Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

I have to write a psychobiography paper for Graduate School and this is what I have thus far. Can anybody please give me real criticism and pointers to make it sound much better? Thank you in advance.

Early life, whether we are aware or not, shapes us into the people we will grow into. During my childhood and adolescence, there have been numerous circumstances that have led me to my current path to choosing to get a degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and to become a therapist in order to help individuals with their psychological issues that they face on a daily basis.

For my personal journey, it dates back prior to my first memories. Before I was even consciously aware, I was introduced to psychological disorders, even though I personally did not know it at the time. During my childhood, my mother had Hoarding Disorder. When a family member has a mental disorder, it is very easy for that disorder to drive a family apart, which is what happened my father and my mother. For my mother, she would spend hundreds of dollars at a time at Wal-Mart on ‘things’ and the entire house was filled with clutter that she would not depart with and would not see about getting help for her issues. Because of this, the bills at the house began to not be paid because only my father was paying bills and did not have enough income for them all, while my mother spent all her money on items at Wal-Mart and none on the bills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHseTcZdJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks good to me

>graduate school

"no"

also not literature, so fuck off

try homework board

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Doesn't sound too retarded?

>essay
>not literature

>Doesn't sound too retarded?

Nah, you're good. really ends on a cliffhanger.

I still need to write that because of my mother's disorder, we got evicted from our home, parents became separated and so on. I just wanted to make sure that I'm on the right track and it doesn't sound too terrible.

Whomst are you quoting?

yeah yeah, good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHseTcZdJ4

I would suggest talking about your first experience with masturbation. Grad school eats that up.

If anybody is still here. Here is more that I just wrote.

During one summer, my mother lost her job at the local Giant Eagle and developed depression. When this occurred, she locked herself in her room during most of the day and only came out to get food or to go to the store to spend her unemployment checks. For both of these disorders, she refused to seek any professional help from a therapist to help treat these mental disorders in order to be happier and to have a better marriage.
Due to my mother’s disorder and her continually spending money at Wal-Mart and not on the bills, the bills eventually were not paid and some bills had an overdue balance of several thousand dollars – the electric for example. Due to the outstanding balance of the electric bill, our electricity was shut off in late September early October for several weeks. It was eventually turned back on because of some exigent circumstance with my sister having asthma. During this time, my mother simply blamed my father for ‘allowing’ the lights to be shut off, when she did not help in paying the bills to avoid this from happening. However, even though the lights were temporarily on for the winter months, they were still unable to be paid.
During that winter both my father lost the job that they had. My father found any job that he could find to try and pay the bills as best as he could, but it was a much lower pay than what he was making and had an even harder struggle affording the bills.

do this, end it with saying this is when you discovered you were gay/transgendered. I realize it's not likely that you are transgendered, but this leaves you the possibility of a lawsuit if you don't get a good grade.

Yeah, you're on a roll hos, you don't need us to hold the handlebars for you.

if this is actually the quality of writing in grad school i'm gonna be really pissed if i don't get in next year

protip: grad school is just undergrad that costs 3x as much per credit, oh and the papers are a little longer

I'm 99% sure you're fucking with me.

I've never been a good writer, that's precisely why I brought it to here. But my program isn't even writing, so it shouldn't matter too much (I hope).

>I'm 99% sure you're fucking with me.

what the hell are you talking about? Your mom, and the dad stuff, was great. Just keep hitting that angle man. Or fuck you, i dunno, if you don't want any help.

I thought you were using sarcasm about being 'on a roll' and that it was just shit.

No dickhead! what kind of weird head games are you playing anyway?

I always just assume that my writing is terrible and people are fucking with me when they say anything is decent that I write.

maybe you should explore the source of those insecurities in your gay writing

this is your mind on Veeky Forums