Mom/dad science, how much is true?

Mom/dad science, how much is true?
Doctors/people with functioning brains pls confirm or deny because even though I am 21 my siblings and I still get yelled at for this shit:

>Putting honey in hot water and drinking it is equivalent to poisoning yourself.
>Walking barefoot will give you meningitis.
>If you bathe on your period you will bleed to death.
>When you get water on the ice tea/hot cocoa powder and it makes a wet lump that is poison and it poisons the whole batch.
>Mixing milk and water will give you diarrhea.
>Going outside with wet hair will give you meningitis.
>If you're female and sit on a cold surface it will make you infertile.
>If your lower back is uncovered and it is cold outside your kidneys will fail.
>Drinking cold liquid will make your stomach stop working.

feel free to add your own

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/infantbotulismhoney.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure am happy my parents weren't retarded now, the cold liquid one is true though.
Your body has to warm up foods/liquids to a certain temperature before they can be digested properly so in a sense that's true, and is also why it's best to eat cold food if trying to lose weight.

All of these are wrong except if you step in shit with an open wound on your foot you could get meningitis.

why the obsession with meningitis lol

I DON'T KNOW ASK MY FUCKING DAD

Drinking milk at all, with or without water, can give you diarrhea if you're mildly lactose intolerant

How are you even alive? Starting from the first; have you ever heard about putting honey in tea? Please remove yourself from the genepool if you really have to think about these.

I always put honey and milk in my tea but every time my father witnesses me do this he absolutely loses his shit

Honey is one of the safest, most hypoallergenic foodstuffs a person can eat. It's pretty much just sugar.

Your dad is an absolute brainlet

>9423950
>If you're female and sit on a cold surface it will make you infertile.
>If your lower back is uncovered and it is cold outside your kidneys will fail.
this is actually somewhat true, exaggerated and imprecise, but it holds a little truth

I would lose my shit too if I knew my son was a little faggot

They're all true if you are an absolute fuckwit and do them at their logical extreme.

How do we stop the tea drinking faggot epidemic? At this point I'm worried we don't have enough heterosexuals to sustain our population and we will soon be driven into extinction.

We could always try raising the taxes on it. Surely Americans would be fine with that.

>we will soon be driven into extinction

Is that even a problem?

Yes

Why the homophobia?

>Putting honey in hot water and drinking it is equivalent to poisoning yourself.
>Mixing milk and water will give you diarrhea.
>I always put honey and milk in my tea
Jesus Christ user, you mixed milk and honey and then put them both into hot water? Who knows how many deadly chemical reactions are brewing in your cup. How are you even still alive you maniac?

humans have long tried to find explanations to things they do not understand

It's over 9000

The about of energy it takes to heat up food from freezing to body temperate would be negligible compared to the energy you got from it. Even if you drank 4 litres of ice water you would only be burning 30-40 calories. You'd be better off eating slightly less or spending 10 minutes working out instead.

amount*
That's what I get for being a phone-posting faggot.

The only answer is to do all of these things as often as you can to make him lose his fucking mind.

>"Cover your food in the microwave, it causes cancer."

Every time I hear this I scream internally

>80% of 300 million is 158 million
Well I already don't believe anything that page is trying to claim.

You can find hot-sauce in my house doesn't mean I drink it every day.

wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/infantbotulismhoney.htm

>population doubles every 30y
all retards think so

Post tits pls

This is because the botulinum virus can in rare cases be found in honeys, as it doesn't require water to survive. To an undeveloped immune system, such as that of an infant, this can be dangerous as the virus could cause botulism. This is entirely harmless to children and adults. I assume you've heard that you shouldn't feed honey to babies, right?

TL;DR:
Don't eat honey if you're a baby or have AIDS or both.

It's the Deep South.

>>Putting honey in hot water and drinking it is equivalent to poisoning yourself.
No
>>Walking barefoot will give you meningitis.
I suppose in some cases maybe.
>>If you bathe on your period you will bleed to death.
I'm sure people have died while bathing on their period from blood loss, but it had nothing to do with bathing.
>>When you get water on the ice tea/hot cocoa powder and it makes a wet lump that is poison and it poisons the whole batch.
Your parents are mentally ill.
>>Mixing milk and water will give you diarrhea.
If you drink enough of it, I guess.
>>Going outside with wet hair will give you meningitis.
No.
>>If you're female and sit on a cold surface it will make you infertile.
Depends on how cold the surface is, but in general no.
>>If your lower back is uncovered and it is cold outside your kidneys will fail.
wtf that's not even where your kidneys are. Eventually your organs will fail if your body temperature drops, I guess. So yes, true.
>>Drinking cold liquid will make your stomach stop working.
Depends on how cold the liquid is.

>feel free to add your own
I'm sorry my family aren't nuts.

It's this known around the world as treatment for a sore throat?

>Deep South

Never would have guessed.

Anyways 99% of what you were told is bullshit, so go play in the dirt with wet hair and barefoot and bang someone (with a condom of course), you'll be fine.

t. a Texan

>Deep South

Never would have guessed.

Anyways 99% of what you were told is bullshit, so go play in the dirt with wet hair and barefoot and bang someone (with a condom of course), you'll be fine.

t. a Texan

Fuck, double post. Mobile is being weird

>Puts honey in tea.
>Worries about his period.
I bet his dad is a heavy drinker now.

oh for sore throat we also had a different way of treating that, from my babushka. It involved raw egg mixed with milk, and a jar of raw honey. If you drink the egg mixture and after every sip eat a tablespoon of honey, you will get better. It is exactly as disgusting as it sounds.
There was also pouring almost boiling water on your feet for colds, and for stuffy noses sticking garlic in your nostrils and ears.

Daily reminder that mom/dad science is more useful than what we call modern science for most cases, is a shame that the new soccer moms are abandoning that for instead over-medication and iatrogenics for their children

its a learning/teaching method. theyre trying to get you to think for yourself. be an autodidact, so you can't be bullshitted.

you sound like /pol/

>if you dont have absolute faith in science you must be /pol/

rly made me think