Genetic isolation and evolution

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Is it possible that these guys evoloved a natural way to combat the the negative effects if inbreeding?

Attached: sentinelese.png (310 KB, 560x292)

All urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5495795/man-faces-incest-charges-after-having-baby-with-biological-daughter-who-he-planned-to-marry/

Bidwell
Bidwell

Marry an Asian woman
Fuck your Hapa Daughter
The Grandchildren will be 75% White

Attached: WhiteDad-HapaDaughter-Incest.jpg (141 KB, 986x986)

likme
likme

Outbreeding with Asians
and
Inbreeding by Incest
cancel out
minimizing negative effects.

Attached: White-Incest-Hapa-Daughter.-jpg.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

They had a healthy baby by the way

Attached: Hapa-Incest-2.jpg (97 KB, 1024x517)

Playboyize
Playboyize

adults are having sex?
arrest them at once

Techpill
Techpill

thesun.co.uk/news/5495795/man-faces-incest-charges-after-having-baby-with-biological-daughter-who-he-planned-to-marry/
Steven Pladl is facing charges of incest after allegedly getting his biological daughter pregnant.

Note: Hapa means "Half Asian & Half White"

Attached: Incest-Hapa.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)

Methshot
Methshot

Theyve been apes for 10000+ years. Its pretty clear the inbreeding has got to them. They haven't discovered fire yet.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Unlikely. I wonder what will happen first though
horrible disaster kill them all
or
Someone finally convinces them to not kill everyone around them in which case they make millions off of reality TV and news interviews

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

This guy is living the dream.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

All humans have.
It's called finding those closely related to you as not very attractive.
It works most of the time.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Inbreeding is only bad when the population that is inbreeding has genes related diseases (which happens more often in society due to a different type of natural selection).

TreeEater
TreeEater

Somewhat related question considering another user brought up they haven't even discovered fire, but what do they do for water? Do the islands have a fresh water source? Or have they developed a way to survive on ocean salt water?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

haven't discovered fire
have bows and hunting shit
How you gonna eat the meat?

WebTool
WebTool

animals don't cook their food, why should humans have to?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Because if we don't we can get infected. These people have probably been eating raw meat for so long their bodies are used to it.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

If my daughter looked like that I wouldn't be able to keep my dick out of her. Lucky man.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

When the rest of humanity will be inevitably wiped out they will finally emerge as the sole survivors of the whole planet, and they will re-populate the Earth once again eventually leading to one big sentinelese planet.
And fire is for faggots.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

You know we didn't cook our food before we invented fire, right? It's just that after thousands of years we've lost resistance to food poisoning because we didn't need it. But it's not genetic, it's mostly environmental; if you gave a newborn of an American/European kid to a feeding mother of these tribes it'd grow up accustomed to that kind of food too.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Wasn't fire discovered by like Homo Erectus? Are we sure these people are even human?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Recessive genes are only often bad because of less evolutionary pressure, in a highly inbreeding community these too would be selected out in time.

Techpill
Techpill

Well, if I was his daughter I would fuck him too.
He's quite hot himself.

Evilember
Evilember

or did they lost the knowledge?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

We don't know really much about them, even the exact numbers.
The fact they aren't using fire it's only a supposition because we don't see fires from above.
One thing it's sure, they have survived for so long, whatever they are doing works just fine.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

we should drop magnifying lenses at them and see what happens

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

the nigger suffers from primitive soul

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

white dad
He's no where near white, wtf Americans.

TreeEater
TreeEater

10-41 months in prison

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

But it's not genetic, it's mostly environmental;
Veeky Forumsentists never fail to amaze me with their ignorance and stupidity.

Flameblow
Flameblow

I don't know how human immune system develops: the post

Attached: really-kills-the-crab.png (855 KB, 511x688)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

dumb med student pretends to know biology: the post

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

He's not white.
He's an Amerimutt.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit