Book recommendation

Need a good book for escaping anxiety at night caused by social isolation. Something like "Alice in wonderland" or that book where a boy discovers treasure on an island, or (don't laugh) something like stephen king books. Something that will make me feel good at night.

Just watch anime desu its literally designed for that

That'll fuck up my melatonin. Always been turned off to anime for some reason anyway.

Moby Dick

Read Kidnapped by robert louis stevenson.

Kim by Rudyard Kipling

Thank me later

The Metamorphoses by Kafka

Also, just go outside and fucking talk to someone, user.
I am a social recluse and i thought i was fucking retarded when talking to people, but i talked to two people the other day and carried on a conversation no problem, and one of them thought i was stealing from their vending machine.

You're not as fucked as you think you are, just go outside and look at nature and talk to anyone you see.

Metamorphosis is fucking depressing. In my original draft of this post I mentioned not to recommend it.

Also, I have no problem carrying on a conversation with someone for a few minutes. It's only when I have to hang out with people for extended periods of time that things go to shit. I'm better off being a recluse.

notes from underground

le bump xD

Read more Rupi Kuar poetry you normie fucktard

If you have social anxiety and you don't think you can overcome it on your own you'll have to pull a madman move to break the slump:

Pick out your nicest casual outfit, take a couple modafinil (super important), and go grocery shopping or something.

If you really want to fix it asap, do molly at a nightclub or get on tinder and find a Veeky Forums QT

This world is fucked up man, you're gonna have to do something soon before it swallows you up

I promise you this will work, just give it a shot my guy

Drastic times, drastic blah blah blah

>Unironically recommending getting high to somebody with an anxiety disorder

You are a bad person.

I'm 5'9, emaciated and have a recessed chin. A night club is the last place I should be.

>take a couple modafinil
Wait, can anyone here vouch for this shit? Because I am super fucking ready to pounce on this if it is as beneficial as this dodgy fucking bulletproof website seems to think it is.

He is recommending that user take risks and do something drastic. Something out of character. However user wishes to go about that is up to him.

>You are a bad person.
You are a faggot person.

Yeah, recommending risky and possibly immoral behavior that may lead to a drug addiction is what good people do... oh wait
Unless you somehow think that drugs are a good thing, and not irresponsible, not dangerous, not hedonistic, not a pathetic crutch

I hate this paternalist attitude. As though without your concerned chastising they are all but doomed. You're the kind of guy who is afraid to live and make mistakes so you try to instill that fear in others and deny them their own possibilities in life.

You're a boring debbie downer.

>my original draft of this post
user...

It's a "wakefulness agent." It really doesn't do much except what it's supposed to. Just take speed if you want to feel superhuman

I don't want anything too intense, I just need enough to get through these soulless fucking STEM studies.

by STEM you mean comp sci or possibly electrical engineering?

I'm sorry that being moral and responsible offends you, Satan.

Play an RPG

Yeah, electrical.
Wish I never got into Veeky Forums. I was actually interested in this beforehand. But fuck it, I guess I need to work, and I have expensive tastes so I have to make a good living.

Your supposed desire to do away with all vice has not only failed but now turned into a more subtle and insidious vanity that you trot out through passive aggression and disdain.