Lucid Dreaming Literature

Hello all. I'm interested in trying to lucid dream, but have heard that it requires many hours of dedication and meditation. And that you must have a guide, or book, in order to successfully lucid dream.

Can anyone give some recs? I've downloaded this on amazon, but am wondering if there are better alternatives.
amazon.com/Exploring-World-Dreaming-Stephen-LaBerge/dp/034537410X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490413726&sr=1-1&keywords=lucid dreaming

Don't jack off when you lay down to sleep. You should be able to dream again

i lucid dream all the time and never dedicated any time to learning how. what happens in my lucid dreams is i run around & try to find women to have sex with. mostly i become lucid in a suburban neighborhood, and i have to go from house to house to house checking all the rooms & running up and down stairs to try to find a hot woman. i should mention up front that the reason im running around is that in my experience i have (what feels in the dream like) about 15 minutes before i pass off into normal unconscious sleep again, so my lucid dreams are really frantic, like im on a timed shopping spree, trying to do everything i want to do in a limited amt of time. anyway, so im in this neighborhood. all the front doors are always unlocked, and nobody really minds that im running around their house. sometimes i get some resistance and all i have to say is 'sorry, just looking for something' or some other lame excuse. sometimes it's a complete bust and there are no women to be found at all. other times there are women, but they're very unattractive and i dont want them. most of the time, though, i do find an attractive woman, and they require almost no convincing at all to have sex with. i just go up to them and say 'hey, you wanna... you know?' or something, and they always want to. sometimes there are entire families in these houses, though, and that's when things get tricky, when there's a husband in the house. because even though it's a dream & you know it's a dream, family members can still pose a problem to you. luckily everyone in my lucid dreams is very credulous, and i can tell her son like 'hey, maybe you should go downstairs, i have to talk to your mom about something' and he nods and goes away. the sex isnt that great because all sorts of weird dream stuff can happen like body parts rearrange themselves or your bodies melt together or her vagina looks like a balloon knot. in any case lucid dreaming is one of my favorite things ever and i guess if you can learn how to do it, i recommend it.

OP here, this is why I want to learn how to lucid dream.

>no weed
>no bedtime fap
>dream journal (read before bed, write when you wake)
>reality checks (try to breathe through pinched nose, push finger through palm)

Shit same experience here except sometimes they just disappear on me and I'm left humping thin air. It's pretty trippy.

what can happen to me though is that sometimes i become lucid and begin to think i *might* be in a dream, but i dont know for sure, in which case im hesitant to do anything outrageous. so for example i often become lucid in the house i grew up in, and i know theres a hot mom on the block, and if its a lucid dream i can run down to her house, let myself in, and have sex with her. but if its not a dream, i obviously cant do any of that. so then i waste a bunch of time trying to figure out if its a lucid dream or if its real. then if i havent come to a conclusion one way or the other, what i do is i go down the block to the hot mom's house, but i dont do anything that could get me in trouble like just barging in, which if i knew for certain it was a dream, i would. instead i go down there and knock on the door. and so on and so forth until im satisfied that its a dream and i make a move.

how legit does the sex feel when dreaming? asking for a friend

in my experience, not very legit - i mean, i described all the weird shit that can happen above

and that guy who said sometimes the woman just disappears is right, that's happened to me too

its not amazing for me, but maybe it is for others

Yeah but I mean like, can you feel it on your dingaling? or is it all numb and dreamy, like drunk sex or something

yeah, you can become very aroused

unrelated, but what are the best methods for learning to lucid dream?

Not legit at all, but my dick tingles like mad and sometimes i cum irl. Can also have wet dreams if im fucked up the ass in a dream.

idk, like i said i never learned to do it, it just happens to me

Yeah this the suburban scenario happens a lot.

I just try to fly/levitate. Literally foolproof method.

It's not always the same. Sometimes it's nothing. Sometimes it's really great

anyone else know?

It has nothing to do with literature.

Rule of thumb is when you want to practice METHOD you actually practice, it's not about WHAT you read, but HOW MUCH, and how effective you are at SEEKING OUT NEW MATERIAL; but more than any of that it's PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.

There, that is all of the lucid dreaming literature you will ever need, and free.

it's easy af. you gave to decide on an anchor. something that instantly prooves if you're dreaming or not. there are 3 telltale signs. wither look at your hands, they will never look like your real hands and have too many or too less fingers and so on. look at a clock, the time will go backwards or way too slow/fast, just not normal. look into a mirror, you will never see a simple and clear image of yourself. the whole goal is to dream and then get aware that you're in a dream. from that point forward, you can willingly shape whatever will happen in the dream. you can meet whoever you want and do whatever you want. yes, that means you can definitely fuck rosie huntington. or, y'know, you could meet neetschi and ask him what he meant by this.
anyways, i find the best way is taking your hands as an anchor since they are attached to you and you don't have to first find a mirror or a clock. then you have to train yourself to automatically check every, let's say 30 mins or whenever something happens that might indicate you're not in reality. you have to automatise this like reflex so whenever you're dreaming and become ware od it even in the SLIGHTEST way, you check your anchor and know instantly if you're awake or not. then you got a short time span where you will dream and be conscious. this part is like a muscle you train. the longer you do it, the longer the time span will become between you becoming aware of dreaming and waking up.

good luck!

ps: donmt try to do this thing where you keep your mind awake and let your body fall asleep! it will result in very scary sleep paralysis! i've warned you...

trying to levitate/fly is a very good method of anchoring, too

Sleep paralysis isn't that scary if you expect it.

i wish i could control my lucid dreams like you can. im unable to fly whenever i want or summon famous people to appear in front of me and stuff. thats why i have to run around the neighborhood im dropped in trying to find women, because im unable to just make one appear in front of me. i try to perform magical feats in my lucid dreams all the time, but they often dont work for me. i dont know what this is indicative of. my lucid dreams are very vivid and powerful, but i dont have the control lots of other people experience.

probably a question of training. it's your dream so you are the boss. you shape what's happening. try again and again. if it means you will waste your time and not find a hot woman to fuck, so be it. maybe after the 5th time you can summon one right infront of your nose. that would make yourlucid dream life a lot easier, right? or, start with baby steps. say, you'll find one in the third house. do that till you unfailingly find one. them step that up to the second, and so on. once you have it down to make one appear on command, start to demand things about her looks. like "this time, the girl i will find in the first room will have blonde hair, blue eyes and a petite build". train it again and again, then you might be able to summon whoever you will with time. give it a try. you have nothing to loose if you don't count hectical and weird dream sex.

that might depend on the person. mine sure was