Breakfast specialties?

Breakfast specialties?

Breakfast is boring as fuck right now and I need some new ideas so I don't jump in front of the train thanks.

The only thing the English have ever done right is the breakfast.

Boiled puddings made in advance

Breakfast burrito
>hashbrowns
>eggs
>bacon or sausage
>black beans
>cheese
>salsa
Wrap in large tortilla and toast in a buttered pan until golden brown on both sides.

For breakfast today, I had a slice of hazelnut swiss roll. Yesterday, I had rice pudding with coconut cream, banana and pineapple. The day before, I had a crumpet with plum jam and cream cheese. And Monday, I had milk over popcorn granola with dates and almonds. Not sure what I'll have tomorrow.
Coffee with milk is had every morning.
I don't eat meat or eggs in the morning, so if this is not what you're, I'm sorry. However, I can suggest some things for that, too, if you'd like.

what do you usually have? Cereal?

>not what you're
... not what you're /looking for/^^

no, I don't like to eat sweet things too early in the morning since I passed out a couple times from doing that.

Savory waffles are my new thing. Mix some Gruyère cheese in the batter, top with slices of ham and morney sauce and a fried egg.

You're just eating breakfast pizza

So? It's different from the same old you miserable cunt

Waffles are a very distinct thing you fuck.

how are waffles related to pizza? I feel bad for you if your pizza has the consistency of a waffle

I've been doing savory fried oatmeal. I tried some fried oatmeal and I kind of felt the consistency was similar to latkas. So now I put sour cream (or plain yogurt) on them two fried eggs and season it with smoked paprika and dill. Only problem is to get the oatmeal the right consistency takes awhile.

Hmmm maybe crab(or cake) eggs Benedict? With some lemon dill hollandaise and fresh spinach?
Huevos rancheros are always good, maybe a bfast taco with eggs, potatoes, peppers and onions, Pico, avocado, maybe some chorizo?

thanks mates. I'll try these

A glass of fine cognac

the breakfast of champions, but with style

Pizza? What the fuck kind of fucked up pizza do you eat?

>passed out from eating sweet things

See a doctor

Bacon and egg bap.
>buttered/mayonnaised bread roll (if using mayonnaise - spread THINLY and add lots of black pepper)
Sourdough or wholemeal. Not fucking brioche.
>bacon done however
>soft-fried egg
>gattai
>eat

its called a blood sugar spike and both times I was sleep deprived and they happened within 5 years of each other.