When you call your prof mom in class

>when you call your prof mom in class

That's embarrassing
You should have gone with the joke and asked "when is the spaghetti going to be ready"

>when you call your male prof mom in class

>when your prof calls you mom in class

>when the professor insists the everyone in the class address them informally, just by their first name, but you literally can't stop yourself from calling them "professor [last name]" no matter what

i had a professor my first semester who, after i called them "Mrs [last name]" during her office hours she coldly told me "I have a doctorate". i called her doctor every time after that and now it's basically an instinct to use the most formal possible title when speaking to a prof

>when you prof calls you mom
Fuck me this happens all the time

Fucking kek, give us the full story.

>i had a professor my first semester who, after i called them "Mrs [last name]" during her office hours she coldly told me "I have a doctorate".
Fuck people who do this.

What subject did they teach? I'm interested.

What a bitch. I purposely call my teachers by their first name cuase they have irritating egos because they wrote the book we use

the most formal possible title is "professor", which also happens to be the most usual and appropriate way to refer to your professor.

>had a professor my first semester who, after i called them "Mrs [last name]" during her office hours she coldly told me "I have a doctorate".
>Fuck people who do this.
Fuck off. Give them some consolation for wasting 4+ years on 'the advancement of science'.

please keep your funny reaction threads to a minimal.

>when your professor insists that everyone in the class address him as mom

>little bourgeois clinging to titles

>when you wake up from a day-dream and accidentally call the professor "Daddy".

once I called one a nigger. luckily he was white so didnt care

>when you make an off the cuff holocaust joke to your PHD supervisor hours before you find out he's jewish but he still laughed

I mean part of me thinks she's being a bitch, but on the other hand I always call my professors Professor [lastname]

>when you purposely address every authority figure as dad

>when you discover she have a mom son fetish

>when you call your dorm "home".

you don't even know what kind of prof it was idiet moran

a minimal what?

A minimal point of convergence in a Hoff-Mortmer n-th prime dimensional field

minimal so the 11-dimensional money-lenders dont see them

>prof starts scolding you
>whimper "sowry mum"