For me, it's the Dip™

>For me, it's the Dip™

For me, it's the Smith machine upright row

is dips a good exercise?
it hurts my elbows and i've broken a rib doing them before

The best chest exercise

Why does this hurt my shoulders at the bottom of the rep? It doesn't leave any lasting pain but it doesn't feel a typical burn either.

For me it's the one arm dumbbell row.

it's a shit exercise that destroys your shoulders and ribs. There are safer ways to work your chest and triceps.

>For me, it's the Sip™

>what are ring dips
of course most of Veeky Forums aren't strong enough to use their bodies outside of lifting an arbitrary amount of iron plates on a metal bar in a straight line

How in the fuck would you destroy you ribs by doing a dip?

for me it's the barbell fly - THEE best chest exercise.

this, someone pls elaborate

>For me, it's the Overhead Deadlift™

>t. can't do weighted dips
Wait, I can shorten this.
>t. diplet

barbell upright rows are already a badly designed exercises since they're heavily taxing for your rotator cuffs and shoulders in general. doing them on the smith machine and forcing yourself to a fixed vertical pattern is borderline retarded. the only acceptable variant is with dumbbells, and still it's best to replace the exercise with something entirely different. There's plenty of options.
ancillary exercise, won't allow you to match any decent volume on chest no matter your weight and potentially harmful for both elbows and rotator cuffs. superior variants do exist, let's use them.
that's nice to focus on explosive movement patterns. also asymmetric exercises will recruit muscles otherwise too often neglected

dips, also known as "the upper body squat"

yes, there good

you mean dumbbell flies right?

Yeah, it's doubly retarded. Saw a guy doing them in the gym the other day and chuckled to myself thinking of this meme

Dips hurt my shoulders am I low test?

What is it?
Your favorite? Least favorite?

ogrelet, necklet, lanklet, testlet, diplet, presslet, scooplet, griplet, moglet

>implying the bench press doesn’t shred shoulders
Or you’re a manlet

no i meant barbell flies. THEE best chest isolation exercise.

Ah fuck, I forgot my flies today.

you broke a rib from doing dips?
can i ask how that happened, did you fall?

i remember sipposting since it was in its infancy. god damn i feel old

For me its dumbbell pullover

I was a big dips guy until I started doing above

I felt like I broke ribs the first few time I done them when I was like 14-20

When I bought my own dip station and one then regular they did imprpve my phyisc

>does it make any odds if I workout in the gym then go to my friends house where the dip station is an hour later an do them without weight

I do 3x12 after heavy bench & the Press on my push days. No need for other assistance. Top-tier exercise, will do them for life.

Btw can do 25 in an AMRAP set

fuck off, we're not buying your shit.

What the fuck are you talking about

>For me, it's the Dip™

Going once... twice..
Fine. It is hereby resolved that dips do not break ribs. Period.

Does anyone know why when I do weighted dips it feels like my chest is being split down the half

because it literally is. People have cracked their sternum doing dips. Stop now before its too late.

How do I use this for dips?

I don't have any "proof" that dips fuck your ribs up, but people have cracked their sternum from them.

Install bar on door.
Dip upside down.

user, that was like less than a year and a half ago.

You are bitch made.

wut

Probably your weak ass serratus from never paying attention to them during training

>For me, it's the landmine row ™

The feel post-back day after doing heavy landmine rows.... fuck I can feel the pump right now just thinking about them

>Posting on Veeky Forums 2018
>Not doing weighted inverted dips
>Ever possibly making it
shiggy diggy doo roody poo

Here you go, diplets just do pic related. Maybe you'll finally break a 1pl8 bench... if you're lucky...

how does it work?

tfw 12

I couldn't afford the royalty fees to do The Press™, Overhead Deadlift™ has been much more affordable and I'm still getting pretty good results