So should I do heroin?

So should I do heroin?

Yeah it's pretty fucking awesome. Just don't get addicted.

start with the pharmaceutical opioids

That book made me gay lmao. Read his other stuff he says that heroin(opioids) is the drug that fucks you off the most. Don't do it.

no, it'll kill you.
do mushrooms or LSD. you'll see some cool things.

that fucking spongebob cover

no don't do heroin, Burroughs has made it pretty clear his books are not meant to entice you into doing heroin

i doubt you're cool enough to be offered drugs if you're asking such nerdy white ass questions

Is the book very different from the movie? Really like the movie and i'm planning to read the book soon

absinthe and smoking opium are the patrish addictions baka

I can think of at least two things wrong with that title.

>to be sung to the Spongebob Squarepants Theme

Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Commissioner!"
I can't hear you! "AYE AYE COMMISSIONER"
Ooooooooooohh...

Who sucks off a mugwump in county jail?
"William Burroughs!"
Addicted and yellow and horny is he!
"William Burroughs!"
If drug addled stories be something you seek!
"William Burroughs!"
Then shoot up some junk and buttfuck a geek!
"WILLIAM BURROUGHS"
READY?
WILLIAM BURROUGHS
WILLIAM BURROUGHS
WILLIAM BURROUGHS

heh

No, it kills people (two that I cared about).

On second thought, maybe you should.

no. don't do yourself like that

but if you absolutely must (don't), then don't inject it. snort it.

are you fucking retarded?

I like this

Would have been great had it not been for the immensurable fuckup of either the first or second line.

I bought a little bag of heroin to sniff once, probably only .5g, and it was seriously the best high. It was so good it was debilitating. You'd take a bump and your body would go numb, your vision would go a little blurry, and there was an overwhelming since of comfort. Then you'd take another one and you'd turn into a totally content vegetable with no desire to do anything, struggling to stay awake because you're so damn cozy.

Told myself I'd never do it again, shit was too good and it made me so fucking useless.
Would never inject it, but I imagine it'd be like having a full body orgasm for 4-6 hours.

you should try it. only because you're an idiot!!!!

This. The thing about heroin is that you don't want to get addicted to it, in my opinion

Kek'd hard.

But it's VERY addictive.
Therefore, unless you're 500% sure of what you're doing and exactly how and in which frequency you're gonna do it, with all the possible implications and consequences sorted out, you absolutely shouldn't even try it.
Its the drug I'd do if I was planning to kill myself soon, very soon. Id killed myself a bit more slowly like that. Maybe.

Id kill* not Id killed.

No. Artist friend of mine read this, started heroin. It swallowed his life and he hung himself. Heroin will kill you one way or another.

As an on-again-off-again heroin addict, don't fall for this meme. Planning out heroin use is possible, but people (educated people) end up faceplanting into the dirt and losing everything before even beginning to understand how fucking difficult controlled heroin use can be.

What was it that Lou Reed said... heroin gave me wings but took away the sky? Yeah. Something like that.

Wasn't there a part were some addict went blind from injecting heroin into his eyeball.

I'd say don't try it.

Once every two months.

Why? Do some psychedelics or dissociatives instead, at least you'll get a somewhat interesting experience with those.

>Implying the feel of a thosand orgasms is not better than having "an interesting experience"

i tried my best, surely someone can revise it or write a better version.

No, it's too good and will likely throw your life of track.

Opiates are nice for old people who don't have much to do any more. It's pleasant, harmless and alleviates all the little pains that come with age.

>Heroine is harmless
>It will alleviate all the little pains that come with age
What the fuck are you talking about. Is this bait?
If not, what is your personal experience with heroin? I want to know how the fuck this post can possibly be honest.

psychedelics can feel extremely nice though

First line needs to be changed but good work my dude

snorted heroin twice
injected once

if you really know your shit, you could do it. however i think it is a boring drug. also proof, that you are stuck on lvl 2 if you like it too much.

actually injecting can be summed up as: my body feels nice, i am a little dizzy, i have to puke

shrooms or acid way preferrable. even alc
only did it to prove something to myself. will not do again and was a dumb idea

Nice cato.
It looks like you injected some heroin in him

I've done it a bunch and I'm in a place where i have the time and money to do it without it interfering with my "real" life. But it's definitely a bit harder to control than it seems. I only do it when I don't have anything important to do, but it's far too easy to say "I'll study Greek tomorrow - I'm making a lot of progress the other 5 days of the week, I can just chill today," which sounds like it's simply a choice to be a little degenerate for a brief moment, but when you look at the pattern, and notice that you've done it at every possible opportunity (even if that's only once a week or every other week) and that you never decided to do the other things that you could do with your free time, it's easy to see how the hooks are more into you than it seems.

It also encourages you to chainsmoke constantly because it feels fantastic.

Oddly, though, what you do when you're high is easy to remember and your decision-making is not seriously impaired - there's no blackout like with alcohol - but it's very hard to recall what being high actually *felt* like. And yet you still feel a strong desire to do it. It's a weird experience.

he said toward the ending of Junkie something along the lines of opiates are pointless, do lsd instead, it will open your mind
he later on traveled to south america in search of hallucinogenic drugs