>eat spicy food
>get the shits

> Spicelet

>eat spicy food
>have normal shit consistency
>just hurts like fuck

>eat spicy food
>normal bowel movements
Maybe if you weren't 6 years old, you could handle it.

>eat pizza
>get painful gas

Eat less of it when you do. I bet smaller portions wont hurt you.

you probably need an enema. spicy food has health benefits and its loosening up all the grease thats backed up in you

>get drunk
>eat spicy foods knowing that i'll get the shits, but am drunk
>get the shits just like any other day because I drank half a handle of vodka the day before

>have colitis
>eat anything besides cooked chicken/meat/vegetables
>no seasoning besides salt
>no alcohol or anything besides water or tea

Fuck my life, right?

Forgot to add... anything other than food mentioned, glorious amounts of blood in stool and a visit to the emergency.

tfw keto without any loss

Sounds like you can still smoke. Not a total loss.

I am instantly turned off when I see a banh mi or anything that has thick raw jalapenos on it, because raw peppers burn the fuck out of my ass. I know it's prep chef error but it's all too common not to comment on. Even so I prefer charred, sautéed or pickled you get the acid pop as well also because in their raw form I feel like the flavor isn't developed enough even if they were cut well.

sounds like ur just a faghole

>eat shitty food
>get the spics

looks like my geriatric father when ithey give him food at the nursing home

>geriatric
damn user how can your dad be in a home, are you 50?

Man gas has to be one of the shittiest (haha) feelings ever. It's so annoying and uncomfortable. Once had it so bad it caused me to puke. Fucking sucked

I don't.
I eat spicy food almost daily (I add hot sauce to most things), and I never get the shits.
Never.
Shit doesn't even burn anymore.
And I have a stomach condition.

Saying that... vindaloo has been my favourite meal since I was a kid so maybe my body is just used to the punishment.

>people have different digestive systems
You have unique blend of bacteria in your system, maybe some enzyme deficiencies, maybe a stomach wound. Everyone can't eat everything every other person can eat without issues.

White?

i recommend taking probiotic supplements or eating live cultured yoghurt more frequently. avoiding alcohol and greasy foods may also be helpful

gook actually which is unfortunate cause ive been eating spicy food for as long as i can remember

The fuck. What is the relation between gas and puking.

the way fat is a vehicle for flavour, gas is a vehicle for ingested foods

I've gotten less able to handle spicy food as I've gotten older, for some reason. I still eat it, though, it's good stuff.

When i eat very hot food, the next morning i always know im about to have a big spicy shit if my balls start hurting.
Am i ok?

>eat picante food
>get the squirts

This one time I bought a pack of fiber one bars on sale and ate 6 of them in one sitting for dinner. I was farted and shitting endlessly the whole day, the type of farts that feel like an explosion out of your ass and last 10-20 seconds. I was in so much I was nearly in tears.

seems weird

stop eating with your balls