Why the fuck is my poop red

Why the fuck is my poop red

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just your body shitting the betaness away, keep the 70% protein split.

looks normal to me

im gonna be real with u chief theres a range of outcomes here and none are gonna be good

You should stop with the anal sex.

If it's normal next time I won't be worried, red means that like my poop chute had a cut or something right? Only have to really worry if it's black?

Stop eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

you've been eating too much red meat

Ted like that is internal bleeding close to the sphincter, ideal for infection, GL dude

The only unusual food I ate is a bottle of whiskey yesterday (just the liquid inside not the glass smart-ass)

I occasionally get the same thing. Although I don't think it spreads as far in the water... Most of it is soaked up by the paper.

From my understanding, if it's bright red then it's just your asshole that is bleeding.

If it's dark red then it's cancer and shit like that. So you're fine.

the other day I thought I was gonna die for sure until I realized I drank some beet juice earlier

I'd say you might have eaten beets, but this doesn't look like it. Go see a doctor.

Ahhh shit I did have beets a couple of days ago and I forgot.
I feel better now thank you

I used to get frequent bloody shits (blood clumps and all) when my diet was heavy on processed foods (supermarket shit), meats. It stopped when I added regular vegetables and fiber.

A couple of days? Well, typically the beet's effect occurs a day or less after. And it tends to be purpler.

>food I ate is whiskey
????

I poop rarely and am on OMAD for the most part

looks like a fine reddit membership application
well done!

This user is right, it's obviously blood but if it's bright red then you're probably fine. Could just be a hemorrhoid

cancer bye user

I'm a doctor of fine arts and that's some pretty messed up shit right thar

>So you decided to eat only one meal a day after reading about it on a Gambian Matchstick Stacking forum?

It's cancer you silly nigger. Go to the doctor.

who the fuck shits in public

lol gay

Yeah it's nice

Yes, the bright red means its more the rectum than the intestines. Eat a high fiber diet and give your anus a break from whatever abuse you're putting it through. If it keeps happening see a doctor.

GO TO A HOSPITAL NOW , you have internal bleeding that’s why it’s in your stool . This is serious ie mediagenic here you don’t have a lot of time before shit goes far south. ER NOW user go

user, were you constipated? Did you force it out? I suck at getting fiber in me, so I always have to force the shit out and sometimes there's just a little bit of blood, just a few drops but never anything that bad. Call your doctor/GP man

Red is fine, means it's probably a small laceration in the rectum or outside by the asshole. If it keeps up for more than 3 shits then I'd be worried. Lay off playing with your asshole and maybe use a softer toilet paper. Eat more fiber and maybe a stool softner to take easier shits. Black/Maroon red is what you should be worried about.

this right here. Every time I see this post, retards think he has an infection, cancer, etc. If it hurts to poop like shitting a knife, it's just an anal fissure, it means eat more fiber and drink more water, stop bulking with no fiber

>Red is fine,

It's fine in the sense that it's not "o shit nigga you gon die" like dark red/black is, but at the same time you are really fucking up somewhere if it occurs at any sort of frequency higher than MAYBE a few times a year desu.

user you are making it your body digested the red pill

Oh you probably don't live in the states.Over here, It'll cost you probably ~3000 USD to ask your local doctor to finger your asshole and tell you you have a cut in your rectum and give a home remedy of yogurt, fibrous foods, and soft toilet paper. It's kind of sad how going bankrupt is a possibility of getting ill in the states...

Here's some real advice.

Ignore what this moron said. Its bright red, which means the source of bleeding is located in your distal colon and is probably nothing serious. Its when your shit is black that you have some likely critical internal bleeding.

You either burst a small hemmoroid or got a scratch inside your ass, probably not a major one either it'd hurt a lot right now.
Either way, make sure your getting enough fiber and be cautious with your pooping for at least a couple days, minimal straining etc.
Like other anons have side bright red means it's your ass and probably closer to the hole, dark red means either deep wound or kidneys or something.

I've shit red cause my turd made my asshole bleed.

i used to have this mentality but stopped giving a fuck. if i have to go im gonna go

ill even shit at your grandmas house

If there is any blood spilling out from any holes, there is a big chance that its cancer, im not kidding lad, go see a doctor fast!

beets

you got roids, and not the kind that make you stronger.

Protip:
>light red= surface wound
>dark red= go to the ER

food dye?

>tfw had dark black shit for a few days
>During the time eating a lot of fiber, marathon training, drinking and fighting with buddies regularly
>Felt kinda nauseas at all times anyways, so didn't think about it
>Just assumed they were super healthy shits
>Eventually stopped
Did I have internal bleeding and just retard through it?

If you have ulcers and you don't eat and hydrate properly it could have been from them.

What does it mean to have white poop?

Please user she's far too old and frail to work a plunger. Leave her alone

>dark black shit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melena

Did you eat beets?

You are the chosen one.

God, it feels so good when someone tells you things like that. I don't care about my white poop now.
Thanks user.

You have to taste it.
If it's tangy it's fine, if it tastes sweet you have cancer.
Good luck

hemorrhoids

You fucking idiot. Why would i want to lay a stinky, smelly, disgusting turd in my own home...? THIS IS MY HOME WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, IT"S WHERE I RESIDE. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE DOGS SHITTING ON YOUR LAWN OR ON YOUR NEIGHBORS? I shit in public whenever i can. I shit at work, at restaurants, gas stations even (make sure to wipe seat with toilet paper or do the hover maneuver)

So all the triple digit IQ shit in public, dumbass. Enjoy living in a literal shithole.

This, remember you actually leave a shit not take one

Your liver is ded

I pooped blue or green for a couple days after eating some shitty colored cake

men are fucking disgusting mistakes, why do they all bleed from their buttholes
also
medfag here, internal bleeding, food coloring, hemroids, ripped skin, etc
if it's bleeding that much go to the doc

dude go to the doctor. (it could be an abscess)

overproduction of bile, you probably had a lot of fat and alcohol

probably just hemorrhoids
eat fiber, drink water, take shallow warm baths (epsom salts help), consider wipes or at least softer tp

I disagree, I have the same external hemorrhoid for about 3 years now and having a bit of blood on the toilet paper is a regular occurrence

Doesn't mean anything except a insignificant cut

Every time I shit I have to manually push the hemorrhoid back into my ass

I eat a lot of fruit rollups too

>food I ate is a bottle of whiskey

>Every time I shit I have to manually push the hemorrhoid back into my ass

You aren't producing any bile and it means some shit is failing/not working right I can't remember if its the kidneys or liver or what but you should see a doc about that shit m8.

>Every time I shit I have to manually push the hemorrhoid back into my ass

Are you trying to tell me that that is a-ok?

This happens to me whenever I drank too much amino acids or crystal light

e-everythings fine user. I shit blood from time to time too.

That happened to me once out of the blue. Probably just an anal fissure from a big poop or something. Or you have crohn's disease or something

that looks fucking brutal. you should really seek a professional doctor rather than asking a bunch of faggots online

Stop shoving shit up your ass fruitboy

This is the right mentality. If I can shit somewhere else I will. Fuck bringing my sulfar infused smelly garbage home with me.

Go to hospital

Did you eat beets?

It’s a hemorrhoid dipshit