Depression has set in again

>depression has set in again
>Hitting the gym less
>Binge eating again
Hey Veeky Forums I need some tips to stop binge eating. So far drinking a lot of water helps, is there anything else i should be doing?

drink tea/chamomile

You know what really passes the time. Compound lifting then isolation lifting then cardio. Then going home and taking a super long shower. That could almost be 3 hours gone!

Cheers lads. Appreciate it

Stop using depression to rationalize your laziness

Omad stops craving for simple carbs

Omad?

Get it out of your system. After being on a caloric deficit for quite a long time in order to make a weight class I started to exhibit signs of depression and an eating disorder. struggled with it for months before deciding I needed to face it, took a vacation to Germany, bought 10 grams of shrooms, took them all at once the first night in my hotel room, no lights, no TV no nothing just me and my thoughts. Woke up the next morning, bought a pack of Camels and started walking down the street eating at any restaurant/sweet shop/whatever food place I saw that piqued my interest. Did this for 4 days. gained 6kg of mostly fat and water. Got back home and sticking to my diet became a breeze, 3 months later I'm in the best shape of my life.

ONE MEAL A DAY

Cheers. I'll try these both and see how i go

Quit spending all your money on food. Save some and spend some on things that make you happy.

do some ego lifting. fight for new PRs.

maybe try getting out to a new location and start running
depression is a neurotic holding pattern, if you can force yourself out of the pattern and see that there’s more to life you’ll have an easier time in life

Thanks lads

Get a gf

>Get a gf
Easier said then done.

i wish i had a gf, someone i could just hug and hold on to forever.

>This
>Also this

I know your suffering. But get out of your comfortzone! You have to stop making excuses. Get up and outlift them feels.
I go to the gym now. You should do the same OP!

Have a gf. It's been the hardest possible part of keeping fit.

>user, you can't just not eat this massive chocolate cake, it will go to waste
>user, you went to the gym two days ago. Are you trying to get away from me?

I feel you. I don't know about you but my depression is seasonal. It comes and goes. During bad times I pay extra attention to do my tasks and not slack off. It also helps to just go outside and look at nature. Nature will always be there doing it's thing. I don't know why but it makes me feel a bit better knowing that the dreading feeling is just in my head.

>Hey Veeky Forums I need some tips to stop binge eating
watch yourself in the moment. catch the impulse and face it head on. you can't master it by avoidance

you need mental gains, read the Stoics for a disciplined and manly mind. it changed me from a perma semi depressed spoiled brat to a mental stability powerhouse.

>home gym
>load up bar for bench press, gonna try and break my PR
>plant feet on the ground, pull shoulder blades back
>unrack bar with a grunt, lower it to my chest for the first rep
>'haha user i can see your willy through your shorts'
>glance up and see fiancee standing in the doorway watching
>try not to break concentration, keep benching, focus on squeezing the bar
>'i'm gonna start making dinner soon, is there anything you want?'
>ignore ignore ignore
>'i was thinking chicken wraps. how much chicken do you want'
>just 2 reps to go
>'hello?'
>'OMG CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY'
>'wow you are such a dick sometimes, you had all morning to do this while i was at work, fine whatever obviously i'm less important than working out, fuck you'

I unironically hate women.

This, the concept of cheatmeals

>Hey Veeky Forums I need some tips to stop binge eating.

I hope i knew. The only thing stopping from binge eating is having to go to uni everyday. Every week end i end up stuffing myself like a pig.

gf are gains goblin.

>chewing gum
>stuffing yourself with water
>brushing your teeth so you will feel less desire to eat
>eating water fruits (apples, pears)
>keep yourself busy

If you are reading this you are an amazing person and you have so much potential to be great. Don't give up, we are in this together bros.

When depression hits me im so focused on my body, i literally dont care about anything, i can eat the same shit every day for months, i hit the gym more than 3 times a week, i dont got outside, that means nobody can sabotate my progress, dont got to parties means no alcohol and good sleep.
I dont get your point, bruh.

I know a very good tip.
JUST
DONT
BUY
THIS
SHIT

>Its so easy?
Yeah.