>can't stop eating

why am I so hungry?

I used to eat when I was bored because I had nothing better to do. Pick up another hobby like playing an instrument or doing sit-ups and push-ups whenever you feel hungry instead of eating more. Or chew some gum.

What are you eating?

tapeworm

Drink coffee and start smoking cigarettes. Drastically curbs hunger. Has been allowing me to maintain 1600 cals a day for a while now.

Drink water whenever youre hungry

Wellbutrin and if you're really desperate, Wellbutrin and DXM.

This and this

I can't gain a single pound. I've been 155 lbs at 5'11'' since high school. I just stop eating when I'm full. Occasionally, I can overeat if it's something I really like. That full feeling is nice but I just don't have an urge to fill myself. Often, I'll just forget to eat if I'm engrossed in an activity.

Just stop eating, fatty. Eating is a fucking chore.

I try to eat very healthy. Chicken and rice for lunch, I snack on almonds, dinner is usually some protein like fish, veggies. I have a beer at night, rarely two. I eat between 1900-2200 calories per day and struggling to maintain my weight.

I don't smoke or do caffeine, for health reasons. The caffeine was keeping me up at night even when I just had it in the morning, I'm sensitive to it I guess.

Thanks. My worst is at the office, because I'm stuck at my desk and there is a kitchen right there full of food.

I'm thinner than you, you fat fuck. I just want to be rail thin and not hungry.

Just become a bulimic you airhead broad.

>why am I so hungry?

When I was a vegetarian, I was ALWAYS hungry 24/7.

To counter it, I ate almost non stop daily, but you can only eat so much bread before you get fat, and fruit and salad just made me more hungry.

Eventually, I went to the doctor who diagnosed me with stage 2 Anemia and put me on vitamins & iron.

After that I went back to eating meat and now I weigh less (not eating carbs all day), my Anemia is nonesistant and my iron levels are back to normal.

No more vegan diet fad for me.

Intermittent fasting helps a lot, takes some time to get used to it but basically just skip breakfast to start. Avoid carbs, those make you hungry. You can try keto and all that but I think it's too much of a pain to be worth it. Drink lots of water. Look at thinspo when you get hungry.

Bullimics are usually fat.

t. another anorexic airhead broad

Just get addicted to stims then. They kill appetite.

Glad you are doing better. It seems like when I eat bread or carbs in general, I just get more hungry.

I'm not OP, but I did stims for a while and I had other problems from them: couldn't sleep, anxiety, got cranky, and when they wore off I wanted to drink and eat. I guess I was taking too much but I kept needed more for them to work well. In the end was on 40mg of Adderall which I guess isn't a huge amount I was sure buzzin'.

Take a xanax on the comedown.

I went with Valium but then I'd just go to bed. For about two years I did that. Adderall to wake up, Valium to sleep. Pretty shit way to live.

I'd stop with the almonds and eat 2 snacks during the day. Eat something with high protein like a boiled egg, Greek yogurt, or cottage cheese. Each of these will cost you about 100 calories per serving and will fill you up much better than almonds.

What do you think of oatmeal? A serving is like 220 calories but people say it is filling. Looks like just carbs though...

It's filling but I personally wouldn't have it as a snack. I get better results with protein. Oatmeal will fill you up tho.

Stop consuming sugary food without fiber(junk food, basically)

40 mg of adderall a day is kind of a lot. Most adults prescribed it take about 30 mg a day.

The best way to take it is to break it up. 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg after lunch then one more meal at 8 or 9 pm

I eat really well though. I don't eat sugary foods. I eat chicken, I try to avoid the rice, worst I have is an Atkins bar (which has a bunch of fiber and low sugar), I don't eat pasta really, worst I drink is one beer.. Veeky Forums told me to stick with high fat foods to say satiated so some nuts and cheese in small amounts

I've been doing lazy keto for like two years, it's super easy if you just avoid carbs and sugar and not obsess over counting carbs all the time

Beer is very high on GI as I know. Avoid it if possible, although beer is awesome of course
Try going full keto if tou're already on Atkins, that might work well

What do you normally eat? Like what's a normal day look like?

I'm not on Atkins, I just buy their snack bars because they have fiber and low sugar. Even then I just have one per day.

I'm afraid to go on some special diet like keto or atkins because it might raise red flags at home about an eating disorder... even though I'm not THAT thin. My family is fat Americans so a low-normal BMI is like deathly thin to them.

You want high fat with some protein.

For instance, 2 low carb tortilla, 1 oz cream cheese, 8 slices thin Black Forest ham, green onion, toss some baby spinach leaves in there if you want. This will make 2 small wraps. This works out to under 300 calories, 22g protein, 13 gm fat, 8 gm carbs. The fat and protein work best together instead of just high fat. Nuts are so calorie dense that it's super easy to overeat on them. Also 1/2 tuna sandwich with mayo is also a very filling and satisfying snack low in calories and balanced with fat and protein.

>You want high fat with some protein.

This works.

Eat eggs, cheese, sausage, bacon. Go easy on bread and hashbrowns.

This will make you feel full for hours.

Eat eggs
3 eggs omelette with some cheese and a bit of onions worked very good for me, basically didn't feel like eating the whole day after(and I was carb addict before). It's not good in the long run due to cholesterol and too much choline probably(although dietary cholesterol doesn't increase LDL much)

Thanks

I get confused with the cholesterol. If I get bloodwork done every year it would probably pick up if I eat too many eggs, right? I eat eggs now, but, just on the weekend.

Thanks. I try to skip breakfast and just go straight to lunch but...

Do you know How much of the almonds are you eating when u snack on them per day? A handful, 1/4 c, 1/2 cup

20-30. I count them. 7 calories each I figure, so 140 calories for 20 about. I got that of MyFitnessPal. I hear varying numbers though.

something might change with that, I am not absolutely sure, you can google some stuff about HDL/LDL("good" and "bad" "cholesterol"). Only LDL is bad here.
What I think is that the quality of fats we consume is more important in proper cholesterol lipoproteids ratios. Avoid trans fats at all costs, consume fresh omega 3 containing foods and limited saturated fats

My regular order at Taco Bell is 2500 calories exactly, and I don't drink soda, just water. I eat it all in one sitting and I am 6'3" 185 pounds.

Because you are not hungry, but you are in fact thirsty! Drink water!

Put those calories to better use by eating something that actually fills you up and provides you with higher protein. Your getting less than 6 grams of protein if you eat 20 almonds.

You can eat an egg a day and you will be fine and not experience negative effects.

I keep drinking water, but still hungry. I do about 2liters a day just by my desk, then whatever I drink at lunch and dinner. Always water. So maybe 2.5L of water per day ballpark.

What's a good substitute that doesn't require cooking? The almonds came from ease when a stovetop isn't available.

look at this and stop being a fat fuck.

Go check your blood sugar, you could have diabetes

Off the top on my head food/snacks That don't require cooking

cottage cheese
Greek yogurt
quark
Quest bar
Protein shake
Beef jerky
Cup of whole milk with a slice of cheese
Boiled egg( just boil a dozen a week) makes it easy and portable
Deli cold cuts/cheese
Small Avocado

I do IF and I'm hungry as fuck. I'll check out that thread and see what I'm doing wrong, if anything.

Thanks for that.

because your insulin is out of control. fast for 3-5 days to kill your food addiction then stick to mostly veggies and meat. 4:1 veggies 2 meat ratio. if you want to look good and not be a slave to your tastebuds like all the other fatties on this board this is what youll have to do

I can't fast for 3-5 days, my family will throw some intervention or something.

It probably is this. I had to go on the BRAT diet (basically ate bread, bananas and rice) for four weeks because of a stomach problem. I just got off of it because feeling and I'm STARVING.

oh. you still let your parents run your life. are you 16?
wtf is this horrible sounding meme diet

desu that's not an excuse fat boy. tell them the merits of fasting. do your research and dont be a brainlet

It's all I could tolerate. Had a really bad stomach infection. As soon as I could handle more I did, but, it took a really long time. I'm still being careful even.

Talk about constipation too.

>Oh wow you've gained back all the weight you've lost
FUCK YOU ITS BEEN REALLY COLD OUTSIDE

Usually a bunless burger and a salad, non breaded wings, stir fries, roast chicken thighs with a vegetable. Basically every meal I eat is boiled down to a protein, fat, and a vegetable.

>Drink coffee and start smoking cigarettes.
You're fucking retarded.

>stop with the almonds
I don't claim to be a scientist, but from what I've read almonds contain L-carnitine which helps the body to burn fat.
There have also been several studies about almonds and satiety.

Just trying to help.
>the more you know

>stop with the almonds

Because OP is saying they are never full and always hungry a more filling protein was suggested.

Probably your meds
Anyway start working out

>Eating is a fucking chore
I wish I had that mentality. Eating is like my favorite part of being alive. A great meal is better than sex by a long margin.

You're right. You need to start smoking crystal meth. Wanna lose weight? That's what ya need. Or tell the doctor you have ADHD and they will give you legal meth.

all i had today was an apple and to litters of pepsi

Thanks.

Yeah I hear good things about almonds that's why I started snacking on them. I thought the fat and that L-carnitine would help fill me up, but, they are calorically dense so not sure.

I don't take meds.