wow n1 bro

Your one rep max

this is actually a good list of things I needed to fix

Can you guys help me to spread this to Veeky Forums? Except,

>If I wanted humor, I would ask you your one dpr max

dpr means damage per round.

>would ask you your one damage per round max

playing 3.pf

With my bard, I'm doing 4d6 + 3 via a bardic performance ability, able to do it 17 times a day (more now, I think)

With my paladin, I'mma get a spell storing great sword at level 5, so I'll be swinging 6d6 + 7 on a single hit.

This is the best post I've seen on Veeky Forums

you asked for it

omg there's literally nothing wrong with any of that it's all about the person okay don't make sweeping judgments some people are genetically predisposed to having depression and regardless of what they do they'll always be depressed, stop shaming them for something they literally cannot help. most of those things are just methods that they use to cope with their depression and not the cause of it

This isn't right at all. They don't give you a glass of coke at McDonalds.

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

>not 9gagging during high school lectures
never gonna make it

Holy shit you took me there

Sweet potatoes are very good, tho

Everything in moderation friend.

this just got deleted but i need closer damnit

Veeky Forums is dead.

Oldfags, look at this thread and realize our moment has passed. The cancerous normies took over.

Moot left because he saw this coming.

some pure Veeky Forums related kino that my uni social media page shat out

my gf is clingy and not at all interested in the same things as I am but holy fuck she wants the dick every waking moment I feel bad for my nibba

10/10 bait.

This thread is so funny it should be illegal

You can get a heart attack here

> watermark

wouldn't want someone stealing this genius

too bad

this but unironically

this is the funniest thread of all time

>a true hero smiles in the face of evil

holy shit that was hard to sit through

also check'd

>>coping mechanisms are the problem!
>>I don't understand confounding variables!

ebic

Was there. It was so painful to read again.

Dude probably is so delusional he still thinks she is a faithful good girl

Autism: The Thread

This is 100% true desu.
Depressioncucks get fucked

no one cares

>tfw he's more productive than you are

Its in the face of pain not evil retard

>12 days until I see you again
>12 days

>As-salamu 'alaykum!
fuck you heretic

>think long distance relationship will make all love chemicals last longer
>magic is gone after three years anyway
Internet relationships aint worth it

Powerlifting in a nutshell

I actually found this one a little motivational

>Dirty skinned sand monkey
>sorry for english im swedish

every time

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 pounds of my total (preferably lower) beforehand.

can someone explain to me why wouldn't this work?

You're pulling and pushing on the bar equally.

dude just pull more

>Cope about coping
Holy shit man, sort yourself out you limpwrist.

alpha as ffffuck

go back to lebbit

holy shit

holy fucking shit

>leg day

how much is he lifting here?

But you can only push on the bar as much as you weigh. If you can deadlift more than your bodyweight, who's to stop you from flying off?

>mfw I was in the fridgebro thread

I go to r9k to feel better about my life sometimes, and I won the fucking lottery that day.

I wonder what happened to him.

I remember he was tripfragging in some new threads about him for a couple of days after the original thread. I think he got carried away with all of the attention. It was probably the most attention he had gotten for anything in his life.

>tfw no pic related

This is all I'm guilty of from that list.

I've been a shut-in NEET for 13+ years.

my girlfriend is unironically like this, minus the nerdy stuff

over 3.5 plates, not sure exactly how much though

If the colours are anything to go by, then the red ones are 25kg and the blue one is 20kg. That's 160kg +those other two which may be 10 and 2,5? That would put him at 185kg.

Same. And she's not down on herself

Kys

Hell yeah this is the Best

Same. Then she got used to me and "can we have sex again" disappeared too.
And then she put on weight, so "I'm ugly why would you want me" has almost stopped being a cutesy lie.