Genetic isolation and evolution

Is it possible that these guys evoloved a natural way to combat the the negative effects if inbreeding?

Attached: sentinelese.png (560x292, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5495795/man-faces-incest-charges-after-having-baby-with-biological-daughter-who-he-planned-to-marry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marry an Asian woman
Fuck your Hapa Daughter
The Grandchildren will be 75% White

Attached: WhiteDad HapaDaughter Incest.jpg (986x986, 141K)

Outbreeding with Asians
and
Inbreeding by Incest
cancel out
minimizing negative effects.

Attached: White Incest Hapa Daughter. jpg.jpg (480x360, 29K)

They had a healthy baby by the way

Attached: Hapa Incest 2.jpg (1024x517, 97K)

>adults are having sex?
>arrest them at once

>thesun.co.uk/news/5495795/man-faces-incest-charges-after-having-baby-with-biological-daughter-who-he-planned-to-marry/
>Steven Pladl is facing charges of incest after allegedly getting his biological daughter pregnant.

Note: Hapa means "Half Asian & Half White"

Attached: Incest Hapa.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Theyve been apes for 10000+ years. Its pretty clear the inbreeding has got to them. They haven't discovered fire yet.

Unlikely. I wonder what will happen first though
>horrible disaster kill them all
or
>Someone finally convinces them to not kill everyone around them in which case they make millions off of reality TV and news interviews

This guy is living the dream.

All humans have.
It's called finding those closely related to you as not very attractive.
It works most of the time.

Inbreeding is only bad when the population that is inbreeding has genes related diseases (which happens more often in society due to a different type of natural selection).

Somewhat related question considering another user brought up they haven't even discovered fire, but what do they do for water? Do the islands have a fresh water source? Or have they developed a way to survive on ocean salt water?

>haven't discovered fire
>have bows and hunting shit
How you gonna eat the meat?

animals don't cook their food, why should humans have to?

Because if we don't we can get infected. These people have probably been eating raw meat for so long their bodies are used to it.

If my daughter looked like that I wouldn't be able to keep my dick out of her. Lucky man.

When the rest of humanity will be inevitably wiped out they will finally emerge as the sole survivors of the whole planet, and they will re-populate the Earth once again eventually leading to one big sentinelese planet.
And fire is for faggots.

You know we didn't cook our food before we invented fire, right? It's just that after thousands of years we've lost resistance to food poisoning because we didn't need it. But it's not genetic, it's mostly environmental; if you gave a newborn of an American/European kid to a feeding mother of these tribes it'd grow up accustomed to that kind of food too.

Wasn't fire discovered by like Homo Erectus? Are we sure these people are even human?

Recessive genes are only often bad because of less evolutionary pressure, in a highly inbreeding community these too would be selected out in time.

Well, if I was his daughter I would fuck him too.
He's quite hot himself.

or did they lost the knowledge?

We don't know really much about them, even the exact numbers.
The fact they aren't using fire it's only a supposition because we don't see fires from above.
One thing it's sure, they have survived for so long, whatever they are doing works just fine.

we should drop magnifying lenses at them and see what happens

the nigger suffers from primitive soul

>white dad
He's no where near white, wtf Americans.

10-41 months in prison

>But it's not genetic, it's mostly environmental;
Veeky Forumsentists never fail to amaze me with their ignorance and stupidity.

>I don't know how human immune system develops: the post

Attached: really_kills_the_crab.png (511x688, 855K)

>dumb med student pretends to know biology: the post

He's not white.
He's an Amerimutt.