Shit normies say

>Chicken and rice again?

>You know sugar free stuff are bad for you, you should stick to regular.

>Weighing food? that's just depressing.

>You don't need protein powder, it's just marketing.

Ever since I started taking my training serious everyone around me acts either over fascinated or like I'm some kind of lunatic.

>He actually thinks he needs protein powder.

artificial sweeteners can fuck your insulin sensitivity tho. But fucking normies

Aspartame IS bad for you, nigger.

If you actually getting over 200 grams of protein from regular food I'm impressed, but I can't and won't try that.

Do you need that much tho? Are you trying to gain?
you just shit the excess protein

Did your aunt or your grandma tell you that?

Yes I do need that much, thanks for asking.

Currently, no upper limit to the amount of protein you can absorb has been found.

Your body will use as much as you need from what it absorbed and it will burn the rest....so no you don't shit protein...

>Cut ? You don't need to user, just do cardio !

>Mfw I fell for this meme

>he actually let a whey protein merchant convince him he needs 200 grams of protein a day

>over 200g of brotein a day

>Fasting is bad, it'll slow your metabolism, get you into starvation mode and make you gain weight!

Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

>smokes weed daily
>eats like garbage
>drinks every weekend
>faps daily
"How do you stay motivated, user?"

>he actually defends the idea that anyone besides people like Hafþór Björnsso needs anywhere close to 200g of protein aday

i smoke weed every day and i fap daily
still hitting the gym 3 or 4 times a week
every week no exceptions

Nigger unless you're over 200lbs at sub 15% bodyfat you dont need 200g of protein a day.

>lose weight and become fit at university
>come home, parents treat me like a drug addict for taking pea protein
>they think i must be anorexic because im now not overweight

You are here.

>any comment about what I'm eating or the way I'm eating

>he literally is not memeing when he says that he thinks 200g of proton is necessary for any human and that half of it won't get pissed out
>additionally he defends getting this protein from chink dust

>pea protein
RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

In the last 5-6months I've gained 50lbs and made serious strength gains. I do not eat 200g of protein a day. Not unless you are BLOATMAXXING, there is no need

muh functional strength

> why do you wear your old clothes in the gym? Don't you want to look nice?

Bitch, if i wear nice clothes in the gym they get sweaty and shit. I go home and change into proper clothes after

>tfw someone with less gains tries to correct you

Listen here lil shit, if you were right, you'd be stronger/bigger

>when girls or sometimes guys are worried about getting "too swole"

This is a spit in the face to people who work hard. As if you can "accidentally" get swole.

> I heard deadlift is bad for you

Whoever said that was a dumb fuck that never learned proper form and broke their back

>are you taking steroids?

Fuck these people. I was asked this quite a few times when I went from nogainz 140lbs to 200lbs withgainz. Because anyone who puts on size clearly is on roids

I eat a kg of shrimp a day. It's easy and cheap on the coast.

>normies

spotted the normalfag, stop using that word.

140lbs auschwitz here, how did you get to 200?

steroids

That's pretty fucking savage, but were I live shrimps are one of the most expensive meats.

>needing protein powder

you should be eating food and getting the nutrients in them rather than just going after calories and protein and calling it gg at the end of the day

this is how you plateau

>Fuck these people. I was asked this quite a few times when I went from nogainz 140lbs to 200lbs withgainz. Because anyone who puts on size clearly is on roids
nigga what?

I'm counting macros, you should try it..

Nigga it ain't hard to get protein from food ESPECIALLY if you're bulking

How many manlets and straw weights are in this thread? 200g protein isn't even much. I eat about 30-35% protons per day and it is 190g while on a cut. I would rather eat food than protein powder, but don't have much money so protein powder is actually the best choice for me.

Where the fuck do you live that shrimp is so cheap

Get a strict diet and go-to gym 5-6 times a week

Post physique

Have fun turning pink faggot

Babby dyel tier: counting solely macros
Swole god tier: counting micros as eell as macros

>user develops eating disorder
>his friends and colleages worry about him
>they comment on his choices
>"REEEE WHY WON'T THEY BELIEVE IN BIG PROTEIN AND CALORIE COUNTING REGIMES FROM THE 19TH CENTURY"

something similar with me bro
whenever i go back into my hometown, my mom would always want to make me eat a shitload of crap food

>Go to work
>Gets mocked and ridiculed
>Work day ends
>Gets home
>Vent about my problems on Veeky Forums
>Gets mocked and ridiculed

>the current state of Veeky Forums
Your bait is as weak as your mind and body

Wow 3 whole days??

>10 lbs a month
>not bloatmaxing
user....

>YOU NEED 200 g PROTONS!
>YOU NEED TO COUNT CALORIES EVEN THOUGH ONLY FAT PEOPLE DO
Must be harsh being American - all of you are retarded.

>Eat bread.

>You don't need to eat that much protein, it will ruin your kidneys!
>t. some dumb nutritionist
Lady how about you fucking go check some scientific papers instead of spouting nonsense that is doubly wonrg?

Do you have any idea how bad shrimp is for you? You're going to have a heart attack at 40

There's nothing wrong about touching yourself once a day though.

Milk is for baby cows, shrimps are for flamingos.

you sound like an autistic incel, i bet you look like one aswell "ever since i started taking my training serious" fuck outta here you look like shit

Bro, you know you can only gain 2lbs of muscle a month? You just gained 40lbs of fucking fat

I smoke, drink, and fap every fucking day, even on the six days out of the week I fuck my wife. Sometimes she satiates my cock enough that I don’t have to, then I don’t, but it honestly hasn’t had an effect on me whatsoever. I work out six times a week and chop wood for a living. I eat properly and make sure I get a fuckton of water into me every day, and replace the zinc I ejaculate out on a daily basis.
Life ain’t that fucking hard, gentlemen. At least if you’re as white as me. Pic unrelated

Heh, bloatmogged.

>COUNT CALORIES EVEN THOUGH ONLY FAT PEOPLE DO
Are there really people who are this retarded on Veeky Forums?

If I keep a strict eye on my diet, train, workout and do nofap, my weed highs gets a lot more intensive, productive and creative.

yes

Go on..

I think temporarily indulges can be good for you, if you do it in controlled and moderate doses.

How do u resist the urge to completely waste time on movies, vidya etc

>Ever since I started taking my training serious everyone around me acts either over fascinated or like I'm some kind of lunatic.

You won't know peace from this, 99% of them are jaded and lazy and don't like the living, breathing, walking proof that someone took responsibility for their shit and got it together. People are fucked, but they're extra fucked when they expect you not to do better than them, and you do. So ignore them, lift hard, smile, wave and enjoy the gains.

Honestly, I outgrew video games, it just doesn't satisfiy me as it did when I was younger.
Movies are usually way too overstimulating.

Kek

0.67G/lb if youve been lifting a bit, 0.81g/lb if youre new to lifting... if you really think you need 200g a day youve been listening to some "natty" bodybuilders.

PROTEIN WHEY IS A STEROID

>you can only gain 2lbs of muscle a month
Maybe doing ss with your shitty 15-30 reps a week...

Not OP but I'm curious. How much protein should you shoot for each day? Just like on average. I've been hitting around 80 - 90 but I'm also still trying to maintain a cut

kek at the filename

nigga you need more protein on a cut

I would recommend lyle mcdonald webside, everything is there and on average an adult male who's doing heavy lifting and who's on big bodysize would need 150-170 grams per day

double that protein you fucking bonelord

>Pic unrelated

Uh huh. SUUUUUURE. You just needed your protons. Riiiiight.

This is what I'm trying to do. Thanks for the reminder, user.

How much do you drink every day? You may have a problem bro. That shit sort of sneaks up on you.

neck pill

More like lard ass. I'm trying to reach my goal weight of 170 or so. Then maybe afterward look into a bulk n cut.

But still thanks for advice, will try and up my brotons

On a cut, you'd want even more than usual not less.

Who are you? I'm natty and weigh 215 and I'm just now starting to lose visibility in my abs, still there just not as shredded. Been lifting for 5 years and have made amazing strength and size gains all while never hitting 200g of protein. Dont fuck yourself up just because you follow a bunch of online personalities who try to push some shit supplements. Also do you even food?

And as your calories are limited on a cut, something with as high a percentage of calories from protein as whey is pretty handy.

i eat protein bread
one slice has 100 calories and 10g proton

It's a joke you mong

200g may be optimal, but you don't actually need anywhere near that much to support gains. There's serious diminishing returns when you get to that much protein intake

My fucking doctor kept mentioning protein/whey in the same breath as steroids. Lady, that shit comes from milk. You gonna call the cops?

Do better things with your time.

Personally try to get protein as high as possible on a cut to feel full.

I'm 190 at 12%, and for guys my height that's nothing impressive

Go for 2.5g/kg of goal bodyweight

>"Yes but user not everyone is born to get muscle like you haha"
>Mfw started as 6'1 140 lbs skeleton
>Mfw born with scholiosis and have 5 inch wrists

"Ok yeah but you love it so it's easy for you"

>365kg of shrimp a year

Nigger are you trying to go full flamingo?

I look forward to the medical research done on his corpse

>"Using machines is the fastest way to get stronger" :^)

You don't need protein powder but it is a more convenient and cheaper way to hit your daily protein goals.

You need at least 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, even more when cutting to avoid muscle loss.

Your body makes use of the nutrients in whatever way it can. Getting that much is largely about amino acid availability as the intake of certain essential amino acids (specifically/especially leucine) plays a role in triggering and sustaining anabolic processes. The protein that doesn’t get used in these directly gets used as an energy source, your body doesn’t just ‘shit out’ a perfectly useful nutrient base.

>no user it is more complicated than just "calories in calories out"
>soy products are healthier
>there is no point in training or getting fit user, you will always be fat
>eggs can kill you, they are pure cholesterol
>girls hate fit guys

All commentariee by my normie siblings and cousins

>Listen here lil shit, if you were right, you'd be stronger/bigger
>you can only have good form if youre big
user, I...

But that is true though

>what is water weight
>what is bone density