Lmao

What do dumb people like? Shoes? I want to open a new business.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21732803-it-does-however-no-longer-seem-favour-braininess-data-half-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

movies, gossip, celebrities, phones and videogames and sports too

>Traits currently favoured by selecting:
>Being a slut in females
>Being jacked in males
As it turns out neither of those are conducive to intelligence. I'm shocked. The only interesting question here is: how has this trend changed over time? After all a snapshot is meaningless without comparisons.

we are fucked

you have to sell them something to make them feel important and popular, yes maybe shinny shoes!

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21732803-it-does-however-no-longer-seem-favour-braininess-data-half-million
The article if anyone prefers it to some random tweet.
The economist is pretty good so the whole thing is pretty scary

/pol/ was right once again. paint me surprised.
>B-BUT EUGENICS IZ EBIL HITLER AND SHIET

Eugenics is still intelligent design and theory. Evolution doesn't give a shit about theory, it selects what works. And what works is a reflection of our environment. We are a niche constructing species and the environment we are creating is selecting for this shit.

Male fertility is in decline too. I expect more of this shit to come out of the news. You can't have it all, something has to be purged. Read Antifragile and you'll understand and you'll see the harm of theory vs what actually works.

Eugenics is just another theory, that will breed other anomalies.

Eugenics is what east asians and azkhenazi jews did for generations...

It fucking sucks today be someone whos only concern is truth.

I've wondered why europeans (young ones) don't start following the path the azkhenazi did, but today?

Things are only getting worse..

It's only scary if you give a shit

true

t. azkhenazi jew who will breed with another jew.

Goym will get dumber but what do I care

Incest = bad offspring
Look up the genetical problems of Ashkenazi Jews. Their genetics fail and fail and fail. Intelligence cannot make up for it.

And yet it has

What this user says.
People are idiots and can't be trusted with selection. They think in terms of 'theory' and cultural and cognitive biases, tend to copy each other and what not. Very few domesticated breeds do not have issues.

Nature is smarter in the sense that it does not hold any prejudices of what is fit. It is dumber in the sense that it does not have foresight, but prediction is hard anyway, especially concerning the future.

We could start breeding intelligent people like crazy but if it doesn't match the environment we are in, it won't matter. I understand something needs to be done, but eugenics isn't the answer.

That is not to say that I don't hold controversial standpoints. I think that we should stop wanting to save everyone by medical intervention. But of course such a thing in our humanist society is heresy. I know that eugenics gets the same treatment but I have objections to it from a practical standpoint.

But you should specify what you mean with eugenics. Do you mean selective breeding or not allowing some people to breed at all? Do you want the government to couple you with the right woman? Do you want to genetically engineer people?

You're the real retard here OP. Obviously having children at a younger age is going to be selected for, you're starting your reproductive period at a younger age and so are going to have the ability to have more children. As for higher BMI this is probably part of it , also the fact that people are getting fatter in general probably has something to do with it.

Finally looking at data without context is just dumb, how has this looked over time? I can imagine younger age at first child has always been something that's been selected for. Anybody taking this in anyway seriously as a reflection of dysgenics is fucking moron.

>a wild beta denialist shows up

Read the economist article, next you're going to tell me races don't differ or don't exist to?

C U C K

Watch the US and the west turn their minds on eugenics as soon as China starts implementing it harder and harder.

I don't care for other people I care for my tribe (family, friends, community) and my tribe should know the truth and marry the smartest ones and deliver a large number of off spring, aka azkhenazi.

>Watch the US and the west turn their minds on eugenics as soon

if there isn't already some black project working on this then our leaders are completely clueless and we're fucked

Nice argument there user, truly you're our last intellectual Saviour.

>I don't care for other people I care for my tribe (family, friends, community)
Who says they are genetically viable my friend. That's the funny thing with eugenics. Everyone wants to be genetically fit, but they might not.

Certain genes that are maladaptive in relatives can be adaptive in other relatives. What do we do with those? Autism and intelligence underly the same genes, creativity and schizophrenia are related: what do we do with those genes?

There's no perfect in nature, those are humanist concepts that don't put to scrutiny.

>if there isn't already some black project working on this then our leaders are completely clueless and we're fucked

You would be surprised how short term thinking is rewarded in a democracy.

KEK, ur the same type of weak faggot that told me refugees would bring no problems, C U C K

bla bla blah user, jews did it for centuries ad did the east asians, it's not hard.

There seems to be a misconception that evolution or natural selection is this smooth, gradual process. It's not. There will always be smart/capable/powerful/cunning people on this planet. At some point there will be an entity that is majorly composed of individuals bearing these traits who will either survive the others, or neutralize them themselves. It doesn't matter if they're outnumbered 10:1, there is no good in numbers and humanity has been through mass death events before, we'd just start a new strain.

I don't fear a growth of dumb or imperceptive people, the difference in the collective abilities of 1 dumb person versus 5 isn't much, just more brawn. Brawn has historically meant nothing.

>bla bla blah
Quickly, remove his reproductive rights. Such weak arguments have no place in the new world.

lmao don't put words in my mouth, that's what you lefties always do, you sick fucks

Reversible sterilization until you graduate high school would be a simple start.

Ok thanks.

Our leaders are clueless buffoons and are in the business of making sure no one is offended

>The economist is pretty good
You're retarded.

Dumb people like the same things smart people like. To be entertained, to have basic needs met, affection, etc. YOU have a human body, I'm sure you can figure it out.

I wonder what sites you consider good
>inb4 /pol/fag