted on fit

Well I guess science works too

Why would you want to be a hungry skeleton? 70kg is pretty okay.

Your metabolism will get messed up and your testosterone levels will plummet.

You'll suffer organ damage before you reach skelly mode

Consider instead channelling your self-destructive urges toward a proper diet and exercise regime

yeah go for omad and follow a righteous diet
ref Veeky Forumsthinspo/, but lately is not that great

hi, you might have a immune system weakness leading to a virus/bacteria take over at a slow rate since you are not eating and just becoming colder and colder

good luck

This.

assuming that you have a moderate amount of body fat you can go 30 days without food. just supplement on potassium, salt and drink lots of water. regural fasting is actually beneficial for your immune- and digestive system.

If you want to kill yourself there are faster, painless and more efficient ways of doing so.

I did this a few months back. Good luck, friend.
Drink more water than normal. Expect brain fog once you're 4 days in.

Intermittent fasting is probably the best way to lose a lot of weight, unironically.

you're going to make yourself sick, user

if you're not obese why would you even consider doing this

this

It's easiest with Adderall or Vyvanse, if you've got any of that around. Drink a lot of water.

Wrong.

You're going to die of some vitamin deficiency. I'd talk to your doctor first.

You need to take a multivitamin and eat salt. Drink plenty of water. Otherwise, you die. You'll only lose about 1lbs of fat weight a day, but up to 2-3lbs of water a day while fasting. Once you dip below 14bmi, you are in a serious trouble area for body fat being too low. Research how to refeed after a long fast. If you refeed incorrectly you can die or not shit again for a month then die.

See:

you're already skelly mode now.

No im just a manlet

getting Veeky Forums won't make you taller. You know what will make you taller? Moving to Vietnam. Learning a new language is easier than lifting.