Debate: Prokaryotes vs Eukaryotes

Prokaryotes vs Eukaryotes, which is the best in your opinion?

pro eukaryotes reporting in

Well make your case

>which is the best in your opinion?
>make your case
Make up your mind. These kinds of logical inconsistencies lead me to believe that you are a prokaryote-tier intellect

What serious? It's not even a challenge. All advanced life is Eukaryote for a reason.

Cnidaria

t. Prokaryote

Lol you said you were pro eukaryote and didn't present a case, hardly a logical inconsistency

There was a dumb classmate in high school we used to call "Protozoo" (Protozoa in my language)

Eventually it got shortened to just "Proto".

>which is the best in your opinion
>in your opinion
my feeling that eukaryotes like myself are genetically superior to prokaryotes like yourself IS my case
you'd best hope there's a plasmid somewhere in the world that codes for understanding of the English language, otherwise you're fucked

I'm not prokaryote, never presented myself as one.

prokaryotes because they're more successful

How are they more successful, please elaborate.

Sorry I can't quite understand what you're saying, is there some sort of stain you could apply?

They've radiated to fill (far) more niches. They can survive most anything. There's a greater diversity or prokaryotes.

I meant i never presented myself as pro-prokaryote or even a prokaryote, like jeez don't stupid strawman and ad hominems when clearly you're not even clever with them

>Can't even into organelles
>Thinks literally anything outside of archaea is less clever than him
Wave that flagella all you want, you're not fooling anyone

not him but one could easily argue that eukaryotes are more successful because they have learned to adjust their environments to suit their needs. There is not a single place on earth that humans couldnt really colonize that bacteria can. Even deep sea thermal vents and shit, if we wanted to we could absolutely design a way to live there.

it's not that i dont agree with you, just that defining "best" is hard when it comes to organisms.

flagellum*

cyanobacteria have changed the Earth more than human can with present technology and they pretty much made eukaryotic life possible
>oxygen

What's better, ocelots or potatoes?

ocelots

>cyanobacteria have changed the Earth more than human can with present technology
i dunno i think if we really really really wanted to we could change it faster and more significantly than bacteria could. it took them millions of years and shit. We could just burn everything.

>they pretty much made eukaryotic life possible
yea but just because one thing precedes another doesnt necessarily mean it is "better" or more viable

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

In biology there is a concept of "success" that's less subjective. It's general applies to a species or family that manages to have a great population and largest adaptive radiation etc