New V-Sauce

>Michael here
youtu.be/Xc4xYacTu-E

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsPUh22kYmNAmjsHke4pd8S9z6m_hVRur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like the glasses. video seems interesting i watch tomorrow

13:51 That joke/editing reminds me of idubz. They did hang out once, no?
Regardless, decent video. PBS Spacetime has a much more in-depth series on this if anyone wants to learn more. I think this is it: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsPUh22kYmNAmjsHke4pd8S9z6m_hVRur
Don't worry, they change the latino looking guy for an Aryan German later in the series.

I am not a big fan of this but I have to admit, for a guy who is simply recounting what we all know from high school physics, he is pretty entertaining.

I'll gladly take Vsauce over the likes of Bill Nye the Weimar Guy and Black Science Man. At least Michael is inspiring people to think about math and science without injecting some sort of political or social agenda.

>Thoughts?
Off.

>how much does down weigh?
he knows
somebody post the vsauce greentext

Really good video. I love the band technique for finding straight lines. It makes intuitive send and you can actually use it to visualize straight lines in arbitrary surfaces.

michael is wholesome and interesting. say something nice about michael.

Nice neckbeard.

Good video

13:51 made laugh pretty hard, and yup they hung out and got either tacos or burritos, can't remember.

Hahaha me too! This video is pretty funny. :-)

Hey guys vsause here. I would like to talk to you about black holes. You see black holes can actually be used as euphemisms for asshole. Take your mums asshole for instance. It's gape reaches across the galaxies. Galaxies are actually a collection of a bunch of stars. Collection coming from Latin word collectus meaning "to collect". You know what else is fun to collect? Stamps. Originated in England they actually were first used in France by Napoleon to order mail brides from Russia. In Russian empire there are these things called babushkas. They are dolls with many layers, each containing a smaller version of itself. According to a new study, the universe could also be made up of such layers. In one layer I could be cock juggling clown having a cock for a penis and you could be straight. But how do we define straight? What Is a line in mathematics? A line goes on forever. Forever is a wonderful concept which is difficult to graps with out tiny brains. According to new research from neuroscience your brain is actually finite. But accoriding to an ancient Greek philosopher. If you were to spank me, you could never actually do it, since your hadn has to travel hakf the way to my voluptuous bottom, and then a fourth and an eight, and so on. Speaking of Greece did you know that they had a steady decline in culture and economy for the past few thousands years, culminating in the poverty that they live in now. Did you know that povery actually originated in the ancient Mesopotamia? It was invented by the aristocracy to keep the man down and impose obedience. Aristocracy did a lot of weird shit. Such has proclaiming themselves to be gods in ancient Egypt and in doing some force themselves to mate with each other, since they couldn't mate with normies, in doing so inventing incest. Inventing was invented in England during the industrial age, and it gave birth to the computers which run on Quantum Mechanics. Quantum luctuations are what gave birth to black holes.

and as always...

heheh :^)

>geodesics in curved spacetime
>high school
i wish

the new guy looks irish/scottish as fuck

Michael is a cool guy but the memes where hes greentexting pol memes makes me laugh

>Bill Nye the Weimar Guy

kek

A++
The man has become a master of his craft. I still don't get why he addresses his audience as V-Sauce.

Impressive he was able to give some good insight into 4D curved spacetime in a single video.

13m if you're looking for the general relativity portion

the tone of the video changes at this point and I really enjoy it. This may be his/their best work.

You mean geodesics on a cone, right? I mean, you learned about cones in high school right?

It was an analogy for space curvature, obviously.
>cones
Yeah, in the sixth grade, are cones essential to a high school curriculum? I wouldn't know, our math was shit.

As a fellow "science youtuber", I'm impressed by the amount of work that goes into those videos.

The editing and for those things is so much work. I mean on one hand it's evident, but you really I really only felt it when I started doing this shit myself. For example, the scene where he bounces the light ball vs. the steel ball. You can plan this, but it may take a few hours just to get those two fucking balls, find them, hopefully online, and have them be the same size. One such thing might seem like nothing, but it adds up. Same with animations, any space, bringing your equipment here and there. It's certainly more effort than the revenue you get from youtube - that alone can't be your motivation.
I now also notice that in tv series, when the director shows a scene for 2 seconds e.g. from the birds perspective. That's a whole lot of overhead for some details.