Form check

Can I get a form check? Just hit a 3 plate deadly today for the first time. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSjiw9L8pFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just stop before you injure yourself. i doubt that you can even lift 2pl8 with proper form

looks good if you wanna throw out your back

put your colourful shoes back on

practice on 100kg first until you can lower it without dropping

>3 plate deadly
with form like that, yeah.
drop your weight and work on your spine positioning. or don't, it might be funny to see you go to snap city

Shut up you all don't know what you are talking about..

I kind of wanna lie to you and tell you your form is good so you keep going and snap your shit up and I don't have to watch your stupid webms on this board anymore but if I'm being honest you should deload and fix that cat back before you snap your shit up you weak piece of shit.

you start the lift off by disturbing the bar path. you start the heaviest part of the lift off by moving the bar forward and backwards making it even harder..

you take way to long to stand up because the weight is too much for you. your feet aren't staying planted on the ground in the same spot. your head positioning sucks, your lower back and hip angles suck.

get a human being to tell you in person about form. study the form. keep recording yourself.

ditch the meme grip

Uncomfortable to watch.

There are a lot of other exercises you could be doing without reking your spine.

BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT

>it's a blueshoes episode

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Newfags who don't read plg will reply to this thread

His alignment looks okay before he starts the lift, but as soon as he begins exerting force, the very first thing he does is leave the bar on the floor while rounding his lower back, then proceeding to lift with his spine. I was scared watching it.

/plg/ is one tiny subculture of autistic weaklings.

Except blueshoe. He very strong

Looking good blueshoes keep it up

I hope this is a joke or b8

That looks terrible

>he doesn't know blueshoes
he is very serious, underage and probably autistic as well
youtube.com/watch?v=gSjiw9L8pFw

owg had him first!!
thank god he quit

if you're supposed to be a weightlifter, why aren't you using hook grip?

>3 plate deadly
>deadly

I have literally never heard anyone called them "deadly". You're such a fucking retard.

>elevated heel

Consider killing yourself

Back rounding.

Push chest forward a bit more. Lock that chest hard.

Grind the bar first, get the slack off and get your back in an upright position.

Don't let your hips rise faster than your chest either.

Also stop dancing with the bar at the start. Once you get better you can do your own cues but as of now your moving it around and screws with your initial stance.

/You start trying to do it right but as soon as the weight leaves the ground you arch the lower back